Popular Pages :


Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 133 to 144 of 225

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2021 - You're HOTTER than JULY!!!

  1. #133
    Senior Member misscast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Upstate NY
    R/P/M
    R3 P2 Hhcg pellets
    Posts
    129
    Phoebe - congrats on your round! When I was stabilizing well (before I got sloppy and cocky) I ate a lot of good fats - avocado, nuts, olive oil. Helped with hunger and I didn't miss the carbs as much.

    Pearly - What's TESS?

    Mrsstrong - sounds like you're doing very well and glad to hear you're covid negative.

    AFM, weighed exactly the same as yesterday after the drop - 161.2. But my scale did something strange that it seems to only do around a 'decade' number. When I first stepped on it showed 159, then popped into 161.2. I swear it did it the last round when I ended up right here (and finished my round.) It's not a smart scale with memory or anything, it's a dumb scale from the hardware store but I swear I heard a Nelson from The Simpsons laugh coming from it.

  2. #134
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,153
    Blog Entries
    11
    The Evil (Stoopid) Scale.
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  3. #135
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by misscast View Post
    Phoebe - congrats on your round! When I was stabilizing well (before I got sloppy and cocky) I ate a lot of good fats - avocado, nuts, olive oil. Helped with hunger and I didn't miss the carbs as much.

    Pearly - What's TESS?

    Mrsstrong - sounds like you're doing very well and glad to hear you're covid negative.

    AFM, weighed exactly the same as yesterday after the drop - 161.2. But my scale did something strange that it seems to only do around a 'decade' number. When I first stepped on it showed 159, then popped into 161.2. I swear it did it the last round when I ended up right here (and finished my round.) It's not a smart scale with memory or anything, it's a dumb scale from the hardware store but I swear I heard a Nelson from The Simpsons laugh coming from it.
    Thanks misscast!! I am going to try to concentrate on the good fats! And glad you asked the TESS question, I was wondering the same thing. How long of a round are you going?
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!
    Today is a good day to have a good day!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    R2 Start weight 170
    R2 LIW 152.4
    Height 5'8" & 53 years young

  4. #136
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    288
    HI!

    Hope everyone is going well!! Mrsstrong, thanks for the clarification on the PI and the load. I will have to be off, or maybe another PI??? can you do 2 PI's in the same round?? by Aug 22nd since that is our anniversary and we are going to the race track where there will be food/drinks happening. Hopefully I will be to my goal by then and I can just go off before that but I am asking/thinking...just in case.

    Thanks for the TESS explination Pearly!! I was wondering myself what that meant...I definatley have a TESS on days!!

    As for me, I dropped 2.3#'s from my LDW yesterday. That is pretty much the same thing that happened to me my last round, which I am happy to have a little wiggle room going into my PI. Was not at all hungry yesterday and honestly this PI couldn't have come any sooner as I am really having some bad food adversions lately. Chicken breast is really becoming hard to even swallow, the other day I just gave the chicken to my dogs and ate eggs. Last night I had flank steak and have some leftovers today so I think I am going to stick with that and eggs today and tomorrow until I can eat a more variety of foods.

    LDW 158.5 post ldw day 1 156.2
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!
    Today is a good day to have a good day!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    R2 Start weight 170
    R2 LIW 152.4
    Height 5'8" & 53 years young

  5. #137
    Phoebe, you can only do 1 PI. If you need two, Id finish the round before #2 and call that round done.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

  6. #138
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,153
    Blog Entries
    11
    Very quiet around here!

    I'm still gaining. Every day but one since last week. I'm still below my window, but what the ???? At first I thought it was from taking a pain pill (I never take a whole one, just a half of a half of a half!) but I haven't taken one since Saturday and still every day I'm up significantly. Yesterday up the .4 I was down the day before, plus another whole pound. Today another .4.

    I am not feeling stiff or sore, but I will try an Epson salt bath tonight. I haven't changed what I am eating when I was staying well under under my window. No weird artificial sweeteners, nothing new.

    Not happy today.

    Interview went...who knows? I was just myself and did my best. All I can do.
    Onward
    Doggone it.
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  7. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Very quiet around here!

    I'm still gaining. Every day but one since last week. I'm still below my window, but what the ???? At first I thought it was from taking a pain pill (I never take a whole one, just a half of a half of a half!) but I haven't taken one since Saturday and still every day I'm up significantly. Yesterday up the .4 I was down the day before, plus another whole pound. Today another .4.

    I am not feeling stiff or sore, but I will try an Epson salt bath tonight. I haven't changed what I am eating when I was staying well under under my window. No weird artificial sweeteners, nothing new.

    Not happy today.

    Interview went...who knows? I was just myself and did my best. All I can do.
    Onward
    Doggone it.
    P

    Ah that sucks, Polly! A hidden or new sensitivity can do this. Eating enough?
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

  8. #140
    Two more days of drops and 0.2 to go before hitting where I hoped to be before my PI. Woot! 155.2. Should be doable but I know how silly this can get so I won't hold my breath

    Not much else to mention other than that I am looking forward to a night at the coast and then a week-long camping. PI starts Sat.!
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

  9. #141
    Senior Member misscast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Upstate NY
    R/P/M
    R3 P2 Hhcg pellets
    Posts
    129
    Phoebe - congrats on that drop! I wanted to do a 40 day round but I have family coming to town last weekend of July and there will be food (of course) so I thought I'd do a planned interruption. Not super clear on what that entails but by then I would be 28 days anyway so maybe call it and do another round later. Hate to though since I've got some momentum going this time.

    I'm with you on the chicken breast. I've eaten so much chicken, ground turkey and eggs that I'm starting to sprout feathers and cluck.

    AFM, I'm up a pound (sniff) but know it's not from eating off POP so not too rattled.

  10. #142
    Senior Member misscast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Upstate NY
    R/P/M
    R3 P2 Hhcg pellets
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    Two more days of drops and 0.2 to go before hitting where I hoped to be before my PI. Woot! 155.2. Should be doable but I know how silly this can get so I won't hold my breath

    Not much else to mention other than that I am looking forward to a night at the coast and then a week-long camping. PI starts Sat.!
    Nice job!

  11. #143
    Senior Member misscast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Upstate NY
    R/P/M
    R3 P2 Hhcg pellets
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Very quiet around here!

    I'm still gaining. Every day but one since last week. I'm still below my window, but what the ???? At first I thought it was from taking a pain pill (I never take a whole one, just a half of a half of a half!) but I haven't taken one since Saturday and still every day I'm up significantly. Yesterday up the .4 I was down the day before, plus another whole pound. Today another .4.

    I am not feeling stiff or sore, but I will try an Epson salt bath tonight. I haven't changed what I am eating when I was staying well under under my window. No weird artificial sweeteners, nothing new.

    Not happy today.

    Interview went...who knows? I was just myself and did my best. All I can do.
    Onward
    Doggone it.
    P
    Sux huh. But now that I have a name for it - TESS - oh well, who am I kidding, it's still annoying :-)

  12. #144
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    Phoebe, you can only do 1 PI. If you need two, I’d finish the round before #2 and call that round done.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got it. Thanks for the clarificatoin!! Hopefully I won't need another round and will be at a good weight after a couple of solid weeks after this PI.
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!
    Today is a good day to have a good day!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    R2 Start weight 170
    R2 LIW 152.4
    Height 5'8" & 53 years young

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •