Popular Pages :

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely losers 2021 - jumping for joy in january!!!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeegirl View Post
    ... I haven't had it [coffee] since Tuesday and I think this is what I need to do to have a successful round. But oh how hard it is to give it up. I just keep telling myself that I hate being fat more than I hate missing coffee. I hope you all have a great weekend!
    One thing that helps me when I miss things in P2 is to tell myself "I won't have that just for today". It seems to make it easier to take the decision one day at a time rather than looking at the expanse of days you have left to be without it.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeegirl View Post
    Hi girls - I seem to be doing well now. I've had two perfect days in a row and lost a total of 3.4 in those two days. My struggle has been coffee (haha - isn't that my name on here?) I am so sad not to have it everyday and no matter how I try, I can't enjoy it without cream in it. My first round in 2010 I used the allotted 1T milk and some stevia but every round since I either cheat (like I did several days last week) or I skip it entirely. I haven't had it since Tuesday and I think this is what I need to do to have a successful round. But oh how hard it is to give it up. I just keep telling myself that I hate being fat more than I hate missing coffee. I hope you all have a great weekend!
    I used to feel that way about coffee. I add a pinch of sea salt and it helps with bitterness. I was doing IF (intermittent fasting) with clean fasts. Believe it or not now I donít like it with cream. I donít drink much coffee each day but I don enjoy the first cup. A little cinnamon can help too. (I got away from that with the clean fast thing). Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    P3/Rx sublingual drops
    Hello everyone.

Coffeegirl, I hear ya. I don't need sweetener, but I do love cream in my coffee. For me, that's actually the most difficult part of P2.

Hope everyone has a great day... and weekend!

Hi girls - just checking in! I have decided with my pathetic first week and struggles with staying on plan, as well as not having a start weight since I drank water before I could get to the scale my first day, that I am going to scrap my original date and make Wednesday my VLCD1 since it was when I finally got on board with protocol and the scales started working for me.

SO, VLCD 1 -1.6, VLCD 2 -1.8, VLCD 3 -1.7

I'm so glad my body is responding to the protocol after I messed up. I'm doing great. I didn't miss coffee today, I didn't feel deprived while at a social event last night with all the yummy food, and I didn't feel tempted when grocery shopping today and walking down all those goody-filled aisles. I feel like my head is in the game. I know this good head space might not last and the losses will definitely slow down, but I am very hopeful I can stay on track and keep myself together. I have a very busy day tomorrow (weekends are so busy for me), so I might not be around until Monday.

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries
    Hi all! Iím still here and still preparing for a new round.

My bac water and syringes have arrived so just waiting for fresh hcg to hit the mailbox.

Hang in, everyone. You are inspirational.

P

PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

Good morning everyone! I made it through the weekend and am glad it is over. I had perfect days but didn't get all my food in either day. I need to make food ahead of time for weekends since they are usually busy and I'm sometimes only able to get what's already made up. Sunday morning I was down 1.1 and today was 0. I don't know if not enough calories is working against me, if it's just a normal no-loss day, or if it's that TOM is supposed to visit sometime this week. Whatever it is, I'm not discouraged. I know I'm doing my part and this diet always works if you stick to it. I'm finding my energy is down a lot this morning so I need to get in all my food today. Good luck to everyone!

R/P/M
    P3/Rx sublingual drops
    Good morning, lovelies.

Pearly, I hope your hcg arrives quickly! Have you considered starting your round with the hcg you had left over that was labeled "sell by" soon?

Coffegirl, I struggle with getting enough calories, too while sticking to the protein limit. I get bored by veggies easily under P2 requirements.

I'm on VLCD7 and doing ok, but nothing to write home about. I woke up to a nice loss Saturday, but since then have gained 0.2 both days. Strange, but whatever. I assume it's inflammation from knocking out a few outdoor tasks Saturday & Sunday. If I don't see a drop tomorrow, I'll (reluctantly) omit my second fruit and shovel-in more boring vegetables.

Hope everyone has a great day!

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg
    Hi lovelies,

Plugging away here. Dreaming of P3. Wishing my life away. All in all itís been a decent round for sticking with it. The losses are super slow though. Maybe to be expected now that I hit menopause. Hoping to end up in the higher 140ís. Do my P3/P4 and then do another round and then I should be at a weight I like and can stay at.

Hope you are all are doing well.

Hi girls! It feels like we are all in the part of the diet where we slog through until the end. Glad we can read about each other because it sure is encouraging not being alone. Today I am down .9 which was nice to see considering TOM is coming. I needed the encouragement, but I know I still have some stall days ahead. Happy Tuesday to you all!

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg
    Slog through to the end is too true. I am really trying to treat this is a ďcleanse/resetĒ time. I am also using this time to create some new habits. Itís a mental game more than just the limited food! Lol!

R/P/M
    P3/Rx sublingual drops
    Happy Tuesday, lovelies!

Sunshine, glad you're plugging away! Good point about menopause... I hadn't factored that into analyzing my prior rounds, going back almost 10 years. I may need to adjust my expectations with this round. Regardless, I will plug away also!

Coffeegirl, nice loss! Hang in there.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

R/P/M
    R2/Phase 3/IM injections
    I just wanted you to know that I haven’t given up or forgotten about everyone. I have been struggling with hunger and I have been posting on a thread I created under the Q & A. Leez has been helping me thru this journey with her expertise, without her I would have given up. Keep me in your prayers because I need them. I may be struggling with immunity from past rounds that were not done properly.
    My medications that I am taking for hypothyroidism is Cytomel.

Starting weight 208 lbs., last dosage weight 188 lbs.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast