Popular Pages :


Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 372 of 548

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS - Jocose & Jovial in July

  1. #361
    Good morning lovelies!

    Back on and accountable today. Only 3.8 up from lowest weight so I can whittle that down this week.

    To get caught up with our new lovelies first:
    JD – you are doing great! 15lbs in 6 days is amazing! Keep up the good work. Stay out of that drive through (I know hard with busy kids). I’m up right now because of the same bad choices.
    Kapluzie – What a name! Looks like you are in P3 – correct? Hope the steak day went well! Steak doesn’t love me but it really loves some of the others!

    Lorie – glad P3 is going well for you!

    Leeann – Wow it looks like you are doing great also. I know the other Lovelies know you from previously so welcome back.

    Pearly – Take care of yourself!! I am so glad for your last post because I didn’t realize you had already gotten the new girls. I guess I thought that would come later. Just keep medicating because there is not recovery with pain.

    Pamla – You are rocking P3 – not too far over LIW. I wish I were up from inflammation, however I’m pretty sure it’s all bad choices!

    RoseL – Hope your show went well this weekend!

    Last – YES – this week is my “this week”. I’ve been on a slippery slope for the past few weeks. Too much wine / too many sweets (UGH can’t get enough ice cream in summer) and not eating well at all. I’m up almost 4 over lowest weight so I’m there with ya sister. I don’t have the excitement of a new love to blame it on though – just my regular old sabotaging myself. So did you guys ride any of the water slides??

    Janeen – What is up with the cricket powder??

    OK all my other dearly beloved, Brick, Randi, Christy, JJ (where has she been), Kansas (hiding out with JJ?), Pro and everyone else – I’ll have to catch up with you all going forward – sorry too far behind!!

    AFM – YEP I am way up. Whittling it down this week. No book clubs, bunco, birthdays (I like “b” events) or other such activities to bring me back up this week. Here it goes!
    2018 Round:
    128.4 - 126.2 Week 1 not at all OP
    Day 8 - 125.0

    2015 Round: 129 -115
    Maintained at or below 120 until 2017

  2. #362
    Senior Member Pamla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ozarks
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/hcg
    Posts
    809
    J, over 15 lbs in 6 days is amazing and that even with all the sleep problems going on in your house! You should be very happy, tired .... but happy!

    Rose, How did your show end up? I'm still waiting on artist garage sale group to approve me but I'm so pleased to find that site!

    Everyone else, I hope it is a HAPPY MONDAY! The start of a new week, new resolutions and a new beginning!!!

    AFM - finally it took 3 days but at least I am back in the 2lb range D10 of P3. I would probably be under but all that meat has me a little slow in the output department. Which will be back on track by tomorrow! Still staying at high protein. Last night I brined and cooked thick pork chops with broccoli, had left over steak for lunch, apple chips, and eggs and sausage for breakfast. I really wasn't hungry for dinner but do have to cook for hubby so he doesn't waste away. So, I'm getting there, slow but sure, day by day!

    LIW 130.4
    P3 D1 - 131
    D2 - 131.2
    D3 - 130.8
    D4- 131.6
    D5 - 131.6
    D6 - 132.2
    D7 - 132.8 * over LIW by .4
    D8 - 133.2 * up .4
    D9 - 133 * down .2
    D10- 132.4



    My Websites tell about where I live and what I do. Hope you'll stop by for a visit!

  3. #363
    Welcome to all the newbies

    Holy cow! 15 lbs. in 6 days?!?!?! I could only dream about that! lol Good job!

    Re: cricket flour...I probably wouldn't be eating in your house for a while just in case you tried to sneak some in the chicken! lol

    AFM: I'm sure I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up but I'm trying not to care so much right now. Gonna join a gym probably next week, so I'll see how much I can widdle off in a month or so then maybe do a short round in September. I'm hoping and praying to just tighten things up and fit into my clothes a little better. Gonna be a stressful week and August will probably be the same BUT I got one of those devotional calendars and this is what today's says: "I am your risen, living Saviour! Through my resurrection you have been born again in an ever-living hope. It is vital for you to remain hopeful, no matter what is going on in your life. When storms break upon your life, you can find only one adequare source of help - ME".
    LDW: 152.2 from last round

    New round
    Starting weight: 156.0
    Current weight: 146.8
    LDW: 147.0

  4. #364
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    R? Pellets
    Posts
    3,725
    Hey Lovelies! Can anyone offer a Pellets to Patches comparison?
    xo

  5. #365
    Super Member! Leeann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    canada
    R/P/M
    r2/p2/hhcg
    Posts
    1,213
    Hello all. My nephew is napping and I am waiting for my brother to pick him up so I can get to work. I told my brother I had to leave at 11. It is after 10:30 and no sign of him. Ahhh. The food was okay but not perfect this weekend. Amazing what I can convince myself is protein lol. Bbl




    start load: 218.9
    end load / day one: 222.4
    day 2: 219.9
    day 3: 217.2
    day 4: 215.4
    day 5: 215.0
    day 6; forgot to weigh before breakfast

  6. #366
    Moderator (HDI Duchess) Christy824's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    R/P/M
    P2, hhcg drops
    Posts
    4,681
    Mean Mad Monday Morning again, Lovelies. At least I'm vertical, breathing with a strong pulse and no headache this morning. Hooray for that.

    18 days until the Crazy Conference is OVER for 2015. It gives me comfort to countdown the # of days I have to get through until this lunacy is gone for a while, so get ready for that.

    I’ve been trying to keep up with everyone, but that is just one task too many for my rapidly aging brain to do right now. Please overlook anything idiotic I might say.

    Hello, Newbies! Glad to see you all!

    Rosie – I really like your art work! Congrats on the weekend sales.

    Kap – I had to eliminate all soy from my diet, it shows me no love at all.

    Last – Quest Bars have been working well for me, especially at this time of year when I’m just too exhausted to cook healthy every night.

    Janeen – my face would not have been a pretty sight either at Cricket Flour!!

    Lorie – I tested a lot of cheeses in last 6 weeks (who am I kidding, in the last FIVE YEARS!! LOL) – Asiago cheese loves me, and never causes me any weight gain ever.

    P – 3-5 lbs over LDW is GREAT considering all the inflammation going on in your bod right now. New Perkies probably do weigh a bit more, so you’ll need to factor that in. I’m with you on the cricket flour – not unless I’m in full starvation mode would I even consider it.

    Amber – yep, you can sure do that this week.

    Pam – good job!

    Pro – hang in there, girl, get your heart & mind right, your body will follow.

    JonJon & Kansas – you are missed!

    AFM – happily woke to 170.8 this morning. Considering the intense work stress I’m under right now, and all the home "stuff" I'm trying to remember to write down for Saint Jim while I'm gone (especially the furbabies daily meds), and putting together a packing list for my near 2 week trip (ugh) I'm forgetting the easiest things; I have lists everywhere!! But at least I got the house mostly cleaned this weekend, all the linens done, all the furbabies beds & towels, etc. cleaned, and most of the shopping done for the entire upcoming week, so I can concentrate on work.

    My outside little herb menagerie is looking good, but I know they will all die when I'm gone. SJ is just no good at taking care of plants.

    If I had time, I do a rather lengthy rant right here on Costco, but gotta run to a meeting (I know you are all shocked). I’ll check in later.

    Round TEN – LDW 170.4
    P3-Wk1-171.2 – 173.4 --- P3-Wk2/172.8–171.0
    P3-Wk3/171.4-171.0 ---- P3-Wk4/172.8-171.0
    P3-Wk5/170.2 – 171.8
    P3-Wk6/170.8
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.


    I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

  7. #367
    Moderator (HDI Duchess) Christy824's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    R/P/M
    P2, hhcg drops
    Posts
    4,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Last10 View Post
    Hey Lovelies! Can anyone offer a Pellets to Patches comparison?
    xo
    Last - I don't like patches, never tried pellets. So I'm no help. So why am I responding? Ignore me, I'm just completely nuts these days.
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.


    I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

  8. #368
    Member JDgurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    R/P/M
    r9/p2/hhcg
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by hcgpro2 View Post
    Welcome to all the newbies

    Holy cow! 15 lbs. in 6 days?!?!?! I could only dream about that! lol Good job!

    Re: cricket flour...I probably wouldn't be eating in your house for a while just in case you tried to sneak some in the chicken! lol

    AFM: I'm sure I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up but I'm trying not to care so much right now. Gonna join a gym probably next week, so I'll see how much I can widdle off in a month or so then maybe do a short round in September. I'm hoping and praying to just tighten things up and fit into my clothes a little better. Gonna be a stressful week and August will probably be the same BUT I got one of those devotional calendars and this is what today's says: "I am your risen, living Saviour! Through my resurrection you have been born again in an ever-living hope. It is vital for you to remain hopeful, no matter what is going on in your life. When storms break upon your life, you can find only one adequare source of help - ME".
    Awesome devotion for today!!! I joined a couple of those kinds of pages on Facebook but have yet to see a devotion posted, maybe they're on vacation....
    If you've been addicted to a harmful substance, overeating or just being a doormat, listen to that voice within that begs you to be big rather than small & take that one corrective step.



  9. #369
    JD: I know! It was exactly what I needed today. I just got one online that has every day of the year but isn't for a specific year so you can just keep using it. I also bought a few books - "Second Guessing God", "If You Feel Too Much" and "Forgiving Ourselves Completely". I've almost finished the first one, working on the 2nd, then I'll start the 3rd. So far, they're helping a little, moreso to help redirect my thoughts to positive things

    Christy: Woot woot! Glad you're down today

    Re: Pellets vs. patches....I would think pellets may be a LITTLE better since with the patches it's a bit harder to adjust your dose if you need to. I've heard pretty good things about both though.
    LDW: 152.2 from last round

    New round
    Starting weight: 156.0
    Current weight: 146.8
    LDW: 147.0

  10. #370
    Super Member! johnnysangel99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    LCHF
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Christy824 View Post
    JonJon & Kansas – you are missed!
    Thank you for that ......... I miss you all too!

    Doing good ........... weight wise I'm about ready to check into a fat farm! LOL I'm not a quitter so I'm working on plan c, d, e, hell I forget where I left off last time!

    I'll check in later this evening when I get home.






    LCHF

  11. #371
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,243
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamla View Post
    J, over 15 lbs in 6 days is amazing and that even with all the sleep problems going on in your house! You should be very happy, tired .... but happy!

    Rose, How did your show end up? I'm still waiting on artist garage sale group to approve me but I'm so pleased to find that site!

    Everyone else, I hope it is a HAPPY MONDAY! The start of a new week, new resolutions and a new beginning!!!

    AFM - finally it took 3 days but at least I am back in the 2lb range D10 of P3. I would probably be under but all that meat has me a little slow in the output department. Which will be back on track by tomorrow! Still staying at high protein. Last night I brined and cooked thick pork chops with broccoli, had left over steak for lunch, apple chips, and eggs and sausage for breakfast. I really wasn't hungry for dinner but do have to cook for hubby so he doesn't waste away. So, I'm getting there, slow but sure, day by day!

    LIW 130.4
    P3 D1 - 131
    D2 - 131.2
    D3 - 130.8
    D4- 131.6
    D5 - 131.6
    D6 - 132.2
    D7 - 132.8 * over LIW by .4
    D8 - 133.2 * up .4
    D9 - 133 * down .2
    D10- 132.4
    Pamla let me know what name you are on FB and i will add you otherwise PM me for garage group
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 5/12 141.4 Day 150 137.4

  12. #372
    Senior Member Pamla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ozarks
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/hcg
    Posts
    809
    Rose, I'm on fb as Pamla LaDon Klenczar



    My Websites tell about where I live and what I do. Hope you'll stop by for a visit!

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •