Popular Pages :

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2021-Just JOVIAL in JUNEl!!

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries

Lovely Losers 2021-Just JOVIAL in JUNEl!!

Thanks Leez, Iím not a huge fan of the flavor and heaviness of almond flour. Nice to hear of something to cut it with.

I tried my yo-nana machine
    last night trying a combination of frozen peaches and a frozen banana to make fruit ďice cream.Ē Still tastes like banana with a peach aftertaste. Also, before, I hadnít really gotten an idea of how much fruit I was eating when using bagged frozen chunks. This time I froze 2 peaches. So, a banana and TWO peaches for one serving? Seemed like a lot!

TESS tried to be stingy. She shows what I weighed yesterday, what I weigh today and the difference and thatís where she gets uppity. She showed 130.6. Then 129.6. Then tried to tell me the difference was - .8.

B***ch.

Anyway. Fruit was fine.

On warrrrrrd
    P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    Yes, I've always had to order it online. I don't think I've ever seen it on the shelf. (Do not buy NuNaturals--it is coarse, dark and tastes like cardboard.)

You can use oat fiber to temper the dense calories you get in almond flour baked goods as well. Usually you can replace up to half the almond flour called for, depending on the recipe. But even replacing a quarter lightens things up significantly.
    Thanks Leez, I blogged this post so I will be able to find it easily when I use the oat fiber.

R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Happy Friday Y'all!! Hope everyone is doing good!!

Picked up my son and his new bride from the airport last night! Yay... I was so happy to see them! He wasn't able to get a doctors appointment today but has a phone appointment tomorrow, hopefully he will be able to get another ekg to make sure his heart is beating the way it should be. They plan to leave again on Monday to drive up the coast of Calif, Oregon, and WA and then over to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and then back to Nebraska for 2 more weddings they are going to in July. Their goal is to visit every state as a couple.

As for me, I am down .6#'s today. Not sure how that happened as I ate a bbq pork sandwich yesterday with the bun, and also had a piece of candy around 11:30 last night (chocolate covered macadamia nuts) the kids brought back from Hawaii. I was fully expecting a gain today, but I won't celebrate just yet, it could take a day or two to catch up to me!! Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday and Sunday I am having family over to send my sister n laws mom off (Back to Brazil). She has been here for over a year, (was only going to be here for 3 months) but then covid hit and well... she is finally able to fly back to her home. So this weekend will be busy and filled with celebration and food. :/

Leez ~ thanks for the Oat Fiber suggestion! I will have to purchase some!

Hope everyone is doing well!! Have a great weekend!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

Taking it one day at a time!

Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    Height 5'8"

PI LDW 158.5 (after only 16 doses, ran out of hcg)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeS View Post
    Happy Friday Y'all!! Hope everyone is doing good!!

Picked up my son and his new bride from the airport last night! Yay... I was so happy to see them! He wasn't able to get a doctors appointment today but has a phone appointment tomorrow, hopefully he will be able to get another ekg to make sure his heart is beating the way it should be. They plan to leave again on Monday to drive up the coast of Calif, Oregon, and WA and then over to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and then back to Nebraska for 2 more weddings they are going to in July. Their goal is to visit every state as a couple.

As for me, I am down .6#'s today. Not sure how that happened as I ate a bbq pork sandwich yesterday with the bun, and also had a piece of candy around 11:30 last night (chocolate covered macadamia nuts) the kids brought back from Hawaii. I was fully expecting a gain today, but I won't celebrate just yet, it could take a day or two to catch up to me!! Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday and Sunday I am having family over to send my sister n laws mom off (Back to Brazil). She has been here for over a year, (was only going to be here for 3 months) but then covid hit and well... she is finally able to fly back to her home. So this weekend will be busy and filled with celebration and food. :/

Leez ~ thanks for the Oat Fiber suggestion! I will have to purchase some!

Hope everyone is doing well!! Have a great weekend!

Phoebe, you aren't back on hcg yet are you? That might explain no gain. Hopefully, will not be rebound in a day or two. Hopefully, when off hcg, we can eat normally, with small treats once in a while. Sounds like you will be busy--and wow, son and new wife, they are having an exciting summer! Good for them, and hope his doctor's visit goes well. Are you going back to P2 at some point? I'm sorry, I can't keep everyone straight. Hope you and family have a great weekend, sounds like a busy one!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Happy Friday everyone! I know it's summer and everyone is busy with family, celebrations, and being outside--with people again. And it is wonderful! I've been busy too, this is first chance I've had to post today. I'll be having family come in a week, so getting ready for them--got bedroom carpets cleaned (this guy is so good, they look brand new!) shopped for a new fridge, which I found and am having delivered tomorrow. Wouldn't you know, right before company comes, my fridge in garage goes on the blink, I hate not having 2 fridges, went to grocery, worked outside some and now I'm pooped! Hanging in there on P4--actually was down a lb this morning, so 2.6 below last dose weight. I think it is because so much busier than I was a month ago=now that summer is here. I really slow down come wintertime. Yikes, that is one reason I think I'll try for 1 more short round before fall, get extra 10 lbs down, fingers crossed. Anyhow, hope everyone is doing well!

Woohoo got my drops in! Loading tomorrow and Sunday. Unfortunately, the last two days were meant to be loading days, and since we have had people over and festivities, well we shall see what my weight is tomorrow morning. I did not pay attention and I know I ate more in volume which seems to be more of a detriment than the kinds of foods. It is fine though since I have less than 20# to lose. There will be 25 days of this round, then a week PI, and then finishing the round. Off to check if 25 is enough before a PI. I am excited and strangely ready. It will be so quiet and nothing going on till I go camping 7/24 for a week. Perfect time to do this!

Hope everyone is well! I know I will be reading and posting more once in P2 and I hope some of you will be here!
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/1
    P2 8/2-8/18
    P3 8/19
    P4 9/10

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    Woohoo got my drops in! Loading tomorrow and Sunday. Unfortunately, the last two days were meant to be loading days, and since we have had people over and festivities, well we shall see what my weight is tomorrow morning. I did not pay attention and I know I ate more in volume which seems to be more of a detriment than the kinds of foods. It is fine though since I have less than 20# to lose. There will be 25 days of this round, then a week PI, and then finishing the round. Off to check if 25 is enough before a PI. I am excited and strangely ready. It will be so quiet and nothing going on till I go camping 7/24 for a week. Perfect time to do this!

Hope everyone is well! I know I will be reading and posting more once in P2 and I hope some of you will be here!
    mrssrong, enjoy these last few days! Monday and P2 will be here soon enough, and then the losses will begin. Isn't today the day son leaves? Saturday, the 26th? Or maybe he is gone now. Hope everything goes well with that, and while a little sad, you can be proud.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Happy Saturday everyone! Hope the weekend is starting out well for everyone It looks to be a pretty day here. Having delivery of fridge for gargage today, so I need to get out there and clear that area, not sure yet what time they will be coming

Today's weigh in was up by .4, so now 1.2 lb below last dose weight. It is going good. Tonite going out, listening to music and drinking--prob will eat there, so hope can keep this window as is. Still amazing I can eat good food, with healthy fats and not gain, at least not significantly. It is good! Have a great Saturday everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    mrssrong, enjoy these last few days! Monday and P2 will be here soon enough, and then the losses will begin. Isn't today the day son leaves? Saturday, the 26th? Or maybe he is gone now. Hope everything goes well with that, and while a little sad, you can be proud.
    Dropped him and my husband off at the airport at dusk oíthirthy!

Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/1
    P2 8/2-8/18
    P3 8/19
    P4 9/10

And again I forgot to weigh myself on the first day of loading! Itís because I was up at three thirty and thought Iíd do it around 7 but that didnít happen.

Loading should be fun in a heat wave. Lovely Losers 2021-Just JOVIAL in JUNEl!! Ice cream it is! Today 106, tomorrow and Monday 115 and 113. Weíve never had this kind of heat.

Hope everyone is well!

Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/1
    P2 8/2-8/18
    P3 8/19
    P4 9/10

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries

Enjoy loading, MrsS! I always forget about ice cream.

Karbee and MrsS are P2ers! Whoo hoo!

I hope this thread continues. I know there are others on this forum but this has been my home thread thru a lot of years.

I hope I have hold of maintenance more securely than ever before. I have started creeping up again by this time other rounds.

I give credit to you others who are also staying on this thread for P3 and P4. Iím learning so much from you!

P4 is not Keto and not Atkins but some of their tools are helpful influences. I never really could figure out how many carbs I should / could have. I know with thyroid problems I shouldnít go too low but how low is too low?

And what about ďnaturalĒ sugars in fruit and dairy? For years, I avoided all fruits, and only had dairy HWC in my coffee and a pinch of shredded cheese on top of stuff.

My diet was really limited so not surprising that every time I hit a bump in the road, I ditched the whole idea, eating for comfort and / energy.

Even when I thought I was following protocol, I would start to creep up again. I think this time I have figured out that I was over-limiting calories, too, so that I was stressing my body and always on the edge of survival mode, so when I had any carbs, it grabbed onto them for dear life and would not let go.

Maybe.

Anyway, Iíve been tracking with Carb Manager app, tho it took a while to get used to it. It is not set up for maintenance and I have to ignore it when it says: !AVOID!when I have yogurt or an apple, but it does help me see how Iíve spread my food intake.

In the 2.0 protocol it says to keep ďcarbsĒ at around 20% of my calories but how much is that?? CarbManager lets me set my food up how I want so I set protein at 40%, fat at 45% and carbs at 15%. (Net)Then it tracks it for me.

I seldom hit the top end of any of those but was surprised to find that at 1800 calories I could have 68 carbs. I rarely get 1800 calories, more like 1500 on average. I also rarely get near 68.

After 5 weeks of tracking carefully to learn what works or me, I have not tracked my food this week and Iím under LDW.

Unbelievable!

Another family dinner last night. June and April are our biggest months. April is both my and my sisterís birthdays plus a single cousin who lives here, and Easter. June is Memorial Day the end of May, my nieceís Gotcha Day, Fatherís Day and elder nephewís birthday. Thatís almost a cake a week!

I indulged in a full piece of french bread and a small helping of mashed potatoes, both with butter, with steak and salad. I did not have cake, (I did swipe some frosting). I had a full 2eggs, sausage, tomato and avocado breakfast, a too light lunch of plain, full fat yogurt and blueberries, and raspberries and RediWhip when I got home. Iím down to a flat 128.0. I was actually short, and should have had more for lunch.

(FYI Tess says 128.8. minus 128.0 is down .6. I am thinking of putting her on the roof. )

Please excuse my glee. Iíve worked so hard for every pound for years, and have usually had great successes in P2 but P3 and P4 have been miserable.

But the point is, with 1500 calories, Iím not hungry, with full access to fruit and dairy, Iím not deprived and with ability to eat ďregularĒ food on occasions, Iím not missing out.

I probably coulda had the cake! Lol.

Well, still early days. Letís see if I still have this in a month or so!
    P
    P3 plus or minus

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries

Thank you, LinderLou. I see you! P
    You, too, DebRN. Lovely Losers 2021-Just JOVIAL in JUNEl!!
    P3 plus or minus

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast