Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2021 Loaders - Bunnies

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries

April 2021 Loaders - Bunnies

Welcome April 2021 Loaders--This thread is for you!

It seemed like it would never come, but spring is here and all kinds of related happiness is in the air, with the prospect of covid nightmare coming to an end, and warm sunshine on our faces.

So I thought it was appropriate to have a happy fun name for this month's group, a bunch of fluffy bunnies that are about to get less "fluffy". ^_^.

You can use this thread for planning your round, asking questions, sharing concerns, supporting each other, or just as a point of self-accountability. Whatever helps you fulfill your promises to yourself.

This thread is for those in the diet phase of the HCG diet, but many times the thread continues for a while as people work through their P3 afterward. Its really up to you how you want to use the thread. Those moving into P3 might wish to join the Lovely Losers monthly thread where members are in all different stages of the protocol, start their own P3 thread, or start a P3 group thread. Its all good. If you are getting to P3 earlier than the rest of the people in the thread, its a good idea to feel out your group members to see if they can stand P3 food talk before they get there themselves.

We often have veterans stop in and provide some valuable info based on their own experiences with the protocol and its variations. We will try to support you however you choose to do this diet, but be aware that any input from me will be based on the original protocol. You are of course, free to receive or reject as seems wise to you.

Wishing you all the best as you plan and execute your HCG round.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Hello Bunnies! Thank you Leez for setting up the April thread.

A loss of 3.2 lbs in the last few days, so a welcomed return to losing after a bouncy/slow week (due to TOM). Just 2.2 lbs from goal and still time to get thereNearing the end of this long round, so hoping the bouncing around really evens out for stabilization going into P3. Hope everyone enjoys a great weekend. Best wishes for success

R2: 20 lbs
    R1: 25 lbs

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    You're doing great, Sweet Pea! Yes, when you have a lot of mini-stalls and such, it means your water stores are adjusting. When that happens in P2, it doesn't have to happen in P3, so your stabilization can be a lot smoother. How exciting to be so near to your goal.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Just checking in even though my P3 following an ub per short hhcg round i am maintaining the small loss ithin the 2 lbs Got another week before P4 Then end of May i will do rx hcg round if all works out.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

Hi everyone! I am finishing my loading days and tomorrow starts P2. I did great on the diet back in 2019 but ended up gaining it all back over the past two years, I transitioned really well and kept the weight off for a while. But then covid hit and I decided to quit smoking. Which was a healthy choice but like I was warned, came with some serious weight gain. Iím really really proud of myself for quitting smoking after years, but it made my appetite skyrocket like I couldíve never imagined. So now I need to get my weight and physical health back under control. But enough of the excuses, Iím ready to do this!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, lizard. So many are having to deal with covid weight gain that didn't even have a compounding factor like quitting smoking. You got the double whammy there.

Congrats on kicking it, that is no small accomplishment. It should give you increased confidence that you can conquer the weight gain now with the help of amazing HCG. Have a great first day of P2.

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    I made a decision last week to not follow p3 on Sunday I have one more week on p3 which i might extend due to my decision. Ate potatoes au gratin and pie as well as plantains. Will weigh Thursday so i dont get into mindset of negativity. Today i am back on track
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

Blog Entries
    Rose I dont know where you are supposed to be in the process bur knowing you I trust your choices
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 3 - Loading 16 Apr '21 - start weight 76.4/168.1
    Round 2 - Jan-Mar '21 - lost 5kgs/11lbs
    Round 1 - Sept-Nov '20 - lost 10kgs/22lbs

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Thank you Leez for the insights...very much appreciated! Yes very excited to be so close to goal. I do hope you had a very nice weekend

R2: 20 lbs
    R1: 25 lbs

Blog Entries
    Hi Rose, I have a similar situation, I am loading this weekend but doing Cheese fondue on Friday night... teh rest of teh weekend plans are not over the top so I think I will be good

Leez what are your thought, If I am starting a fat load on Friday Evening, should I do an injection on Friday or just do teh normal 2 injections while loading?
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 3 - Loading 16 Apr '21 - start weight 76.4/168.1
    Round 2 - Jan-Mar '21 - lost 5kgs/11lbs
    Round 1 - Sept-Nov '20 - lost 10kgs/22lbs

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    .... I am loading this weekend but doing Cheese fondue on Friday night... teh rest of teh weekend plans are not over the top so I think I will be good

Leez what are your thought, If I am starting a fat load on Friday Evening, should I do an injection on Friday or just do teh normal 2 injections while loading?
    If you can't make Friday a full loading day, I would wait to inject until Saturday. Also, there is no need for an extra loading day if you haven't been long-term fat deprived.

R/P/M
    Rd10?/Ph1/Drops/Start Date: 4/24/2021
    Hi Leez and all,
    I am getting close to starting yet another round of HCG. over the years I've done many of them and overall, my weight is down by 25 pounds. I know how to do it and always love how I feel and the amount of energy I get when on P2. I do have one question for your, Leez, that is about my supplements. I take a lot of them as well as powdered prebiotics. What can/can't I take? Thanking you in advance.

Hallie

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast