Popular Pages :


Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
Results 541 to 552 of 574

Thread: February 2018 Loaders - Ready for change

  1. #541
    Senior Member tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    R/P/M
    5/4/inj/Immunity Issues
    Posts
    463
    I either sautť my chicken in MTC oil or chicken broth.

    theres a pretty good lipo/mic thread that was started a few years back, it's long but there's good info.
    i have used the shots in my last two rounds and looking at my stats my daily loss jumped from to over a half pound per day by about 3 or 4 oz. it adds up!
    "The only thing stopping you is you."

  2. #542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    740
    Thanks for the info Tracy. 3 to 4 oz daily increase in loss is awesome! Where did you get your lipo shots? I just read through that other long thread and everyone was commenting on how much the shots burned/hurt!

  3. #543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Gold Country, CA
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Posts
    964
    Happy Saturday! Crazy week and August is just flying by!

    Tracy - you are so funny. Weighing every day is key... and then you don't! LOL! Hope it all works out for you.

    JGD - Fires are starting to come under control. The sky is actually blue today! Yes, it is a little unsettling to live in a tinderbox. On the positive side, we live on 5 acres which we keep cleared of grass/weeds. All trees are upskirted to 8 feet and the house is as fireproof as we could build it. Siding is cement board, metal roof, decking is top rated fireproof and we even have special vents that melt closed if they get hot so embers can't get in the attic. Of course, it all costs extra, but it does give you peace of mind. I feel safer here than living in a city neighborhood where your neighbor's house could catch yours on fire.

    So glad your surgery and recovery went well. I'm not sure I could have done all that. I don't blame you for being reluctant to go for a "revision". I think I will be a 32C when I get to goal. I'm still wearing my old 34F bras, adjusted to the smallest set of hooks. They fit OK even though the cups are a bit empty now. Planning to get a fitting at Nordstrom and buy some very good quality bras there. Hope your losses are getting more consistent and frustration level goes down.

    Rose - I read on another thread that you've converted your pellets to liquid and taking them as drops! What a great idea! I wish I would have thought of that. I still have some of those pellets as I ordered a 40 day supply, but gave up after 30 days. I don't think they lose potency like injections do. I might just give it a try. Hope you get your injections soon and that you're able to salvage your round.

    Natalie - How are you doing?

    AFM: Gearing up towards a start date of Sept 5. It will be here before I know it! I am excited and nervous at the same time. I would really, really like to get into the 120s and see how I do at maintaining there. It's funny, I still find myself thinking that I have to be careful about my food intake. I guess being in diet mode for all those years is hard to break. I so, so, SO appreciate the way this protocol works as opposed to all the other diets out there. Thank you Dr S!

    Everyone - enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    LinderLou

  4. #544
    Super Member! Natalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
    R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Posts
    1,604
    Blog Entries
    42
    Hey Lind! Iím excited to watch your progress in p2. So far, youíve maintained really well.

    Vlcd12 and down 13.4. Iím still have pound losses in 2nd week. Love it! Good energy. Will go for another month.

    Hope everyone else is hanging in!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #545
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LinderLou View Post
    Happy Saturday! Crazy week and August is just flying by!

    Tracy - you are so funny. Weighing every day is key... and then you don't! LOL! Hope it all works out for you.

    JGD - Fires are starting to come under control. The sky is actually blue today! Yes, it is a little unsettling to live in a tinderbox. On the positive side, we live on 5 acres which we keep cleared of grass/weeds. All trees are upskirted to 8 feet and the house is as fireproof as we could build it. Siding is cement board, metal roof, decking is top rated fireproof and we even have special vents that melt closed if they get hot so embers can't get in the attic. Of course, it all costs extra, but it does give you peace of mind. I feel safer here than living in a city neighborhood where your neighbor's house could catch yours on fire.

    So glad your surgery and recovery went well. I'm not sure I could have done all that. I don't blame you for being reluctant to go for a "revision". I think I will be a 32C when I get to goal. I'm still wearing my old 34F bras, adjusted to the smallest set of hooks. They fit OK even though the cups are a bit empty now. Planning to get a fitting at Nordstrom and buy some very good quality bras there. Hope your losses are getting more consistent and frustration level goes down.

    Rose - I read on another thread that you've converted your pellets to liquid and taking them as drops! What a great idea! I wish I would have thought of that. I still have some of those pellets as I ordered a 40 day supply, but gave up after 30 days. I don't think they lose potency like injections do. I might just give it a try. Hope you get your injections soon and that you're able to salvage your round.

    Natalie - How are you doing?

    AFM: Gearing up towards a start date of Sept 5. It will be here before I know it! I am excited and nervous at the same time. I would really, really like to get into the 120s and see how I do at maintaining there. It's funny, I still find myself thinking that I have to be careful about my food intake. I guess being in diet mode for all those years is hard to break. I so, so, SO appreciate the way this protocol works as opposed to all the other diets out there. Thank you Dr S!

    Everyone - enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    I will be able to salvage my round as i didnt use that many since i split most of them and took them only about 6 or 7 days Thursday afternoon i started my converted liquid hcg under tongue and so far so good. I actually have enough pellets to finish since i am doing a short round and taking a much smaller dose. From one pellet i get at least two,days of drops twice a day Since i already purchased the hcg injection kit i will try to store it in the event i need to do a round next year for creeping lbs If not that was a lesson for me but at least round is salvaged, Losses have been good for me so far I need to lose about 7-8 more lbs...i have lost about 7.4 so far day 10
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. Load weight after two days 152.6 LIW 142.8 start no inj 4/2/19 4/4 Start P3 141.8 4/5 141.6 4/6 142.8 4/16 140.6 Start P4 4/27 141.6 5/10 142.8 D14

  6. #546
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Hey Lind! I’m excited to watch your progress in p2. So far, you’ve maintained really well.

    Vlcd12 and down 13.4. I’m still have pound losses in 2nd week. Love it! Good energy. Will go for another month.

    Hope everyone else is hanging in!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have never had high daily losses so i am happy so far. YOU are doing so well!!! Natalie you have only been on P2 day or so longer than me and you have nearly twice the losses. Good for you.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. Load weight after two days 152.6 LIW 142.8 start no inj 4/2/19 4/4 Start P3 141.8 4/5 141.6 4/6 142.8 4/16 140.6 Start P4 4/27 141.6 5/10 142.8 D14

  7. #547
    Super Member! Natalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
    R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Posts
    1,604
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    I have never had high daily losses so i am happy so far. YOU are doing so well!!! Natalie you have only been on P2 day or so longer than me and you have nearly twice the losses. Good for you.
    Rose, Iím so glad the drops came and working. Thanks for the support! I had a round where itís was two weeks and 7-8 lbs but thatís when i was super close to goal like you. I have about 20 to goal but 30-35 to ultimate goal. You are right on track and staying with it. February 2018 Loaders - Ready for change


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #548
    Senior Member tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    R/P/M
    5/4/inj/Immunity Issues
    Posts
    463
    JGD, I'm a maverick and bought the horsey juice. Ha ha. It does burn occasionally but not with every shot. I still do a shot every now and then when I need a boost or indulged in too much alcohol. I got it from here: https://racehorsemeds.com/product/hemo-15-100ml/
    I use my HcG insulin needles, fill the whole needle up (which is about 50 units or 0.5ml) and shoot in my haunch/back hip area. In P2 I would often do two shots, one in each hip. I never found suitable dosing recommendations from other users so I made my own plan
    "The only thing stopping you is you."

  9. #549
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tracy View Post
    JGD, I'm a maverick and bought the horsey juice. Ha ha. It does burn occasionally but not with every shot. I still do a shot every now and then when I need a boost or indulged in too much alcohol. I got it from here: https://racehorsemeds.com/product/hemo-15-100ml/
    I use my HcG insulin needles, fill the whole needle up (which is about 50 units or 0.5ml) and shoot in my haunch/back hip area. In P2 I would often do two shots, one in each hip. I never found suitable dosing recommendations from other users so I made my own plan
    What is horsey juice
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. Load weight after two days 152.6 LIW 142.8 start no inj 4/2/19 4/4 Start P3 141.8 4/5 141.6 4/6 142.8 4/16 140.6 Start P4 4/27 141.6 5/10 142.8 D14

  10. #550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Gold Country, CA
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Posts
    964
    Happy Monday all!

    Just a quick check-in as I leave in about 2 hours for my bi-monthly trip to the bay area. So happy I got everyone to agree to bi-monthly instead of monthly! It's still a pain and a lot of driving and a LOT of traffic. Something I've gotten very used to not dealing with I guess I'm officially a country dweller now!

    I did remember to weigh today, and surprise, surprise, I'm up another lb. I guess I can't blame it on the gout as that's about the same as it has been the last few weeks. I did NOT sleep well last night and I have been eating pretty clean... Maybe I've just started loading early for my next round Oh well, I am still of the belief that newly gained/regained weight is most easily shed, so I will just carry on. So, no starches for me until after my next round.

    Rose - Glad you're hanging in there and drops are working for you. Fingers crossed that you'll make it to goal in your short round. I agree with Nat that it is probably slower going when you're close to goal.

    Nat - You are KILLING it! You'll be rid of those extra lbs before you know it! I hope my results are as good with the hhcg.

    Tracy - Your username should be Maverick!

    OK, off to pack my cooler. Have a great week everyone! I will try to read everyone's posts, but probably won't have time to reply.

    2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    LinderLou

  11. #551
    Super Member! Natalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
    R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Posts
    1,604
    Blog Entries
    42
    Have a fun trip Lou!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    740
    Tracy, you are brave with the horseyjuice! I’m not that brave so yesterday I ordered lipo mic shots from complete diet solutions. I look forward to giving this a try. I will going into week 3 when I start them so should be easy to tell if they make a difference for me. I would love to shorten this round if possible!

    I had a good drop this morning on the scale, about 2.4 lbs, so very happy with that!

    Nat- sounds like your round is going really well so far!

    Linder- don’t worry about that lb, it’ll probably come right back off. Glad to hear the fires are getting under control. That is some really serious fireproofing y’all have done to your home. I’ve never even heard of most of that stuff but I guess it’s more common in California.

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •