Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Skinny Living P4 Maintenance forum moved

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries

Skinny Living P4 Maintenance forum moved

In case anyone is missing the top level Skinny Living (P4) forum, it has been moved into the Phases of HCG forum as a subforum.

Because it previously was not included in the Phases subforums along with P1, P2, and P3 it was easy to presume we didn't have a P4 forum.

Look for the P4 link in the forum description, or you can enter the subforum once you click into the Phase forums.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

I would say that its a good melody for peoples whoever listening to it and making things, now I have arranged a good melody now writing songs with help of online service that called do my nursing assignment and they are too affordable in term of price plus their quality is too good for anyone. now you can do things which matter to you and give you a peace of mind that is going to live with it