Popular Pages :


Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 225

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2021 - You're HOTTER than JULY!!!

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post

    On another note, have never tried acupuncture, wonder if they do that for knee pain? If a possibility, I might be up to try it. I'm not queesy with needles.
    They do!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

  2. #62
    I guess the coconut oil did not affect the loss. Down only .4 but I expected a gain. Could still happen tomorrow. We'll see. My back is a lot better though. Amazing how massaging legs helps the back! My legs super tight.
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

  3. #63
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    143
    Glad you lost, you just never know when oils are used. And glad your back is better. The roll on CBD pain relief might also be a temporary idea for pain in back, it seems to be a help with my knee pain. Since rolling it on knee area before bed seems I don't wake up as much when I turn over in bed with knees hurting, and then not able to get back to sleep because of the discomfort.

  4. #64
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    296
    Thanks you guys for the kind comments on the pictures!! The dress was tight you just can't see it in the picture very well but the rib cage area and bust area, I had to let out all of my breath just to get it zipped and I could not even wear a bra..thankfully it had a little padding in it.

    Mrsstrong ~ so glad the massage helped and your back is getting better!! Hopefully the oil won't cause any issues. I ues lotion everyday and always have during rounds... has never affected me, at least I don't think it has...who knows but my skin gets too dry in the summer to not.

    Dubbles ~ Good to know about the age difference between the pups. Einstein didn't want anything to do with her for about the first week we had her but he is slowly coming around. He definatley has been showing her who the boss is. Congratulations on doing so well during P3 & P4, I know I have said it before but congratulations!! After this round, if I don't lose as much as I would like I will probably try and do it on my own.. actually may not have a choice since hcg is banned here in California.

    Pearly ~ You are too funny about the electric bike!! Haha... And I am the same with cake...YUM!! I would really have to control myself!

    As for me, I was up .6 today. Not surprising as I had been losing pretty quickly the first few days, my luck was bound to change. Today I am skipping my dose as to make sure I have enough to get to the 22nd or 23rd of the month with this current vial. Hopefully this whole skipping a dose goes well for me. Crossing my fingers.

    VLCD7 Down 7.8#'s total. 162.2 today.... ONWARD!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!
    Today is a good day to have a good day!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    R2 Start weight 170
    R2 LIW 152.4
    Height 5'8" & 53 years young

  5. #65
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,184
    Blog Entries
    11
    Well, this is exciting! Lots of folks at the very edge of the 150's!!! Woo hoo!

    The electric bike is a Jetson Bolt Pro, and it sells out very, very fast! May be available online at Costco, but might cost a bit more. Most electric bikes are over $1000 and my sister's father-in-law spent $2K! These are about $329, I think? Which was a LOT for me to spend cash, jobless and all. But it is so great to be able to ride without calling an ambulance! I do pedal and I do get exercise, just get a little boost going up hill, and it has pedal assist, which means if you pedal a few times, it gets easier all of a sudden, which I think is a gear thing as much as an electric thing. You could just open the throttle and ride it like a moped for up to 18 miles. I just use it sparingly, and can enjoy biking now. It's not for indoors, tho, like an elliptical, just to be clear, it is good for street or trail riding. The main thing is I try to help my nephew get exercise, as Down Syndrome kiddos can really put on weight, especially around the middle. Last year, I could not ride far enough to give him a good work out. We are now able to go further, and he is the one that wants to stop! My goal is for both of us to get strong enough to do lap swimming at the Y eventually.

    I'm up .2, so all good. Still under LDW, but not as far under as I was!!! Only up .8 over the lowest I have gone, so I am satisfied. Hear that TESS? I'm not falling for your little games. You can't show me as way (weigh?) down and then make me sad by showing me back up. This weight is FINE.

    Onward!
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  6. #66
    Senior Member misscast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Upstate NY
    R/P/M
    R3 P2 Hhcg pellets
    Posts
    131
    Good morning ladies! Thanks for your replies.

    Starting week 3 today and in my "this is bullsh*t" phase - plateaued and gaining and losing the same pound. But I look at my past rounds log and pretty much business as usual for me. It'll break at some point and I'll start losing again. On the upside, I finally have my dosage right as my hunger is pretty sedated now.

    Gosh, I thought I was going to see a break in the scale this morning but I kept getting up last night and drinking water. I had some chicken broth in the fridge and cooked sliced chicken breast and greens in it for dinner last night. Threw some salt on it and immediately went Oops! remembering I was using salted broth. Was delicious but too salty I guess.

    I planted mustard greens in the garden and can barely keep up with them they're growing so fast. Eat them at every meal.

    Dubbles, your losses since January (!!!) are amazing!
    I've slowed down on the home reno. My last contractor disappeared and lumber is crazy expensive right now anyway. But I've been working outside, cutting down trees with my new chainsaw :-) This property (that I bought a year and a half ago) was basically abandoned by the owners who live in FL and left the running of the rentals (it's a two family house) to a sketchy management company. So the yard was a mess. I raked 80 bags of leaves the first fall and now am cutting down all the saplings that have grown around the mature trees. Yikes.

    Phoebe, your pics look amazing. Congrats.

    MrsStrong, massage therapists always tell me I'm 'a mess' too, lol. I play piano for a living so back issues are an occupational hazard.

  7. #67
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Well, this is exciting! Lots of folks at the very edge of the 150's!!! Woo hoo!

    The electric bike is a Jetson Bolt Pro, and it sells out very, very fast! May be available online at Costco, but might cost a bit more. Most electric bikes are over $1000 and my sister's father-in-law spent $2K! These are about $329, I think? Which was a LOT for me to spend cash, jobless and all. But it is so great to be able to ride without calling an ambulance! I do pedal and I do get exercise, just get a little boost going up hill, and it has pedal assist, which means if you pedal a few times, it gets easier all of a sudden, which I think is a gear thing as much as an electric thing. You could just open the throttle and ride it like a moped for up to 18 miles. I just use it sparingly, and can enjoy biking now. It's not for indoors, tho, like an elliptical, just to be clear, it is good for street or trail riding. The main thing is I try to help my nephew get exercise, as Down Syndrome kiddos can really put on weight, especially around the middle. Last year, I could not ride far enough to give him a good work out. We are now able to go further, and he is the one that wants to stop! My goal is for both of us to get strong enough to do lap swimming at the Y eventually.

    I'm up .2, so all good. Still under LDW, but not as far under as I was!!! Only up .8 over the lowest I have gone, so I am satisfied. Hear that TESS? I'm not falling for your little games. You can't show me as way (weigh?) down and then make me sad by showing me back up. This weight is FINE.

    Onward!
    P
    Polly, thanks so much for this information, Funny thing is I woke up thinking about your bike. I misunderstood I guess. So it is not a stationary bike, like a Pelleton, but electric bike you ride on the road? i'm more in the market for a indoor bicycle I can put in my downstairs gym area. I hate the elliptical. You are doing so well with your stablization. I am doing well, but that big 2 lb loss I had a couple days ago has gone. I am back to exactly where I was before that. I truly thought it was weird to begin with. Makes me realize I will need that short round in mid August to get down to 150, now at 161.4 today, and I promise I didn 't do badly yesterday. Still 2.2 below last dose weight. TESS for sure. Dont understand that big drop on Saturday morning or the inching up Sunday and this morning. It is what it is. Onward as you say! Hope you have a great week!

  8. #68
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,799
    Blog Entries
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by misscast View Post
    Good morning ladies! Thanks for your replies.

    Starting week 3 today and in my "this is bullsh*t" phase - plateaued and gaining and losing the same pound. But I look at my past rounds log and pretty much business as usual for me. It'll break at some point and I'll start losing again. On the upside, I finally have my dosage right as my hunger is pretty sedated now.

    Gosh, I thought I was going to see a break in the scale this morning but I kept getting up last night and drinking water. I had some chicken broth in the fridge and cooked sliced chicken breast and greens in it for dinner last night. Threw some salt on
    I planted mustard greens in the garden and can barely keep up with them they're growing so fast. Eat them at every meal.

    Dubbles, your losses since January (!!!) are amazing!
    I've slowed down on the home reno. My last contractor disappeared and lumber is crazy expensive right now anyway. But I've been working outside, cutting down trees with my new chainsaw :-) This property (that I bought a year and a half ago) was basically abandoned by the owners who live in FL and left the running of the rentals (it's a two family house) to a sketchy management company. So the yard was a mess. I raked 80 bags of leaves the first fall and now am cutting down all the saplings that have grown around the mature trees. Yikes.

    Phoebe, your pics look amazing. Congrats.

    MrsStrong, massage therapists always tell me I'm 'a mess' too, lol. I play piano for a living so back issues are an occupational hazard.

    misscast, you play piano for a living? How wonderful! I play a little, but omg, I love the piano, and admire anyone who plays. It is such a beautiful instrument! Wow. I am a huge salt person, and always salt my food, regardless what hcg phase I am on. I figure I'm never going to give up salt for real life, why eliminate to drop a extra lb or two during p2. And if you read my post to Polly above, I have picked up my big drop on Saturday morning over Sunday and this morning's weigh-ins. And who knows why? I didn't overeat, I'm actually wondering if I didn't eat enough, trying to keep that drop going. Oh well, it is what it is. I'm happy that I have stablized and am maintaining my LDW. Thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot. We can all use that. Keep up the hard work, you know it will all even up in the long run.

  9. #69
    Senior Member misscast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Upstate NY
    R/P/M
    R3 P2 Hhcg pellets
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    misscast, you play piano for a living? How wonderful! I play a little, but omg, I love the piano, and admire anyone who plays. It is such a beautiful instrument! Wow. I am a huge salt person, and always salt my food, regardless what hcg phase I am on. I figure I'm never going to give up salt for real life, why eliminate to drop a extra lb or two during p2. And if you read my post to Polly above, I have picked up my big drop on Saturday morning over Sunday and this morning's weigh-ins. And who knows why? I didn't overeat, I'm actually wondering if I didn't eat enough, trying to keep that drop going. Oh well, it is what it is. I'm happy that I have stablized and am maintaining my LDW. Thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot. We can all use that. Keep up the hard work, you know it will all even up in the long run.
    Yes, I agree on the salt. I use RealSalt, which has a lot of good minerals in it. I did read your post about the drop even though you were eating 'normally'. Great feeling isn't it?

    I'm a jazz musician, piano and vocal :-)

  10. #70
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,184
    Blog Entries
    11
    Same today as yesterday, but in P4, that's a good thing.
    Onward!
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by misscast View Post
    Yes, I agree on the salt. I use RealSalt, which has a lot of good minerals in it. I did read your post about the drop even though you were eating 'normally'. Great feeling isn't it?

    I'm a jazz musician, piano and vocal :-)
    Awesome! I sing too! Byzantine chant

    I do love real salt too. Add it to water as well as my food.
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Same today as yesterday, but in P4, that's a good thing.
    Onward!
    Happy P4!!!
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •