Popular Pages :

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2021 - You're HOTTER than JULY!!!

R/P/M
    R1 P2 injections
    Hello! I have been reading and not participating here, just writing on Leez's forum as I thought it would be less of a time commitment and after catching up this morning, I got all the warm and fuzzies, so I hope you don't mind if I jump in this late in the game. You are irresistible!

For those of you who aren't on Leez's thread, I'm P2R2 after something like a 10 year hiatus. I'm doing well, cheated and not losing as much as I might have, and okay with it. What was going to be a short round turned into a long one... Did a PI to see if I could jumpstart some big losses again which does seem to be working together with my new appreciation that I'm running out of time and this is a one-off for me, so I better get my **** together as I'm not planning on doing this again...

What I learned this morning is that most likely cherries are not an option and what I have to add for all the mosquito bitten is try geranium either mixed with the citronella or without. It's magic and in my experience kryptonite for mosquitos mixed together with coconut oil.

Wishing you a wonderful day with magic losses and or rock solid stability.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmwioys/]

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Good Saturday morning everyone! My BT, Ozzy, doesn't like me typing on computer, he has decided to sit right on computer keys, just now got him to move at least to side of computer--but he is laying with his head almost on the keys. He is such a mama's boy. I wish it was easier for me to post pics, but like I've said, not that handy with computer issues. Wish I had all the skills you guys have, computer wise. I'm gonna figure it out once I get back from trip--think I need to get a cord to link my phone to computer to sync photos to download to computer. Will address that later.

Everyone is talking about cherries and being sensitive to those, I am sure I would be as well. Do any of you try grapes? I love seedless grapes, but always seem to pick up weight on grapes, always have. Always assumed it was due to lack of control, would nosh on a whole bowl of them when in fridge, but maybe it is a sensitivity to them. I assume they are high sugar as well, but I always thought it was due to lack of portion control. So I no longer purchase them. I have found, after reading one of Leez's post, that I can eat fresh pineapple and not react with gain to that, and it is very sweet. Anyone else like or try that? I just put some in a container to take to pool later today. Purchase it already cut up in produce section, so it's easy to portion out and take with me--and it's so good, as sweet as candy.

I have been thinking about what has helped with my maintainenace this P4, and what foods have helped keep me from sugars and a lot of added starches. I have mentioned before that I have a sweet tooth, always have had. The pineapple seems to help a lot to address that with fruit, and strawberries in my protein shakes, whereas apples don't do it for me. For my crunchy urges, I've purchased plantain chips in individual packages that are 159 calories a bag, I will take them along when I go out, or when I go to the pool, and they work to satisfy my crunch "cravings" and don't seem to cause me to gain. Then my Lily's chocolates, no sugar added, address my chocolate urges. Those with a cup of coffee and I have dessert. When I want "fast food" it's Wendy's Summer Strawberry Chicken Salad, it is so satisfying and so good. Love it. At home, I still eat a lot of tuna, burgers without bread, not as much grilled fish and chicken as I should--but cause it is summer lots of salads. {3 and P4 has gone well, and I ended P3 with absolutely no wiggle room, maybe .2 oz lost on the 72 hours of transistion time off hcg. I was so worried about that. So especially pleased with how it has gone.} I am concerned about when summer is over. Then being indoors, will want more comfort foods--that may be another story all together. My daughter sent me a video of a doc about diet with people who suffer from inflammation/arthritis and he suggested eating keto diet for three months, which is a lot of what we do on hcg, not eating processed sugars. grains, eating full fats when eating fats--but I still have arthritis pain in my knees. So I have some questions on that. Still believe tho, that eliminating processed sugars and grains is probably really beneficial. Haven't added grains back yet. About my arthritic knees, the Specialty Pharmacy called me yesterday, and I paid co-pay to get my gel shots for knee injections--will schedule shots with ortho doc when I get back from trip. The pharmacist was singing it's praises, but who knows, it helps some, but not everyone, we'll see, finger crossed. Right now, I'm fine--had cortisone injection little over a week ago. So I'm good.

Weight wise this morning, up a bit, 157.6, actually that is up a lb, but no problem, never expected the 156.6 yesterday--but I assume it will go back and forth--that seems to be how it goes for me. If anyone has any meal ideas that are easy for p3 and p4, for summer months, would love to hear them. I really don't enjoy cooking a lot in the summer. Think I will make some slaw later today, and maybe get a rotiserrie chicken or something. Something easy, plan to go to pool. Kelly keeps telling me to rest up as we will be going non stop once I get to her house this Wednesday. So will sit at pool and read for a couple of days prior to going. As good as excuse as any! Ha. Hope everyone else has a good Saturday.

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries
    Ok, there is definitely a connection between mosquito bites and thyroid! I can be in a crowd and be the only one covered w bites! Plus they swell up the size of half ping pong balls. I learned to put ice on the bites to numb the itch as scratching or rubbing spreads the venom around. Thankfully, moving to the dry Southwest was a relief as the air is too dry for flying insects. Colorado is mostly, too.

Well, all the things I thought caused that sudden gain, I did yesterday. Lol. Maybe not exactly all but a lot of them.

But I did have two meals out. Panera salad, yes with pineapple. Then a steakhouse where I had a few fries and some mashed potato bites and then Waymore bites of carrot cake than I should have. Oh, and 8 oz of steak. And 1/8th pain pill. And Iím down .2.

So, eating a few bites off protocol was not the problem!!!

I think I had a few days where I really did not eat enough calories overall, and then hit some things Iím sensitive to at the same time. And I was really tired. I think that combination just flared me up a bit. Really really glad to be back down.

I basically eat the same way Dubs described except yesterdayís salad was an exception. Iíve been doing this journey trying to eat right for eight years. I can no longer do salads every day. Even with a good salad like the poppyseed blueberry chicken thing from Panera, and yes strawberries and pineapple, I didnít eat very much of the lettuce! Lol. I am sick to death of lettuce.

I do a lot of chicken. I can usually bake or cook enough for 2-3 meals at a time. Lots of berries for dessert, either with RediWhip, plain full fat yogurt or just HWC. And a handful of sliced almonds for crunch.

But I have a roast beef sandwich many days for lunch, which I make with the cheese wraps instead of bread. Deli roast beef, pickles, ketchup, the no added sugar kind, slice of tomato and yes one little sprig of lettuce just to say I did. I feel like Iím having a sandwich ó often 2! and Iím very satisfied. For now. I have to switch things up every few weeks.

Anyway, the SAltgrass Steakhouse is the pick for the reunion get together dinner. A little spendy but just about the only meal they have to pay for except a couple lunches that will be on their own. And Im having the carrot cake again! (I could split it w 3 other people and still get plenty!)

Onward!
    P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

R/P/M
    R3 P2 Hhcg pellets
    Interesting comments about cherries! I ate some yesterday, bought a big bag last week and needed to finish them up. But as someone mentioned above, they're only around for a while and not only so tasty but pretty nutritious as well.

Dubs - thanks for reminding me the book is titled Pounds AND Inches :-)

Mrsstrong - Steamed clams!! I die... Dipped in butter they're kind of a perfect P3 meal now that I think of it.

As for me, still hanging around 161.8 (down .2lb, um yay me?)

Today on day 27 I defiantly bought some cottage cheese and even more defiantly ate it. I needed something creamy and a break from the monotony. I keep telling myself that P2 rounds are to remind me that food is fuel, not entertainment or emotional support but sometimes you just gotta do you.

robineka - good to see you here.

Lunch today!

Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

R/P/M
    R1 P2 injections
    Mrsstrong- That!!! Amazing.

R/P/M
    R3 P2 Hhcg pellets
    OMG, Mrsstrong. Yummy!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=PearlyMae;1095147]Ok, there is definitely a connection between mosquito bites and thyroid! I can be in a crowd and be the only one covered w bites! Plus they swell up the size of half ping pong balls. I learned to put ice on the bites to numb the itch as scratching or rubbing spreads the venom around. Thankfully, moving to the dry Southwest was a relief as the air is too dry for flying insects. Colorado is mostly, too.

Well, all the things I thought caused that sudden gain, I did yesterday. Lol. Maybe not exactly all but a lot of them.

But I did have two meals out. Panera salad, yes with pineapple. Then a steakhouse where I had a few fries and some mashed potato bites and then Waymore bites of carrot cake than I should have. Oh, and 8 oz of steak. And 1/8th pain pill. And I’m down .2.

So, eating a few bites off protocol was not the problem!!!

I think I had a few days where I really did not eat enough calories overall, and then hit some things I’m sensitive to at the same time. And I was really tired. I think that combination just flared me up a bit. Really really glad to be back down.

I basically eat the same way Dubs described except yesterday’s salad was an exception. I’ve been doing this journey trying to eat right for eight years. I can no longer do salads every day. Even with a good salad like the poppyseed blueberry chicken thing from Panera, and yes strawberries and pineapple, I didn’t eat very much of the lettuce! Lol. I am sick to death of lettuce.

I do a lot of chicken. I can usually bake or cook enough for 2-3 meals at a time. Lots of berries for dessert, either with RediWhip, plain full fat yogurt or just HWC. And a handful of sliced almonds for crunch.

But I have a roast beef sandwich many days for lunch, which I make with the cheese wraps instead of bread. Deli roast beef, pickles, ketchup, the no added sugar kind, slice of tomato and yes one little sprig of lettuce just to say I did. I feel like I’m having a sandwich — often 2! and I’m very satisfied. For now. I have to switch things up every few weeks.

Anyway, the SAltgrass Steakhouse is the pick for the reunion get together dinner. A little spendy but just about the only meal they have to pay for except a couple lunches that will be on their own. And Im having the carrot cake again! (I could split it w 3 other people and still get plenty!)

Onward!
    P

Polly, is the reunion this weekend? or this upcoming weekend? Sounds like fun, I know these things are a lot of work for the one hosting (you) but so memorable for everyone! So enjoy and keep that in mind! Wonder how many total family members you will have in attendance, if you don't mind sharing. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. When you say you make your roast beef sandwiches with cheese wraps, do you mean the cheese wraps you purchase, or just ones you wrap in cheese? I have seen some cheese wraps on cooking segments on t.v. and they look interesting, but I have not purchased. They can be used as wraps or even as taco shells--I think I will look into them when I get back from my trip. They have zero carbs, I think. I do put quite a bit of cheese in my salads, so don't think I am particularly cheese sensitive. I think I am doing what you were doing a few days ago--I find in the last couple of days I have picked up 2 lbs. since Friday. Still much less than I expected to be in this P4, but these upticks and downticks are always a little puzzling. I felt like nothing different yesterday, and lots of water intake because I was thirsty for some reason yesterday. Will just go onward as you say. Hope it is nice weather where you are, and the girls are good--very overcast here today, may rain, gonna do laundry and start getting ready for my trip on Wednesday.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    Lunch today!

mrsstrong, that looks beyond yummy! I forget that on p3 or p4, we can eat that kind of food! So delicious! Hope you enjoyed! Enjoy your camping trip!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Happy Sunday Morning Everyone, Hope everyone is happy today, enjoying their weekend, and the scales are kind to them. I'm not all that happy with them. Scales have inched up 2 lbs in last 2 days, but that's ok, still way below LDW, and lower than I ever expected. Still eating strictly as I should be eating, and will continue to do so. Figure things will even out. Going to do laundry, and work a little around house today, getting things done before I go out of town this week. Have a good Sunday everyone! Sorry, just don't have much exciting to report!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    mrsstrong, that looks beyond yummy! I forget that on p3 or p4, we can eat that kind of food! So delicious! Hope you enjoyed! Enjoy your camping trip!
    You can actually have crab in P2!!!

Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Happy Sunday Morning Everyone, Hope everyone is happy today, enjoying their weekend, and the scales are kind to them. I'm not all that happy with them. Scales have inched up 2 lbs in last 2 days, but that's ok, still way below LDW, and lower than I ever expected. Still eating strictly as I should be eating, and will continue to do so. Figure things will even out. Going to do laundry, and work a little around house today, getting things done before I go out of town this week. Have a good Sunday everyone! Sorry, just don't have much exciting to report!
    As long as you are within the range, donít sweat it. I know itís unsettling but you may eventually settle around LDW just because itís where you were with HCG.

Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast