Popular Pages :

Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159
Results 1,897 to 1,904 of 1904

Thread: Procrastinating Pals -- starting P2 mid to late January 2013

R/P/M
    Back to P2, inj, 100
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations, Di. That's a great success story!
    P.
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there!

R/P/M
    seventh/Rx injections
    Di, great story! Aren't 2s wonderful???!!!!
    Candice
    "nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Good Morning Ladies,

Just want to report that I'm on VLCD7 and have down 7lbs. Have a great Sunday everyone!

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ohkellygirl View Post
    Hello Ladies!

Its been a long time since I've been on here. Life with 4 kids, end of school and my mom staying here for 5 weeks takes a lot out of a mom! All is good and I wanted to update my status.

I don't even know what my last weight on my ticker was, but I am below my LWD. The best part? I can actually EAT like a normal person! I can have pizza, in moderation of course. I've learned that I can have 1 slice instead of 3 and the kids crusts too! My weight has stayed stable and I love it. I have totally 100% given up diet soda and Monster drinks. All I drink is water or coffee/tea.

When I started HCG 2 years ago, my weight was 199.6 size 14 as of today, 129.8 size 2. When my mom was here she couldn't get over the difference from last year. My smallest size EVER was a 6 so when I put on 4's that are too big, wow!

One of the best things that came out of my HCG adventure is that I finally got my cousin to start it. Yesterday was VLCD1 for him and today he had a 5.4 drop! (gained 3.0 loading 3 days, don;t ask!) Anyway, he started at 358 so he has been in serious need of loosing weight. I steered him towards this group but I don't know if he will join. Hes a very funny guy and would be a riot on here I'm sure.

I'm so glad to hear of all the success stories and will keep you all in my thoughts that you all reach your goals

Di
    Great Job Di!!!!

R/P/M
    Back to P2, inj, 100
    Blog Entries

Wow

Blak P, that's marvelous! What a difference a mind set makes, huh? Proud of you. Keep in touch! What else is going on in your life? Do you have summer vacation plans coming up?
    P.

R/P/M
    R2P2 SubQ Injections
    Blog Entries
    Hi Pearly! How are you holding up? I briefly read a couple of weeks ago that your area or somewhere close by was being evacuated. So much going on in the world these days...prayer is essential!
    Confession...I had little cheat on Sunday with, you will never guess....prune bread! LOL
    Long story, but I was up the next day 1.4 and very disappointed with myself! In a recovery effort, I did a mini steak day and dropped 1.6 overnight. Today, I did a revised protein day with 200g of skinless chicken and a lettuce salad for dinner. Tomorrow I will get back POP. I'm not a big yogurt eater but for some reason, I've been craving yogurt today. I couldn't risk it though :-)
    I will end my round on July 5th and leave for the Bahamas July 8th for a much needed vacation. What about you?? Any holiday plans? I really miss talking to you all but I know everyone is busy doing life :-)

BP

R/P/M
    Back to P2, inj, 100
    Blog Entries
    Blak P,
    Yes, I am in Colorado Springs, so the fire was here. Last year, the fire was actually across the street from me, but tho I was evacuated for a week, my side of the street was left untouched. This year, it was on the other side of town, and even worse than last year. So terrible!

Backsliding happens. Good that you picked yourself up and went on. Remember Kbj? She told me about several on her other P2 thread who were doing fff (fat free fage) Greek Yogurt days in P2. It is very rogue and of course, if someone has any problem with dairy, not to be even thought of. But I tried it three times my last P2. Twice I dropped big, 1.4 and 1.8! Third time I went UP .2. So not sure if it works, or I just happened to do one before I was about to lose big anyway. But, I did keep the losses, so not just water. It's just berries and fff all day long, pretty much as much as you want, only it is the Fat Free stuff. I don't know. I'm not recommending it, just passing along the info.

I am doing well, 12 days into P4. Still watching every bite, but it should become routine eventually! I hope to go to Albuquerque to visit friends in July and a family wedding in August. I was never much overweight when I lived in Albuquerque, so no one will be surprised to see me thin, but going back when I wasn't would have been harder! Back then, I went to Jenny Craig when I hit 135! When I started HCG, I never thought I would be back DOWN to 135 again, let alone 125. But I'm pretty darn close, and staying there. What a blessing this whole thing is.

Keep posting. I'm here!
    P.