Popular Pages :

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: November 2011 Starters

Debbie, very excited for you! And Chewwy too - aren't you starting tomorrow as well? And Texas! That will be great with 3 starting on the same day.

Interesting thing happened tonight. I was really not hungry at all, having last eaten that protein bar at 2pm. I even made the family a super yummy cheesy baked pasta with creamy tomato sauce. Normally I would drool over this stuff but I only had the tiniest bite just to check if the pasta was done. Sat at the dinner table with the fam, not eating a thing. I decided I was not going to eat any fruit tonight since I was so not hungry and I know it's loaded with sugar. But my husband peeled an orange for himself and he said it was so good, so I had 2 sections (as in like 1/6 of an orange). For the next hour and a half after that I became so hungry! I think that orange messed with my insulin levels or something. Maybe better to have it first thing in the morning so I'm not tempted at night to eat more.

Welcome Trisha! What are you eating for P2? I'm going to try this recipe this weekend: http://hcgrecipes.blog.com/2011/05/1...xican-chicken/

Last notes for tonight - for some reason I'm not feeling optimistic about weigh-in tomorrow. I stuck to 500 calories, but I did cheat and noticed I wasn't feeling the looser jeans like I did yesterday. Yesterday I knew today was going to be a good weigh-in. Tonight, not so sure. We'll see!
    VLCD1 168.2 VLCD5 163.4 VLCD9 162.2 VLCD13 161.0 VLCD17 159.4
    VLCD2 166.8 VLCD6 163.4 VLCD10 161.8 VLCD14 159.6 VLCD18 159.0
    VLCD3 164.8 VLCD7 163.2 VLCD11 161.8 VLCD15 160.2 VLCD19 159.0
    VLCD4 163.6 VLCD8 162.4 VLCD12 161.0 VLCD16 160.0

R/P/M
    R2 P2
    Blog Entries

Morning Everyone!!

Hi and welcome to our new members. Yoyo I am starting today. It is 7:50am and I am drinking a glass of milk and 15 minutes after that I will take my first one. Loading day!! YAY!!

Ok as far as not losing anything, don't worry I bet you will. You really have been doing really good. And it's not like you cheated and ate a plate full of lasagna. I am going to agree and say that I think you should eat the fruit only for breakfast and lunch. How did the boca burger turn out?

Glitter, I am happy to hear that you are back on it again and I am sure you will have amazing results. Texas: I am also hoping to loose 40 pounds. OMG that would be amazing and I will be happy to be 40 pounds lighter by March 2012. I think its possible, I really do. Well today is loading day 1!! DH and I are going to a bunch of restaurants today. Possibly 3 in total (dream come true, lol) and I am going to take pics of my plates. That should be hilarious.

I will check back in later this evening.

OH I almost forgot, I purchased all my vitamins at GNC yesterday and I think I am well stocked. Either today or Sunday I will go shopping for the week of 500 cals. Yippie

R/P/M
    R2 P2
    Blog Entries
    I got my Ticker Debbie!! Thank you so much for the instructions!! And I just took my pill. Wow it taste good. I literally had to keep myself from munching on it. And it melted pretty fast.
    On my 2nd round with a 16 month break. Need to lose 20 pounds I put on this past year.

TexasHunnee
    Hey Glitter, Yoyogirl, Trisha, Debbie, Chewy !

Iím Well on my way 1st day to tackle the 500 c a day for the next 40 days LolÖ. I donít feel nauseated anymore so far Thank God for that. I bought my food for last night so Iíd be prepared & donít torture myself with too many trips to the Grocery store with all the Holiday Foods all around me lol.. I think we are all pretty strong women to attempt our weight lost during the Holiday times ! Yea for us !

Question: To take a multivitamin or not ~ My doctor suggested to as well as fish oil but in reading I hear not to. What do Ya'll think?

Now to embrace and enjoy my bland coffee LolÖ

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    Hey ladies

TexasHunnee, you and I are close in weight and goal.. Starting weight is 174.4 and my goal is 140..
    Oh and I'm a Tx native! lol (SA area)

Yoyogirl, yesterday was my first day on P2. Yesterday I kept it simple.. Here is what my menu looked like:
    B - coffee w/sweet and low (like 4 cups throughout the day)
    s - apple
    L - 4 oz chicken breast w/whole cucumber, cut up and melba toast
    s - apple
    D - chicken breast w/mixed greens with a squirt of lemon juice, melba toast and 1 orange

I also had several cups of hot tea... I would have drank water but I was so cold yesterday!

I feel like I did pretty good.... I added up my calories and was barely over 500.
    Looking forward to checking my weight if the hubs would get out of the bathroom! lol :P

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Glad to have a group to share my experiences with!!

**Edited to add... I just weighed myself and the scale was 169.2!! That's a 5.2 lb drop since yesterday. Holy cow!

Good Morning Chewwy. So excited for you today and tomorrow! If you can manage not to get nauseus or throw up, it's kinda fun! I'm already planning my next load - go to Trader Joe's and get all the cookies and candies I never buy because I would eat the whole box at once if I brought them home Also, cheese fondue

Which vitamins did you get?

Guess I was wrong about this morning...magic happened, 1.2 lbs gone It's weird not being hungry and losing weight.

Holy cow is right Trisha! Wow. I'd say you're off to a great start!

R/P/M
    R2 P2
    Blog Entries
    Oh Trisha!! Congrats!! 5 pound loss is amazing. Yoyo: I bought potassium, probiotic, a Multi and biotin, Vitamin c & magnesium. I maybe missing one. I am on my way to restaurant number 1.
    On my 2nd round with a 16 month break. Need to lose 20 pounds I put on this past year.

R/P/M
    R2 P2
    Blog Entries
    Lol Yoyo you are already planning your next loading day. Oh and see I knew you would have some loss today. Yay.

TexasHunnee
    Wow Trisha Impressive !!! Yes we are pretty close to the same. Hope I have good results this week.

YoYo Your also do Awesome !

Chewy ~ Can't wait to see how you do with ordering in the Restaurant's !

I had a fabulous lunch Garlic Spinach and Tilapia for snack Fresh Blackberry's so far so good ! I went ahead and cooked 5 meals and froze them for later in the week. This is teaching me I can portion control and plan ahead. Being Single I never take the time to cook for myself and always on the Go ~ Think I might like this plan ! Tonight I plan on lean steak with steamed broccoli and for dessert Fresh cantaloupe !

R/P/M
    R2 P2
    Blog Entries
    Texas !! That's a great idea to cook ahead and freeze! I've never done that however it sounds like a great idea. I just left restaurant#1 and I'm feeling so full it's awful. I ate way way too much I feel like taking a nap. And to be honest I feel like throwing up. DH says it's because of the hcg. No biggie though. I will eat some more in a few hours.
    I am sure everyone has felt this way on their loading days - but I'm ready for my 500 cal days

R/P/M
    I/I/hCG drops by body shapers
    Dont do the fish oil cause it is fat. do the multivitamin and also potassium or multivitamin with potassium. Good luck today.

SW 262.2-P1d1---Today P2d27--240

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast