Popular Pages :


Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 205 to 216 of 538

Thread: Mid June- Long Round

  1. #205
    Member Toothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SW Indiana
    R/P/M
    SubQ Inj.
    Posts
    30
    Hi all!! Down .4 today. Little sleep and maybe not enough water yesterday. Stressful evening as we had to wait three hours at the after-hours doc to get my little one checked for strep. No biggie, but I don't think my body liked it. Fast forward to today. DH is home.... Now, he is on hcg too, but is much less disciplined. He wanted to stop at Moe's SW Grill for lunch. Hoping I didn't blow it too bad. Got a taco salad with no shell. Grilled chicken, and lots of pico (counting as fruit.) So we'll see. Thinking asparagus and cod for dinner to help with diuretic effect. Enjoying some quiet time at the mechanic place while he stayed home with the kids, lol!! I volunteered to take my truck in so I could get some alone time. Is that bad or what? Lol!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
    Starting over.... considering this Round 1 after gaining back almost everything I lost two years ago.
    Apparently, I didn't have my heart and soul in the right place. I do now.




  2. #206
    OBI Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    R/P/M
    R5/P2/Patch
    Posts
    276
    Congrats Ducky!!!!

  3. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/ushcginjections
    Posts
    603
    Thanks Mike!

    I love some alone time Tooth! We need it.

    HELP! This might be tmi but here goes: While I am not ever constipated thanks to Herb Lax, I have had horrendous bloating/gas for a good week or. My stomach gets really distended....far beyond its norm. No pms for me as I am 63. Does anyone else deal with this?? Heck, maybe the bod thinks it is pregnant!!

    For the anniversary I had grilled salmon sans sauce, vegges and a green salad with my Walden Farms zero cal thousand island dressing.

    Where are Kat and Janeen? Glad to see you Mike!

  4. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/ushcginjections
    Posts
    603
    Thanks Mike!

    I love some alone time Tooth! We need it.

    HELP! This might be tmi but here goes: While I am not ever constipated thanks to Herb Lax, I have had horrendous bloating/gas for a good week or. My stomach gets really distended....far beyond its norm. No pms for me as I am 63. Does anyone else deal with this?? Heck, maybe the bod thinks it is pregnant!!

    For the anniversary I had grilled salmon sans sauce, veggies and a green salad with my Walden Farms zero cal thousand island dressing.

    Where are Kat and Janeen? Glad to see you Mike!

  5. #209
    chicken wrestler KatNip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R5/P2/SubQ
    Posts
    572
    Good morning everyone

    Sorry I was gone yesterday, busy day. Not a whole lot to report, back down to 153. TOM still here meh, so I doubt I'll see 153 again tomorrow lol. Im so ready to be out of the 150's!

    As far as cooking apples and the sugar (read briefly so I apologize if I misunderstood something). Cooking will not make more sugar. Yes the sugars concentrate, but there isn't more as the fruit already comes with what it comes with. One apple will turn into a few tablespoons, but it is still that one apple. The problem comes when you cook several apples together, and they reduce in volume, you are more than likely gonna eat more than the amount you are supposed to, thus more sugar per serving as they are indeed concentrated and reduced. If you make apple sauce from one apple, there isn't any harm.

    I seriously don't feel like doing diddly squat today.

    -KatNip
    Use the SEARCH bar at the top right, it is a fantastic tool!

    5ft 5in Tall 29yrs old|Heaviest weight 300Lbs|No set goal


  6. #210
    I'm here! I was down 1.4 yesterday, but afraid to trust it. I'm down another pound today, to 174.4, so I'm excited the stall seems to have broken. 8 days! Oy!

    I'm now in the "lower 170's!" I've never been there before. Now... 160's??? Please?!

  7. #211
    Retired Moderator Ginger1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    R/P/M
    R5/ injections Last round finally!
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by KatNip View Post
    Good morning everyone

    Sorry I was gone yesterday, busy day. Not a whole lot to report, back down to 153. TOM still here meh, so I doubt I'll see 153 again tomorrow lol. Im so ready to be out of the 150's!

    As far as cooking apples and the sugar (read briefly so I apologize if I misunderstood something). Cooking will not make more sugar. Yes the sugars concentrate, but there isn't more as the fruit already comes with what it comes with. One apple will turn into a few tablespoons, but it is still that one apple. The problem comes when you cook several apples together, and they reduce in volume, you are more than likely gonna eat more than the amount you are supposed to, thus more sugar per serving as they are indeed concentrated and reduced. If you make apple sauce from one apple, there isn't any harm.

    I seriously don't feel like doing diddly squat today.

    -KatNip [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Sending you good vibes to get out of the 150's soon!

    It doesn't add sugar but it does raise the GI of the apple. Any processing of fresh fruits can raise the GI, even putting raw apples in a food processor like I did. Its actually true of all foods. Paleo/Primal/Raw Food diets are partially based on this. Raw is always better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    I'm here! I was down 1.4 yesterday, but afraid to trust it. I'm down another pound today, to 174.4, so I'm excited the stall seems to have broken. 8 days! Oy!

    I'm now in the "lower 170's!" I've never been there before. Now... 160's??? Please?!
    Congrats on your losses! 2.4 in 2 days is remarkable!

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothfairy View Post
    Hi all!! Down .4 today. Little sleep and maybe not enough water yesterday. Stressful evening as we had to wait three hours at the after-hours doc to get my little one checked for strep. No biggie, but I don't think my body liked it. Fast forward to today. DH is home.... Now, he is on hcg too, but is much less disciplined. He wanted to stop at Moe's SW Grill for lunch. Hoping I didn't blow it too bad. Got a taco salad with no shell. Grilled chicken, and lots of pico (counting as fruit.) So we'll see. Thinking asparagus and cod for dinner to help with diuretic effect. Enjoying some quiet time at the mechanic place while he stayed home with the kids, lol!! I volunteered to take my truck in so I could get some alone time. Is that bad or what? Lol!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
    Hope you had a better less stressful night last night. And a .4 loss is not bad at all. I've had 4 of them in the last 6 days.

    Hoping the asparagus worked its magic for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    Thanks Mike!

    I love some alone time Tooth! We need it.

    HELP! This might be tmi but here goes: While I am not ever constipated thanks to Herb Lax, I have had horrendous bloating/gas for a good week or. My stomach gets really distended....far beyond its norm. No pms for me as I am 63. Does anyone else deal with this?? Heck, maybe the bod thinks it is pregnant!!

    For the anniversary I had grilled salmon sans sauce, vegges and a green salad with my Walden Farms zero cal thousand island dressing.

    Where are Kat and Janeen? Glad to see you Mike!
    Have you tried digestive enzymes? They seem to help me quite a bit. But a word of warning, they may make it worse for a week or 2 before they start helping you. Also probiotics can help with that too.

    OMG! What I would not give for grilled salmon right now. I am not hungry but ate it a lot on P3 and P4 and I miss it. I really miss fats a lot, period!

    AFM: As already noted, I am back at .4 loss. I have to look at it this way. It is twice yesterdays loss.

    Have a good one!
    I am a Moderator of the HDI forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

  8. #212
    Grilled salmon sounds fabulous! When is everyone planning to go into P3? I may end up extending...

  9. #213
    Member Toothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SW Indiana
    R/P/M
    SubQ Inj.
    Posts
    30
    Great loss Janeen!!! And great job staying mostly on-protocol Ducky!! And hang in there Kat! TOM sucks! Ginger, great job too!!! I'm down .8 today! 155.6...... The 140's are calling my name!!!! I WILL be treating myself to something when I hit it!! Have a great day everyone!!!! Guitar lesson time!!
    Starting over.... considering this Round 1 after gaining back almost everything I lost two years ago.
    Apparently, I didn't have my heart and soul in the right place. I do now.




  10. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/ushcginjections
    Posts
    603

    Tooth, we are at the exact same weight today!! 155.6 for me too! I overdid on chicken two nights ago and went up like 2#s but back down today after the delish dinner. I actually probably had 6 or 7 oz grilled salmon and it was soooo worth it. We have a favorite place on a river that even provides Tuvia. Had a purple spinach salad too. Back on track today.
    WTG on the .4. Really its almost 1/2 # and that's what they say we should expect. I feel the same way in that I always want to see greater than .5. It is going in the right direction and all adds up! It is great to have some buddies hovering at the same weight.

  11. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/ushcginjections
    Posts
    603

    Red face Back to 155.6



    Kat, I am so looking forward to getting out of the 150s as well!! Looking forward to 153 for that matter. I am just happy to have gotten 'real' hcg and now my weight is starting its downward journey to goal. I tried everything I knew to try and was sooo frustrated. Everyday I am so excited to not be starving at this low level of cals!

    Thanks for all the great info Ginger. I may try the enzymes when at the cabin so I won't gave to be concerned about the side effects and other ppl. I will be at a small lake just about everyday so I would prefer to not have my stomach blown out to pregnancy proportions

    Yay Janeen!!! I have never had one of those marathon stalls. Ugh! WTG on the ldw!

    CAN'T WAIT TO EXIT THE 150s!

    vlcd 14: 155.6 (two days off program)

    I think I begin phase 3 on Aug 10. Then I will probably do another round beginning loading New Year's Eve. Will finish that round by the time our Valentine grandbaby is due Anyone else doing another round? If so, when? Would be great to team up again!

    Ducky

  12. #216
    Retired Moderator Ginger1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    R/P/M
    R5/ injections Last round finally!
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Grilled salmon sounds fabulous! When is everyone planning to go into P3? I may end up extending...
    I think its around August 11th or 12th that I will have had 40 injections, 1 skip day a week, and 3 vlcd without shots. Not planning on extending as of right now.
    I am a Moderator of the HDI forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •