Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2018 Loaders - Digging out

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries

April 2018 Loaders - Digging out

Hi there April 2016 loaders!

I chose the title of this months group because it seems that this is the time of year when we are finally waking up from a long winters doldrums and start to think about summer coming. So its like we have to dig ourselves out from under the oppression of the winter heaviness, lack of sunshine and even cabin fever. It seems pretty normal to put on some pounds in the months where we can't be outside as much and always dealing with cold and chill. So now its time to shed it all, and dig ourselves out of our co****s to enjoy the sunshine and warmer weather. At the same time, our HCG journey is about shedding winter layers in another way, and brings us to our best selves again.

This is your thread! Use it to plan for your April round, and find support from others doing the same thing. Ask questions, voice concerns, support one another, or just use it as an accountability log as you progress. It's all good.

I'll be around watching for questions, and there are usually some veterans who've done HCG before who may join the thread or just pop in to comment or offer encouragement.

The loader threads are a good place to get started as you find your way around the forums, but there are also other ongoing groups and you are welcome to join those too. You never know where you will find your "peeps".

We support all versions of the protocol, but just be aware that any advice or instruction I might give will be based on the original protocol by Dr. Simeons. The manuscript is always available for reference from the top blue menu bar, and the best tip I can give to anyone new to HCG is to read it through several times as you go through the process. This protocol is very different from other weight loss programs. It is better viewed as a prescription, as even the smallest changes to it can affect your success.

It's exciting to get started, because you know at the end you will be many pounds lighter, and will likely feel wonderful as well. Good luck everyone.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R3P2 hHCG; Used hCG 7 years ago
    I am so excited for April! Round 2 starts April 7th for me; loading April 5th and 6th. I think I will "pre-load" with small amounts of all the junk I want on the 4th (been thinking about that apple fritter I passed up when loading for round 1...), and then "clean load" on the 5th and 6th. Haven't decided yet...

What is everyone else doing for loading?
    Hey, I'm Roni (Ronnie) I bought a ticket on the Onederland Express! Come along and enjoy the ride!

Restarting Round 3

**** Original Protocol ****
    Round 1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    Round 2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    Weight loss totals include loading weight from Round 1 only.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Hi tightwad, it is exciting to get going on another round. HCG is so different from other plans, because you KNOW you can succeed. Although I do admit that when I get started each time, there is a little nagging voice that suggests that maybe this time it won't work for me anymore. But that voice is proved wrong each time.

I just started a round this week, so I'll be coming over from the March thread to this one.

My load was mostly healthy fats like nut butters and avocado, fatty meats and a couple naughty treats like sweet potato chips, and sourdough bread with gobs of irish butter. I keep sugar and carbs as low as possible to keep load gains reasonable. I had a 1.5 pound gain this time.

I ran across this quote in an old thread, and it is so succinct that I want to post it here for those joining this group or reading:

Quote Originally Posted by Marvless
    Please keep in mind this isn't a diet. To paraphrase Grammy: "This is a hormone protocol and cheating will trigger the wrong hormonal response." Trying to "trick" your hunger is counter productive. If your dose is right you'll have little to no hunger. Just because you're losing weight doesn't mean you're losing the right kind of fat. When you follow the hcg plan and are taking the correct dose, you will lose abnormal fat and reset your hypothalamus. Otherwise you're just on a low calorie diet and will regain the weight when you go back to eating more calories. Everyone is free to do this program as they choose, but new people should be aware this [method posted by OP] isn't the correct way to do the hcg protocol.

Down 16lbs in 14 days! I don't stay strict.. I've even been cheating... here's what
    I think it's worth noting that the poster of that topic never reported back to say that they were able to maintain their losses despite all the cheating. In fact, they posted about 4 days later that they were quitting because of gaining 5 pounds in 4 days. January 2013 Loaders
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    Leez, hubby and I missed going out for our 29th Anniversary with us both being sick, so we decided to wait until my pre-load day, and I've chosen a chinese buffet. Plenty of good stuff there I never eat because of the fat AND the high oxalate foods. I will drink calcium/mag water to bind some of the oxalates, and enjoy the fats. No dessert because I am getting the 1/2 apple fritter. Then my clean loading will mostly be like early P3 with extra avocados and lots of butter on my vegees. I can't have nuts, but I used to load with homemade nut butters...yum!

Cheese and sunflower seeds are two of my 3 weaknesses, and I will definitely have some the last few days also. The other (ice cream), I will not indulge in, as it is mostly sugar. I'd rather have the chinese food and 1/2 fritter this time around. My goal is to gain more this time than I would normally want, because I lost so much being sick in P3, and I'm still losing in P4. I may need to fat load an extra day at this rate...
    Hey, I'm Roni (Ronnie) I bought a ticket on the Onederland Express! Come along and enjoy the ride!

Restarting Round 3

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    You can make a wonderful clean icecream with avocado, greek yogurt and frozen fruit (basically equal amounts)--sweetener of choice. That's how I indulge my ice cream cravings during loading and during P3. I used to love HagenDaze coffee icecream and it was always a part of my load days until I found out I am egg-sensitive. But the avo-icecream is really just as good.

You have an interesting strategy on "pre-loading" in order to keep your actual load focused on the good stuff. I'll be interested to see how you do.

Wow, losing in P4 is awesome. Even though it was because of sickness. I haven't yet figured out how to lose in P4, hence why I'm doing another round.

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections
    Another idea for loading or P3 is that if you can't have dairy, you can make homemade frozen yogurt from Unsweetened Almond Milk Yogurt (it actually tastes good) that they sell in most markets now. Just add sweetener and any fillings (fruit, nuts, sauces) that you'd like, then Churn and/or freeze. The Unsweetened Almond Milk Yogurt contains 13g of fat per serving which is quite high compared to even dairy based yogurts other than Full Fat Fage.

Hi! I am starting my next round on Thursday & will load Thursday and Friday. I lost a lot of weight on HCG years ago and I can’t wait to do it again!

R/P/M
    I am thinking of moving up my round a little. Hubby wants to take me out for our Anniversary Dinner this Friday night, after work. If so, I want to have that day be my pre-load day (the donut shop is an hour from our house, but around the corner from work and I only work on Fridays), and then clean load this Sat/Sun. I am still 7.8 below LDW, so I don't mind gaining a bit more from the 3 days than my normal loading gain. At this point though, I don't feel I would need a third clean loading day. I have been eating plenty of P3 (protein+fat) meals the last few days. I am also finally fever free, but still have a few lingering cold symptoms from my flu, so that is factoring into my decision. I know it is not good to start P2 when sick...

Restarting Round 3

Talking

Sounds good to me! I will start my load tomorrow and do my first vlcd on Saturday.

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by LMHMOMMY View Post
    Sounds good to me! I will start my load tomorrow and do my first vlcd on Saturday.
    It will be nice having you just a few days ahead of me! I will be mainly posting in the April Support Group once it is started... We'll post a link over here in case you want to join us. Can't wait to get LOSING again!

Restarting Round 3

Red face

I will pop on over to this page in April Almost two weeks in on this round...no hunger, all systems go. This protocol (multiple rounds with 100 lb loss) has worked so well for me

Awesome! Thank you! It will be nice to have you guys with me! I did my fist load today today & im stuffed! I’ll load again tomorrow. I’m SO ready to get started losing weight again!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast