Popular Pages :


Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 217 to 228 of 457

Thread: August 2018 - Late Summer Slimmers

  1. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by kapluzie123 View Post
    175!!! How's that working for ya?

    I had a slip!! I went out with a few lady friends and drank 1 margherita but then I ate some nachos!! Omg. They were so good!!
    I jumped on rhe scale for accountability .the next morning, but didn't gain.
    I'm so thankful. I danced all night long.
    Idk, maybe that helped.
    Today I read pop... and hoping the scale doesn't reflect my indiscretion tomorrow.


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I feel much better at 175! I was at 150 and was still getting hungry throughout the day. 175 seemed to be just right. I started at 225, and dropped to 125, then up to 150, so my dose at the start was too high.

    Lol about the slip! Itís ok! You got back on track and thatís what counts! Itís tough to push through at times. I had to order my family pizza tonight and not eat any...torture! Itís all worth it in the end though.

  2. #218
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    Waiting to start
    Posts
    392
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by kapluzie123 View Post
    175!!! How's that working for ya?

    I had a slip!! I went out with a few lady friends and drank 1 margherita but then I ate some nachos!! Omg. They were so good!!
    I jumped on rhe scale for accountability .the next morning, but didn't gain.
    I'm so thankful. I danced all night long.
    Idk, maybe that helped.
    Today I read pop... and hoping the scale doesn't reflect my indiscretion tomorrow.


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    So hard to resist when youíre having fun. Glad there wasnít a gain and hopeful the losses continue for you tomorrow.

  3. #219
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    Waiting to start
    Posts
    392
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by tlc4tam View Post
    I feel much better at 175! I was at 150 and was still getting hungry throughout the day. 175 seemed to be just right. I started at 225, and dropped to 125, then up to 150, so my dose at the start was too high.

    Lol about the slip! It’s ok! You got back on track and that’s what counts! It’s tough to push through at times. I had to order my family pizza tonight and not eat any...torture! It’s all worth it in the end though.
    You found your sweet spot!! Nice!! You’ve been doing so well! Keep up the good work! It’s taken some time for me to find my sweet spot. I’ve been going back and forth, but I think I found it today. For sure: 150. I had skipped a dose then tried 135 but was still hungry, so I tried 150 and had no hunger at all! Gonna stick with that unless something changes.

    Have fun getting pampered and at the wedding!

  4. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyladyhcg View Post
    You found your sweet spot!! Nice!! You’ve been doing so well! Keep up the good work! It’s taken some time for me to find my sweet spot. I’ve been going back and forth, but I think I found it today. For sure: 150. I had skipped a dose then tried 135 but was still hungry, so I tried 150 and had no hunger at all! Gonna stick with that unless something changes.

    Have fun getting pampered and at the wedding!
    Thank you so much Lovely!

    I have a little hunger in the morning, itís odd, my tummy rumbles and growls, but Iím not necessarily hungry. Iíve come to the conclusion that thatís just how my body is. I definitely think I found my sweet spot, thank goodness!

    I appreciate your encouragement, it helps to keep me going!

  5. #221
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,466
    Blog Entries
    1
    vlcd4 down 2lbs 144.6 I am happy but cant get excited as it is only first week and i know mostly water weight. It is the rest of the short round i hope to get to goal Congrats on all your losses.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

  6. #222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcg patches
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6
    150 definitely is my sweet spot but I do notice some tummy rumbles but overall not hungry. I think also because I was that way before it doesnít bug me cause it is sever omg Iím dying hunger just a reminder that my belly is empty. For me thatís my cue to up my water intake as that seems to go hand in hand.

    Down .8 again which surprised me as I was ready to drop into the .4 losses so hip hip hooray August 2018 - Late Summer Slimmers. Iím trying to get myself ready for that time as I remember that being a hard psychological change to go from huge 1+ losses to .2-.4.

    Itís raining here in San Antonio so I am enjoying my coffee on the deck listening to the rain fall, itís a magical sound.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcg patches
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    vlcd4 down 2lbs 144.6 I am happy but cant get excited as it is only first week and i know mostly water weight. It is the rest of the short round i hope to get to goal Congrats on all your losses.
    I totally understand that feeling but I feel good losses coming your way August 2018 - Late Summer Slimmers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #224
    Super Member! kapluzie123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North East Coast
    R/P/M
    R?/p2/ injections
    Posts
    1,282
    Blog Entries
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    vlcd4 down 2lbs 144.6 I am happy but cant get excited as it is only first week and i know mostly water weight. It is the rest of the short round i hope to get to goal Congrats on all your losses.
    Welcome rose!
    Sorry you're back for another round. But a short one to get to goal. And i know you will.
    Are you traveling during your round?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I'm 5'2" and curvy in nature
    Round 1- starting weight 184.6
    LIW-159
    end of P4- 164
    Round 4- starting at 152
    LIW ( only 30 days)- 134.4
    P3- 138.4
    Round 5- starting 143
    LIW- 125.6


    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ0ARXd/]


    The road may be long and riddled with many detours but I will persevere.

  9. #225
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,466
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kapluzie123 View Post
    Welcome rose!
    Sorry you're back for another round. But a short one to get to goal. And i know you will.
    Are you traveling during your round?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I wont be traveling till the last day of HCG pellets so will only have two to three days VLCD while traveling. P3 no problem with travels This time we will be gone for about six weeks which is why i wanted to start this month knowing i will be home most of the round. I started loading on Sunday but loaded for three days becauas the NuImage program said to, Then i saw it was only two days for most programs. I dont think it was problem because i have lost about 5 lbs since i started. I never weigh after loading. My first scale stepping is on VLCD two which is after doing one vlcd. I dont want to know my loading weight. Lol
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

  10. #226
    Super Member! kapluzie123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North East Coast
    R/P/M
    R?/p2/ injections
    Posts
    1,282
    Blog Entries
    111
    Rose- welll done! I weighed before 2 days of loading, then didn't weigh for loading days. But I did weigh p2d2. I don't count the loss of the extra loading weight as weight loss for my round.


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I'm 5'2" and curvy in nature
    Round 1- starting weight 184.6
    LIW-159
    end of P4- 164
    Round 4- starting at 152
    LIW ( only 30 days)- 134.4
    P3- 138.4
    Round 5- starting 143
    LIW- 125.6


    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ0ARXd/]


    The road may be long and riddled with many detours but I will persevere.

  11. #227
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,466
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kapluzie123 View Post
    Rose- welll done! I weighed before 2 days of loading, then didn't weigh for loading days. But I did weigh p2d2. I don't count the loss of the extra loading weight as weight loss for my round.


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    We do the same way then
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

  12. #228
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,466
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselsmom View Post
    I totally understand that feeling but I feel good losses coming your way August 2018 - Late Summer Slimmers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for words of faith
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •