Popular Pages :


Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 97

Thread: April 2021 Loaders - Bunnies

  1. #61
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,749
    Blog Entries
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallieadrienne View Post
    Goodness me, I slept for hours and hours last night. Woke up and luckily lost all 4.2 lbs I had gained during P1. Yahoo! We're off and running. Have a great day, ladies.
    Those first few days on Hcg, P2 are the best--so much fun seeing dramatic drops. Enjoy the moment!

  2. #62
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    1,038
    Leez, Dubbles and MrsStrong, thank you all for your sound advice. It’s crazy, but I let that 1.8 gain ruin my whole day yesterday. I seriously thought about it ALL day long to the point by last night I was exhausted by it and just didn’t care anymore. Crazy. I know. My high protein day yielded a 1 lb loss but I also ate no fruit yesterday so it was super low carb so I can’t help but think that lb will come right back tomorrow after I eat an apple today so I’m just going to have be mentally prepared to accept it if it happens. I can’t let it have power over my life.

  3. #63
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    12,128
    Blog Entries
    35
    You had about the best result you can expect from a high protein day, so that's something you can celebrate.

    If your pound comes back tomorrow, try to keep perspective in that

    1. you are still in your window
    2. your transition day losses did what they are supposed to (qive you a cushion in case of a big jump)
    3. P3 is working the way it is supposed to and no correction is needed

    I'm not discounting the mental anguish. I know it is real. Its hard to take control of those anxious thoughts, but it is very important so that we don't develop a fear of normal healthy food. Don't be afraid of the apple!
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

    A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  4. #64
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,749
    Blog Entries
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by justgitterdone View Post
    Leez, Dubbles and MrsStrong, thank you all for your sound advice. It’s crazy, but I let that 1.8 gain ruin my whole day yesterday. I seriously thought about it ALL day long to the point by last night I was exhausted by it and just didn’t care anymore. Crazy. I know. My high protein day yielded a 1 lb loss but I also ate no fruit yesterday so it was super low carb so I can’t help but think that lb will come right back tomorrow after I eat an apple today so I’m just going to have be mentally prepared to accept it if it happens. I can’t let it have power over my life.

    I don't think it will, JGD. When I did the all protein day, I lost exactly a lb too, and it didn't come back as rebound the following day. So hopefully it did the trick. I didn't have the carbs on my all protein day either. Love, as usual, Leez's great advice. We really don't want to develop a fear of normal food, eating.

  5. #65
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    You had about the best result you can expect from a high protein day, so that's something you can celebrate.

    If your pound comes back tomorrow, try to keep perspective in that

    1. you are still in your window
    2. your transition day losses did what they are supposed to (qive you a cushion in case of a big jump)
    3. P3 is working the way it is supposed to and no correction is needed

    I'm not discounting the mental anguish. I know it is real. Its hard to take control of those anxious thoughts, but it is very important so that we don't develop a fear of normal healthy food. Don't be afraid of the apple!
    Thanks for this Leez. I was not afraid of the apple today!

  6. #66
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    I don't think it will, JGD. When I did the all protein day, I lost exactly a lb too, and it didn't come back as rebound the following day. So hopefully it did the trick. I didn't have the carbs on my all protein day either. Love, as usual, Leez's great advice. We really don't want to develop a fear of normal food, eating.
    I hope you are right Dubbles!

  7. #67
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    1,038
    Well Dubbles, you were right, I didn’t gain the full lb back, only .2 of it. I was mentally prepared to gain it all back so I’m pretty happy with the .2 gain. Day 6 of P3 for me and I am exactly at LDW. Those transition days losses are GONE...no more cushion.

  8. #68
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,749
    Blog Entries
    142
    So glad to hear this JGD, I misunderstood on another thread and thought it didn't hold. But sounds like it did! Good for you. btw, for some reason I'm not getting any transition losses--oh not, not right--I'm .2 below my LDW. Ha.

  9. #69
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    1,038
    Honestly Dubbles, I think I’ve only had maybe 2 rounds where I lost during transition days. I rarely get them.

  10. #70
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,749
    Blog Entries
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by justgitterdone View Post
    Honestly Dubbles, I think I’ve only had maybe 2 rounds where I lost during transition days. I rarely get them.
    Kindred spirits!

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R7P3 Homeopathic Pellets
    Posts
    821
    Good Morning Bunnies and Leez,

    I could use a little virtual hand holding here. Today is P2 D12 and I am in a 4 day plateau. It seems really early for me to be in a plateau. I have had back pain so perhaps have not been as active, but gosh, it makes me nervous. While I could have drank more water yesterday,(some days I drink too much water) I was completely POP! Leez, what are your thoughts?

    I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!
    RK
    [/url]

  12. #72
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    12,128
    Blog Entries
    35
    Hi rk,
    My thought is that a stall can happen anytime after the first week of P2. (If it happens in the first week, there is some kind of problem to sort out).

    You are just now starting a stall at 4 days, so let's see what happens, but even if it goes longer, there is nothing in particular you can do about it that will make a significant difference in regards to the results for your entire round. Loss patterns can change from round to round.

    If your hunger is at bay, and you are feeling pretty normal otherwise, just stay POP and wait it out--maybe do some measurements. You can sometimes see some good progress there even when the scale isn't moving.

    Pain can be a factor when the scale stops moving (because of inflammation water retention). Elimination status is also in the mix. Exercise makes very little difference if any. Even with strenuous exercise you are only burning calories in the low hundreds per hour. (Ex: power-walking burns about 200 calories per hour.) It takes 3500 calories to gain or lose a pound. The value of exercise is more towards helping your digestion and elimination, and better sleep.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

    A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •