Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2021- MARVELOUS IN March!!

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections

Talking Lovely Losers 2021- MARVELOUS IN March!!

Hello to all of the Lovely Losers out there from sdwis aka Coco. This is your thread for MARCH 2021.

This joyful and jubilant group of HCGers have been starting new threads every month for years to prevent people from having to sort through literally thousands of old posts, and making it easier for new people to join in.

Please note as you read through the posts:

We are all in different phases of HCG.
    We all use different methods of HCG.
    What is right for YOU, is right for YOU and we respect that. We dont judge.
    We discuss ALL aspects of our individual journeys to a healthier lifestyle.
    And MOST importantly, while we can be a little naughty and nutty (always with humor!! ) we are NICE to each other!!

So, whether you are just starting, finishing or are somewhere in between . . .

LET'S KEEP OUR BEGINNING OF THE YEAR MOMENTUM GOING AS WE SPRING FORWARD THIS MONTH!!!.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

R/P/M
    P2
    A new day, a new week, a new month--hooray!! I'll be shifting into P3 starting Thursday, and I'll bring my question I left at the tail end of last months Losers thread: is lakanto/monkfruit OK to use in P3? It's in the collagen I was hoping to use in my morning coffee, but I don't want to jeopardize things right out of the gate with the wrong sweetener. I remember last round Leez confirming erythritol was green lighted, but I can't remember now if I used monk fruit in my last P3 or saved it for P4. TIA!

R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Monk fruit should be fine

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Rabbit rabbit! Yay for March! So many birds out this morning!

MissM, no answer from me on your sweetener query, Leez or Coco will certainly get you sorted out.

I'm still in the PI, back to P2 either Saturday or Sunday. I'm leaning toward the top of that 2# allowance, I always do. Even though I feel I like I'm force eating to get calories up. But I did get to enjoy my chicken thighs this weekend.

I hope everyone has a great start to their week!
    "The only thing stopping you is you."

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Good Morning everyone! Guess we'll move over to here? March 1st, wow time is flying. Next week, is that when we do the daylight savings return? Nope, I just looked, it's not until March 14th.

Anyway, hope everyone is pumped and ready for productive week whether continuing on to P3 (happy place), continuing on PI (another happy place), or beginning P2, continuing on P2 ( and that can even be Happy Place, as this is where we see results on scale)

I'm on P2 again, 2nd vlc today. Posted on other thread, but will repeat here--I gained 4.6 during 2 loading days--and this morning dropped 3.8 lbs, need to drop another .8 to get back to preload weight. Hope that happens tomorrow. This doesn't feel easy, I loved P3 so much, but I'll be ok. I can do this, just have to stick to what the plan is. P2 will only be 13 days, plus 72 transistion hours. Last dose day is planned for March 14th (plan to skip every 5th day of injections, so I can draw it out some. The skipping part is only part of plan that may change--if I don't skip I'll need end a couple of days earlier, we'll see). This morning I am hungry--I ate dinner a little early yesterday, and I think my belly is just empty. I need to drink more and that should hold me till lunch.

The sun is out and shining strongly, feels like spring is in the air. Lots to be happy, grateful for!

R/P/M
    P2
    Thanks, JGD! I *just* read as much in Linda Prinster's book, but it's always good to get confirmation from a seasoned veteran.

Tracy, so happy you got to enjoy your chicken thighs! One of my first P3 meals is going to be a jambalaya with cauli rice including andouille, shrimp, and chicken thighs. So looking forward to fatty meats with bold flavors again. And crispy-skin chicken thighs in the air fryer won't be long behind the jambalaya.

Dubbles, hang in there. I imagine the transition back into P2 after a brief but very enjoyable PI can be very challenging. I hope you can find some enjoyment in the structure and relief in the fact that it's not for long. You can do hard things when they're good for you!

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R7 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Happy Monday and March everyone!

Had a nice P3 weekend with some good foods. Salads with avocado, mixed vegetables and "real" salad dressings. All delightful! The scale is still bouncing around at about a pound over LDW, but I feel like my body is settling in...

NSV: On Sunday it was laundry day and as I was putting together stuff to be washed I realized that I needed to wash ALL of my jeans, so I pulled out an older pair that I had been wearing last winter/spring. These are a pair of stretchy "skinny" jeans in a size 8. Guess what? They are now baggy as heck! So much so, that I decided I couldn't wear them other than for working in the yard. DH agreed... So, while sorting clothes in the closet I found 4 pairs of pants that I had bought about 2 years ago as a "reward" for losing weight. They are sizes 6, 4 and XS. Decided to try them on, and 3 out of the 4 pair now fits! The 4th pair is the size 4. Not sure what I was thinking when I bought those, but hey, if they do eventually fit, that would be great. Meanwhile, I have 3 new pairs of pants to wear! Happy dance!

Everyone have a great week!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    R7 SW: 138.0 LDW: 130.4 February 2021
    LinderLou

R/P/M
    R1P2 150iu injections
    Hello!
    A little update and a question.

Today was day 17 of VLCD and I’m down to 170.0 so far! That’s 22 pounds down from after load and 9 pounds from before load days.

I took Leez’s amazing advice about skipping and tomorrow will be my 2nd injection skip day. March 2nd. Wanted to clarify if I could skip again on March 7th or March 8th? I’m putting all my days in the calendar and hope to start phase 3 on a weekend so I can enjoy a nice breakfast with my husband as is our tradition lol. I know about 72 hours after last dose to stay 500 cal, so wanting to be able to eat more food again on a weekend if that makes sense. Also think I read to have 4 dose days after last skip so hoping I can time it right. Don’t want to skip too soon but also want to make the most of the opportunities.

TIA!

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R7 P4 hhcg Pellets
    BetterDays I agree, starting P3 on a weekend is a big plus. A lot of doing this protocol is timing and making things fit into our life schedule. You've gotta make it work for you.

22 pounds in 17 days is wonderful! Keep up the good work! Best of luck for the rest of your round!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    R7 SW: 138.0 LDW: 130.4 February 2021
    LinderLou

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Betterdays View Post
    ...tomorrow will be my 2nd injection skip day. March 2nd. Wanted to clarify if I could skip again on March 7th or March 8th? ...... Also think I read to have 4 dose days after last skip so hoping I can time it right. Don’t want to skip too soon but also want to make the most of the opportunities.

TIA!
    You are having awesome losses. Congrats!

If you skip on March 2, you can skip again on March 7th. 4 doses is the minimum consecutive doses you need between skips, or before your transition to P3.

If the math doesn't work to get 4 dose days before the transition, the best thing is to eliminate that last skip day. You want to be entering the transition with your HCG at full strength.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R1P2 150iu injections
    Thanks so much, ladies! Really appreciate you!

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Betterdays, way to go! Sounds like you are having a great round. There is not really much I can add to what has been said already--we all tend to plan and schedule our days for what will work best for us. I don't know that I have done a great job for this short foray back to p2, because I can't seem to work it out to end so that I will have it start on a Saturday or Sunday morning! And I agree, nice to start p3 on a weekend breakfast. You probably won't be horribly hungry tho when you first start, I wasn't even after 72 hours after last dose. But just looked at your signature, looks like you aren't a newbie to program--not telling you much you don't know already. Not being hungry when you go into p3 is a blessing--I don't remember in any other round (from 2010, 2011) ever feeling as balanced and stable as during this past PI. I learned a lot these past 5-7 weeks about eating to my hunger cues. That was really helpful. P3 is wonderful life.

AFM: AFTER 2 vlc days, I lost all my loading weight, down another 1.8 this morning--so have lost 5.6--only gained 4.6 gained in loading. Funny, how I always have in the back of my mind, maybe it won't work this time--but it does. Amazing protocol and aid--hcg. For me, now is the real story--will I continue to lose after planned interruption to end of round? From beginning of round (taking out the 4.6 from loading after planned interruption) I've lost exactly 23 lbs. We'll see how it goes. Funny my husband misses P3--I told him I'll fix some fish on GF grill tonite, and he said--good I miss those meals you were making! (Homemade slaw and homemade slaw dressing, tuna with mayo, wedge salads with bacon bits, roast with tomatoes.....) Thing is, he's actually lost prob 10 lbs during my P2 weeks and PI. Just not having any sugary treats around, making foods at home, no take-out. He's not very heavy, but it has been good for both of us, just a healthy way to eat.

Hope everyone else had a encouraging weigh-in this morning, and has a great day. Thinking we'll all be ready to get out and about soon, shedding our winter layers! Ha. Yesterday Our state opened opportunity for people 60 and over to get COVOID vaccine so I was able to get us both scheduled for 1st shot. Couldn't believe I was able to get through so quickly. So our 1st shot is March 11th--won't be quite finished with round then, almost, but not quite. I haven't heard anyone say they thought you shouldn't be vaccinated when on hcg, so I didn't fight what date they gave us. It was either then or March 25th, and since you have to have 2 shots I want it over and done with. As it is, it will take until mid April to get them both in. I'm really anxious to be able to travel. Definitely want to go see my kiddos this spring. It's been a long time, thankfully there is zoom and facetime, and animojis--which I love. Will check in later, have a great day everyone!

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast