Popular Pages :

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: February 2020 Loaders - Foxy Fighters

Catherine's, hopefully Grammy or Leez will chime in. I followed instructions somewhere on this site. I used the full 10ml in 1 of the 5000iu HCG bottles and then dosed at .2 on the syringe. If you followed their mixing instructions, I believe the proper dose to start at would be .1
    I believe that is why it is recommended to add full 10ml so that it is not such a minute amount of liquid in the syringe. Depending on how long ago you mixed, it might make sense to mix an additional 4 or 5 mls from the bacteriostatic water into your vial so you can dose at .2 and go from there. You can order additional bacteriostatic water elsewhere. Probably not with b12, but that is still fine!

Skipping a dose was the best thing you could do. You might even want to sleep two since you are currently at a super high dose. That will also be good as it will allow some additional feedback from others before you make changes.

okay thanks so much for responding. I recall reading that we canít add more bac water (in my case b12 water) after its already been mixed. Sounds like I am on a way too high dose. I look forward to hearing more feedback, Iím eager to have a dosing plan. thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all! Iím on VLCD1 today! This is my 4th round but I havenít done one in 3.5 years. Since my last round I had my second baby. They are 2 and 4. I finally stopped nursing and am ready to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I weighed in today at 157. In a perfect world Iíd get down to 137 this round but timing wise I can only do a 24 day round. It might be a big ask but a girl can dream!!! I always forget how obsessively Iím on this forum when Iím in p2! Haha. Itís already started. Looking forward to some companions on this adventure! Good luck all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    Hi everyone. I need some help with dosing. I'm posting here because some of the threads I read through hadn't been active lately, so wanted to make sure someone saw this. I have HCG injections with B12 from Nu Image. I think my dose is too high, per my fatigue & hunger and the fact that I have been reading on the forum that Nu Image starts too high typically. I already mixed my hcg per the directions (did not read about Grammy's modified mixing instructions until after the fact). I am confused as to what to do, looking for guidanced. Here is what my 2 bottles say.
    Prescription labels say:
    "Reconstitute 5.0 ML with diluent as directed by prescriber and inject .2ML subcutaneously every day. HCG 5,000IU 10ML vial/lyophilized"

"Mix 5ML with 5,000IU HCG vial as directed. Cyanocobalamin B12 - 1100MCG/ML, 10ML vial"

I skipped my dose today. Need advice on what to dose for tomorrow, assuming I should go lower.
    thank you SO much in advance for any help. I fill up to the .2 on my syringe at this point.
    Hi Catherine,
    Mixed according to the directions you list, you are taking a 200iu dose by injecting .2 ml.

How did you feel late afternoon to early evening on your skip day? If hunger and fatigue went away, then lower your dose to 150iu tomorrow. That would be .15 on your syringe. If it got worse, you would raise your dose the next day. But you are likely right that its too high at 200iu. It is for most people.

At that potent a mixture, some is going to be left in the needle so your dose will be a bit lower than 150iu, but that is ok. Most people do well anywhere between 125iu and 150iu.

Once you have drawn a dose, you can't add more water, because then the dose cannot be accurately calculated and dispensed. But the next time you mix, you can use a higher ratio.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    Round 6/P3
    Good stuff Cupcake! It's rocky when those food aversions pop up. I'm not a fan of radishes either, but I'm game to try anything.
    Do you like cabbage? Three recipes I like and they're OP, sautee red cabbage in a little beef broth and water and add your cooked beef. I season with garlic and onion powder. Also try any other cabbage, sautťe with chicken broth and water and season with cumin and curry powder and eat with chicken. Same cabbage with pepper and paprika and eat with shrimp. Napa or bok choy works well with shrimp.You can try the last with hotter spices but red peppers may interfere with the HCG. Science!!!
    I remember the day Grammy said red cabbage was OP and I was all about the hallelujah!!! Can you tell I like cabbage?
    "The only thing stopping you is you."

I'm not doing any more "skip" days. they are horrible for me. I have done 7 rounds, this being my 8th. I never lose weight for two days. I'm hungry my skip day and today, back on my 120 iu's and I was HANGRY all day. I've been yelling and grumpy,

didn't help that wax spilled all over my new outfit and my dog ate my husband's bday cake I just baked him either. But I can't take the ups and downs from skipping a day, it takes me 2 days to feel normal again. I only do 24, 26, 28, or 30 days anyway.
    Started JULY 2015
    Ended 4 rounds November 2016
    -80 pounds!

I keep gaining 20 to 25 of it back, I take off 5 pounds myself and then I do a round and lose 20 lbs. So I have done a total of 7 rounds. I am on my 8th round, taking the SAME 20 lbs off. ugh. But at least I don't gain 80 back!

Thank you so much for your feedback Leez! I dosed at 150 iu today and feeling good. I'll stick with this.15 on the syringe and keep chugging along. I really appreciate you and this forum.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Excellent news. So glad you are feeling better.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

After injection today, of 120 ius', hungry, ate some chicken and a couple bites of apple. I got to find a right dose or I will end up quitting at day 21, never doing a round that short, but you know how horrible hunger is. I am hungry in mornings and afternoon/early afternoon fine in eve, less hungry I guess. Last week I was on my period and 115 and 120 doses were perfect I felt great, but now I'm not on period and wonder what dose is right ugh. Maybe I go up to 130. I'm not doing another skip day right now. Hopefully I don't get HANGRY again today. Ugh.
    Started JULY 2015
    -80 pounds!

I keep gaining 20 to 25 of it back, I take off 5 pounds myself and then I do a round and lose 20 lbs. So I have done a total of 7 rounds. I am on my 8th round, taking the SAME 20 lbs off. ugh. But at least I don't gain 80 back!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Cupcakesoaps, what was the result of your skip day? You said you were hungry all day, but did that change in intensity in any way in the early evening? How did you change your dose after it? Maybe we can figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    Cupcakesoaps, what was the result of your skip day? You said you were hungry all day, but did that change in intensity in any way in the early evening? How did you change your dose after it? Maybe we can figure it out.
    I've been in between 115 and 120 ius and 120 seems to work, last week but I was on my period, no idea if that was the difference. I was hungry all day and eve on skip day, hungry all day yesterday at 120 ius like hangry hungry, and mostly the morning. today, mostly the morning on 120 ius' and still hungry in eve but it's worse during day time. 3 days of hunger: no good, makes me want to stop early of course, so yes, must figure out.
    Started JULY 2015
    -80 pounds!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Ah, so you skipped for your period, and then went back to your normal dose. Got it now.

Do you have strong morning hunger before your dose for the day, or after it? If stronger before, that would suggest a need to raise dose. If stronger after, then lowering dose should help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast