Popular Pages :


Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Migration Complete

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/Drops
    Posts
    84
    I am constantly being kicked out, or rather brought to a grey screen with the error message "This webpage has a redirection loop". The only way to fix it is to erase my cookies/browser history data and log back in. Then it only lasts for a little bit, like under 20 minutes, and I'm kicked back out again to that error message.

  3. #3
    Retired HDI Tech Guy
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,611
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilyra View Post
    I am constantly being kicked out, or rather brought to a grey screen with the error message "This webpage has a redirection loop". The only way to fix it is to erase my cookies/browser history data and log back in. Then it only lasts for a little bit, like under 20 minutes, and I'm kicked back out again to that error message.
    Do you sign into the forum through the Facebook Connect button? If so, I just found out there is an error with that so that is most likely the cause. I'm looking into fixing it right now.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    R/P/M
    R4.2 / P2 / Inj.
    Posts
    11
    I also get errors. On my iPad none of the forum entries will load. Errors out saying too many redirection requests. On my desktop, in IE11 I also receive and error page cannot be displayed. So far it's working in Chrome. Haven't checked Firefox.

  5. #5
    Retired HDI Tech Guy
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,611
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by pixeldust View Post
    I also get errors. On my iPad none of the forum entries will load. Errors out saying too many redirection requests. On my desktop, in IE11 I also receive and error page cannot be displayed. So far it's working in Chrome. Haven't checked Firefox.
    Are you just browsing the forum using Chrome/Safari on your iPad or using Tapatalk?

    Have you tried clearing out the cache/cookies in IE11?

  6. #6
    It seems like the page never completely loads for me. The dial just keeps spinning and spinning, and every time I switch pages, it give me an error message that I have to clear. Very frustrating.

  7. #7
    Retired HDI Tech Guy
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,611
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ourlittlejack View Post
    It seems like the page never completely loads for me. The dial just keeps spinning and spinning, and every time I switch pages, it give me an error message that I have to clear. Very frustrating.
    What is the error that you are receiving?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •