Popular Pages :


Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 97 to 108 of 128

Thread: August 2015 Loaders

  1. #97
    shea shea4311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    ga
    R/P/M
    R2/Injections
    Posts
    130
    Hi Gang. I finally got my HCG!!!! Took forever and they doubled my order free of charge to! I am at the end of my 2nd load day and thank god it is over! I feel like I have gained 30lbs in two days. I know Aug is almost over but wanted to jump in. This is my 2nd round. Should be my 3rd but had to stop my last round 3 months ago due to NOT waiting the 6 weeks for my body to adjust. Hard lesson to learn. I am hoping the headaches don't bother me so much this round. Hope everyone is having a smooth round.

  2. #98
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    R/P/M
    r1/p2/injection
    Posts
    15
    Hi Shea! Welcome! The more the merrier! (or misery loves company, lol)

    What happened with your last round and body not adjusting as you say? I am only on round 1 but want to learn from other peoples mistakes so I don't make them myself.

    Good luck and keep us apprised of your progress!!

  3. #99

    Slowly but steady? Hopefully...

    I'm interested in hearing your issue with your last round too Shea.

    I'm on R1P2D19

    When I went to my weight loss clinic for my weekly check last week I discovered a few things - I had purchased these powdered drink packets that were "Stevia" based, one lemonade, the other Coconut/Pineapple, and come to find out - they had another form of sugar in them too, aside from Stevia. I only had a couple last week but I decided to cut them out anyway. I also had been spraying my pans with vegetable oil (soybean based) - not a lot, but enough so it wouldn't stick. I took that out as well. I've been losing very slowly the last few days, .2 on Sunday, .2 on Monday ... I was getting very frustrated but I drank a bunch of water last night, took a detox bath, and drank some smooth move tea and I'm down .8 today. Still wary over whether I'll continue at that rate, which I'd be completely ok with, but I'm feeling a little better nonetheless. I was at the same weight I am now a little over a month ago so I'm not feeling terribly "happy" about my results yet because I'm just re-losing the weight I'd already lost before. However, I'm almost to the point where I think I'm going to start feeling a bit better because I've got only .2 ounces to go to be below what I've been for many months... That will start to feel good, seeing results and the clothes that were fitted before become looser.

  4. #100
    shea shea4311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    ga
    R/P/M
    R2/Injections
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonoma View Post
    Hi Shea! Welcome! The more the merrier! (or misery loves company, lol)

    What happened with your last round and body not adjusting as you say? I am only on round 1 but want to learn from other peoples mistakes so I don't make them myself.

    Good luck and keep us apprised of your progress!!
    I had such a great 1st round. 45lbs gone. Don't get me wrong it was HARD and was not a breeze. My body lost a lot of fat in my tummy, thighs, chest. I was so excited that after all these years I lost in those areas that I did not wait long enough before starting again like we are supposed to. Due to not waiting my hair was coming out in clumps, after pushing p2 at the 3 week mark and only dropping 4lbs I stopped. I struggled with exhaustion as well. It was a hard lesson to learn but I learned. I made sure this time I waited beyond prob what I should have so I can have hopefully great results again!

  5. #101
    shea shea4311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    ga
    R/P/M
    R2/Injections
    Posts
    130
    Down 5lbs! Was a bit hungry today but I exercised not sure if it a dose issue yet. Guess I will NOT exercise tomorrow to find out. Feeling pretty good headache off and on but nothing I can't handle. I totally forgot how much we have to pee! I went at least 15 times today if not more.

  6. #102
    Great job Shea! I hate having to pee so much but at the same time I like it because I know there may be that extra weight down the toilet!

    I didn't lose anything yesterday morning and I was SOO frustrated. I feel like I should be doing better! At any rate, last night I realized that the day before I had eaten cottage cheese for the first time on this protocol and I suspect that may be why I didn't lose. I also had a sunburn too so that may have something to do with it. I'm going to try it again next week and see if it causes me not to lose again next week. I woke up this morning to a 1.6 pound loss so that felt good. I'm FINALLY at a point where I can start seeing actual progress and not rework!

  7. #103
    shea shea4311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    ga
    R/P/M
    R2/Injections
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Karespromise View Post
    Great job Shea! I hate having to pee so much but at the same time I like it because I know there may be that extra weight down the toilet!

    I didn't lose anything yesterday morning and I was SOO frustrated. I feel like I should be doing better! At any rate, last night I realized that the day before I had eaten cottage cheese for the first time on this protocol and I suspect that may be why I didn't lose. I also had a sunburn too so that may have something to do with it. I'm going to try it again next week and see if it causes me not to lose again next week. I woke up this morning to a 1.6 pound loss so that felt good. I'm FINALLY at a point where I can start seeing actual progress and not rework!
    What day are you on? I was thinking about subbing cottage cheese this round but at least my 3rd week in. Now I am not sure if I want to. When I started to slow last round I just skipped the scale for 1 to 2 days because it is very frustrating. It is so tough mentally to know you are working so hard every day and not see the numbers move. So my tip is to mentally tell yourself everyday that the end result is going to be amazing! I was down another 3.5 this am. I exercised at the pool for an hour but ate my apple and a hard boiled egg before. I know that is not pop so we will see what the scale brings tomorrow. Are any of you exercising? I did not the last round and wanted to give it a shot this round to see if there was a difference.

  8. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by shea4311 View Post
    What day are you on? I was thinking about subbing cottage cheese this round but at least my 3rd week in. Now I am not sure if I want to. When I started to slow last round I just skipped the scale for 1 to 2 days because it is very frustrating. It is so tough mentally to know you are working so hard every day and not see the numbers move. So my tip is to mentally tell yourself everyday that the end result is going to be amazing! I was down another 3.5 this am. I exercised at the pool for an hour but ate my apple and a hard boiled egg before. I know that is not pop so we will see what the scale brings tomorrow. Are any of you exercising? I did not the last round and wanted to give it a shot this round to see if there was a difference.
    I'm on day VLCD22. My scale is still "all" over the place. I was up .2 today and I did nothing yesterday that would've caused a gain. I only had 388 Calories yesterday, nothing off of protocol. I think it's just my body's way to lose weight. In the past I'd lose a large amount and then would kind of stall for a while and then I'd lose a large amount again, then stall again. I think it's just my pattern but it certainly is frustrating. I go for walks during my breaks which is about 20 minutes each and then I play fetch with my dog after I get home from work. Not strenuous at all but very low-key.

  9. #105
    Today was day 1 of loading and my body did not handle it well at all. I ended up throwing up. I'm not used to eating like that.
    Any advice on handling day 2?

  10. #106
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    10,707
    Blog Entries
    34
    If you threw up because you stuffed yourself, you can back off on the amounts. You really don't need to eat the point of making yourself sick. As long as you eat something with fat every couple of hours or whenever you have some more room, you will load just fine. A couple spoons of peanut butter or half and avocado with some bacon is a plenty big enough mini-meal.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  11. #107
    That's part of the problem. I should have mentioned it before, I don't have a gallbladder and I cannot digest fat.
    I also cannot digest spicy food. I haven't eaten fatty food since before I had my gallbladder removed in 2011.

    I don't eat pork or beef. Allergic. I'm allergic to peanuts and sugar. So I have to stay away from them.

    Thank you for your reply. I'll just eat what I normally eat just more of it. Although it's low fat and bland.

    I also have thyroid disease so that's another factor.

  12. #108
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    10,707
    Blog Entries
    34
    Have you tried digestive enzymes? Papain is particularly helpful if you don' t have a gall bladder. Other good ones contain lipase, oxbile and bitters.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •