Popular Pages :


Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 193 to 204 of 457

Thread: August 2018 - Late Summer Slimmers

  1. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    August 2019/ Round 6
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselsmom View Post
    I am on a bit of roller coaster already but I am going to have faith. I know I didn't drink as much water as I should so hoping that is why I have a small gain today. I also seem to have more sodium when I am on this diet as I use chicken broth to help with perceived hunger which has a lot of sodium in it. I wonder if that is an issue.

    I lost a couple pounds on day 3 but gained .4 today.

    Back to the normal grind of work and this is the first week of hockey practices so that will either make life more or less complicated. I also must have had a bit of a duller needle today because it took me three pokes to actually get it in and so I feel a bit traumatized lol.
    Oh no ...even though its highly likely it's just sodium water weight it still such a downer to see those scales!! Tomorrow will be better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyladyhcg View Post
    Notice a difference yet?
    Lovely,

    Yes, my hunger has definitely calmed down which is good. On the lighter dose, my period, which shouldnít even be happening, seemed to lighten up pretty fast, too. Thanks for asking! . Great job on your losses!!

    Diesel, hang in there! I would double check your Knorr and make sure there is no MSG or things like that. For broth, Iíd recommend drinking chicken bone broth, itís way better for you! You can get organic too.

    So gals, so far, after 6 days of VLCDs, I lost 9.4 pounds. Today, I woke up at a stall, same exact weight as yesterday, and still in my first week of weight loss on VLCDs. I have been 100% POP. Is this normal, to be expected? Iím not stressing, yet, but Iíll admit, I was a little disappointed to wake up at the same weight. I will persevere!

    Thanks for all your help ladies...we can do this!!
    T

  3. #195
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by tlc4tam View Post
    Lovely,

    Yes, my hunger has definitely calmed down which is good. On the lighter dose, my period, which shouldnít even be happening, seemed to lighten up pretty fast, too. Thanks for asking! . Great job on your losses!!

    Diesel, hang in there! I would double check your Knorr and make sure there is no MSG or things like that. For broth, Iíd recommend drinking chicken bone broth, itís way better for you! You can get organic too.

    So gals, so far, after 6 days of VLCDs, I lost 9.4 pounds. Today, I woke up at a stall, same exact weight as yesterday, and still in my first week of weight loss on VLCDs. I have been 100% POP. Is this normal, to be expected? Iím not stressing, yet, but Iíll admit, I was a little disappointed to wake up at the same weight. I will persevere!

    Thanks for all your help ladies...we can do this!!
    T

    Glad to hear that things are improving.

    As far as your lack of loss today, there are going to be days that you lose nothing at all. And as the round continues on, your losses are going to slow down, but by the end of the round, your losses will average to at least 0.5 lbs. per day. You are still way ahead of that average, so you're doing excellent.

    A stall isn't really considered a stall until it's been about 4 days, so today would just be 1 day of no losses. More than likely, tomorrow you will see the scale move again. If it doesn't, it's okay. Losses will pick back up again, and by the end of the round you will have loss quite a bit of weight.

    Days you don't lose on the scale, you're probably losing inches, so it's best to measure that way as well.


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  4. #196
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselsmom View Post
    I am on a bit of roller coaster already but I am going to have faith. I know I didn't drink as much water as I should so hoping that is why I have a small gain today. I also seem to have more sodium when I am on this diet as I use chicken broth to help with perceived hunger which has a lot of sodium in it. I wonder if that is an issue.

    I lost a couple pounds on day 3 but gained .4 today.

    Back to the normal grind of work and this is the first week of hockey practices so that will either make life more or less complicated. I also must have had a bit of a duller needle today because it took me three pokes to actually get it in and so I feel a bit traumatized lol.
    Sorry to hear about the gain, but more than likely, like others have said, it's water weight.

    I've had issues with broth in my last round. During the end of the round, I was craving soup, so I made my own chicken broth from scratch, skimmed all the fat, and seasoned with Bragg's liquid aminos. I found that if I had a bowl of soup or a couple of cups, I would gain water weight the next day. And since I was so **** about my numbers, I decided to stop drinking broth until P3.

    But your water weight will be off in no time at all. Like TLC suggested, make sure there aren't any extra ingredients that could cause issues.


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  5. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcg patches
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6
    Trust the process.

    Down 2.8 pounds today Made sure I drank lots of water and flushed out my body. I will watch and see how I react next time I use the broth and if it continues to be an issue I will stick with teas and whatnot as liquid fillers. Not sure why but drinking the broth feels more like a 'meal' than drinking tea. I made my own ice tea last night with my passionfruit tea and it was amazing.

    It was the first day of hockey practice but I am in a great spot where my hubby is coaching my daughter and my son is on the ice at the same time so I DONT HAVE TO BE THERE!! It took me a long time not to feel mom guilt about not attending but having some nights to myself, especially when I am done the round, will help with being able to get exercise back into my routine.

    I have my normal 7-4 job, I volunteer on the hockey board and as as Secretary/Treasurer, I'm a team mom in lacrosse, and I have a hobby business so I feel like I don't have a lot of extra time without waking up early but when I was dealing with my thyroid issues I could barely pull myself through the day so I am glad to start feeling healthier. I had two books to deliver this week for my hobby business, I make folded book art, so it was a busy weekend trying to finish them up. When I figure out how to put a picture on I will upload one

  6. #198
    Super Member! kapluzie123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North East Coast
    R/P/M
    R?/p2/ injections
    Posts
    1,273
    Blog Entries
    111
    Diesel- how fun! I'd love ti see your artwork. I too am a busy mom. 3 boys here. Wrestling, baseball, basketball, Boy scouts, Track, band, Theater, Chorus, and religious school. I volunteer at Wrestling, baseball, boy scouts, and religious school. And like you I work full time and have a side business.
    Funny how much we do and still feel guilty when we don't go to an activity. I feel ya there! It's a constant struggle for me, but I have realized that I need to take care of me as well.
    That was an amazing drop. I'm at the point where it's slow, but steady for the most part. Those small losses sure do add up at the end of the week!
    Iced passionfruit tea!! That's a wonderful idea. We're in the midst of a heat wave and iced passionfruit tea would be so refreshing.
    I'm going to make a jug full today. Thanks for the idea.


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I'm 5'2" and curvy in nature
    Round 1- starting weight 184.6
    LIW-159
    end of P4- 164
    Round 4- starting at 152
    LIW ( only 30 days)- 134.4
    P3- 138.4
    Round 5- starting 143
    LIW- 125.6


    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ0ARXd/]


    The road may be long and riddled with many detours but I will persevere.

  7. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyladyhcg View Post
    Glad to hear that things are improving.

    As far as your lack of loss today, there are going to be days that you lose nothing at all. And as the round continues on, your losses are going to slow down, but by the end of the round, your losses will average to at least 0.5 lbs. per day. You are still way ahead of that average, so you're doing excellent.

    A stall isn't really considered a stall until it's been about 4 days, so today would just be 1 day of no losses. More than likely, tomorrow you will see the scale move again. If it doesn't, it's okay. Losses will pick back up again, and by the end of the round you will have loss quite a bit of weight.

    Days you don't lose on the scale, you're probably losing inches, so it's best to measure that way as well.
    Thank you lovelyladyhcg,

    I had a tiny loss today, -.2, but it was a loss. My total for week was 9.6 pounds. I did take my measurements, so I need to check those again too. Thanks for the encouragement. I have a ways to go so I'm hoping the losses continue.

  8. #200
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by tlc4tam View Post
    Thank you lovelyladyhcg,

    I had a tiny loss today, -.2, but it was a loss. My total for week was 9.6 pounds. I did take my measurements, so I need to check those again too. Thanks for the encouragement. I have a ways to go so I'm hoping the losses continue.
    You’re doing good TLC... Keep up the good work, love!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  9. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcg patches
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6
    TLC - it is hard because we see the big losses at the start as we lose the water weight then get disappointed with the small ones but everyday is a new day and you are one step closer to your goal.

    159.8 down 1.2, total 5.2 VLCD 5, great start for me I am super thrilled. I am happy to see the 150's again as this was were I sat for a long time 150-155 which was 10 pounds heavier than I wanted to be but I was a lot more comfortable in my skin then. I know these big losses will slow down and it will be about keeping the motivation going and as I said to TLC remember the finish line.

    I was calculating the amount of doses I will have in my vial which will be approx 33 so think I may do a mini extend on the round since I will have PI of 4 days when we hit the coast next week. I will do the program til I run out of HCG.

    My only worry at the moment is that I will need to go for blood work at the end of Aug for my thyroid/progesterone and I hope that this doesn't affect it. I will be honest with my doc and tell her what I have been doing because she is immediately jump to the conclusion my T3 is too high since I have lost weight during my appointments as I supplement with a T3 and T4 and the presumption would be that I went hypothyroid.

  10. #202
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    10,614
    Blog Entries
    34
    My only worry at the moment is that I will need to go for blood work at the end of Aug for my thyroid/progesterone and I hope that this doesn't affect it.
    Your numbers will be affected until about 6 weeks after you are finished with dosing. Don't waste the effort testing during your round. Try to postpone the tests until later. I've never had any problems asking for my tests to be delayed.

    Glad you are having a good first week!
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  11. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcg patches
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    Your numbers will be affected until about 6 weeks after you are finished with dosing. Don't waste the effort testing during your round. Try to postpone the tests until later. I've never had any problems asking for my tests to be delayed.

    Glad you are having a good first week!
    I have to have the blood work done so I guess I will have to advise why the potential variance have occurred, because I am new at the medications she has only prescribed in short periods of time and I can not go back to feeling the way I did before. Oh well, I will get it figured out one way or another if she keeps me at the same dose for another couple months to get an accurate test.

  12. #204
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    10,614
    Blog Entries
    34
    Exactly. Your thyroid levels stay up for a while after HCG, so you should still feel fine for those couple months. I doubt you would get a dose change anyway if you tested now since she would know the changes were related to the HCG.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •