Popular Pages :

Page 664 of 664 FirstFirst ... 164564614654662663664
Results 7,957 to 7,961 of 7961

Thread: November Newbies

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    As for the ticker, if you click it then it will take you to where you can make one. Copy the URL into your signature section under profile settings.
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

Quote Originally Posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
    At the top right of the page is a search bar, search homeopathic HCG February. This should pull up.

Homeopathic HCG Lounge February 2012
    Thank you so much for your help. Someday I hope to be able to find my way around.

Thanks for the info on the homeopathic lounge. I checked it out and it does look great. Question: Is that group for those on oral medication? I am doing oral medication but it is the inject-able medication that is in a dropper bottle with liquid Vitamin B12 added. Then you take it sub-lingual and hold it under your tongue for 2 minutes before swallowing do this 3 x day or every 8 hours. It works. I take enough injections with insulin so I jumped for this one. Have gone an entire round with this with no appetite and a great weight loss. Anyway if the other group is where you think I should be then I will go there. Thank you. C

R/P/M
    Lost count of what round, I know I've done 4. P2, oral drops.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by netanya View Post
    Thanks for the info on the homeopathic lounge. I checked it out and it does look great. Question: Is that group for those on oral medication? I am doing oral medication but it is the inject-able medication that is in a dropper bottle with liquid Vitamin B12 added. Then you take it sub-lingual and hold it under your tongue for 2 minutes before swallowing do this 3 x day or every 8 hours. It works. I take enough injections with insulin so I jumped for this one. Have gone an entire round with this with no appetite and a great weight loss. Anyway if the other group is where you think I should be then I will go there. Thank you. C
    Yes it's for homeopathic.
    Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

R/P/M
    R4 - Clean up....
    Blog Entries

November Newbies

I'm baaaaccckkkkk! Got a little pudge to lose do I'm going to try a quick advent round. Hoping it will be easy and free from hunger. Maybe I could make it a spiritual thing??
    ~Meridith~

1/1/10 - 197 pounds
    Lowest 146.2
    R4 - Start 9/10/11

OK, OK, I made an update thread--http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...-thread-29977/