Popular Pages :


Page 39 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 457 to 468 of 1375

Thread: January 2014 Loaders

  1. #457
    Member acugirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Nashville
    R/P/M
    R1P3 RXHCG inj
    Posts
    95
    Got a little teary from that one mtnharleygirl. If we are paying attention life teaches us wonderful things.

    Quote Originally Posted by mntnharleygirl View Post
    Morning all, welcome to vlcd 12 for me. Dojami great losses and great attitude, and looks like overall everyone had great losses yesterday. Brick don't get discouraged. You and Kansas are so small to begin with, losses are bound to be slower. Difficult for me to wrap my head around because I will never be as small as you are now I weighed 139 once in my adult life and wore a size 1. I am not a tiny girl I will always be a curvy girl, I am just curvier than I care to be right now lol. Would love to eventually live at 150's but look and feel great in the 170's. Acugirl, congrats on your loss. What you said about visualization, my mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer after my sisters birth, they took an ovary during the C-section then a complete hysterectomy a week later :/ daily she would visualize herself in the healing white light of Jesus. That was in 1976 and she is still alive today =) she said there were time she could even feel the heat of the light, so I too believe. I am in my final semester of college for my bachelor's of Nursing and I have to do a capstone paper, I need to come up with a proposal and had, empathy, faith healing and now you have added alternative medicine in health care going to run each by my professor and see what she thinks. AFM, the hcg powers that be may have given me a pass on my birthday cheat, down another 1 today and (tmi) I haven't had a BM in days, to the point I may need to take something. Well time to get ready for church, have a great day all =)

  2. #458
    Member acugirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Nashville
    R/P/M
    R1P3 RXHCG inj
    Posts
    95
    Gotta go, talk later. Happy trails!

  3. #459
    Im worth it! Smileynik1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    IA
    R/P/M
    R4P2 HCG SQ
    Posts
    1,907
    Thanx Kansas & congrats on ur loss. I'm keeping it all in perspective. Weighed after going bank to sleep...same as yesterday. Taking my week measurements today.
    Smiley aka Nicole

    2012



  4. #460
    Super Member! brick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    R3, hhcg pellets, primal lifestyle
    Posts
    4,637
    Some really beautiful and thought provoking posts this morning...great way to start a sunday.

    A big loss for me this morning of a 1.2! So happy! I felt so much better yesterday after switching bottles...had no hunger issues and felt consistent energy.

    going to try to keep that positive feeling as today we take the christmas tree down and no one is happy about it. I guess that just means the family had a really lovely christmas and hate to see it 'end' by taking the tree down...that I understand.

    must head on out and get the major chores done...will check in later...have a great sunday all

    brick

  5. #461
    HDI VIP DUCHESS (16k Posts!) Kansas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    IL
    R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Posts
    16,054
    ACU I meant no isult by that previous post, its good cuz you can apply it to healthcare.
    hey what an idea, healing with no side effects, plus the "patient' takes an active role in healing

    I differ with you on the hcg having a bigger presence in this country if something is working too well for the masses, and the masses are administering to themselves, inexpensively, it will be taken OUT OF THEIR HANDS AND INTO THAT HANDS OF doctors, thus making too expensive and unavailable to most.
    After all we are all stupid, we cant order, inject, monitor ourselves.
    Additionally I've seen way way too many get sc*wed by clinics and dr.s who sell the program but no nothing about the protocol, nor do they care. changing protocol, having pple lose not stabilize p3, cycling, doses starting at 200 or above, they don't know how to adjust for hunger
    they add oils
    sorry, ranting but it angers me whats been done to some of these women who paid alot of $ and trusted and .. finally, thankfully ended up here so.

    I prefer hcg to stay on the down low cuz attitudes are not likely to change anytime soon
    We can hope and pray, probably about all l rite now. look at poor trudeau


    Brick Great loss you beat me by 2!!

    Quote Originally Posted by acugirl View Post
    Gotta go, talk later. Happy trails!
    Doing the best that I can , from where I am. All is well

  6. #462
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    R/P/M
    R1P2 Injections
    Posts
    20
    Well, I back again. In June 2013, I just couldn't get it together so I have to believe that this is my year! 2013 was really rough for me and I had to go through a lot of difficult situations. Needless to say, I gained my weight back, due to pregnancy and stress. My new baby is doing great, my husband beat cancer, I have a new job and my Dad is home after having several strokes. And that was just the big stuff! I wish all of you January loaders the best and pray that we win our battle against the bulge!!!!


    When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,and could say, "I used everything that you gave me."

  7. #463
    Senior Member NekkoCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Arizona
    R/P/M
    R2/P4/sublingual
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas View Post
    ACU I meant no isult by that previous post, its good cuz you can apply it to healthcare.
    hey what an idea, healing with no side effects, plus the "patient' takes an active role in healing

    I differ with you on the hcg having a bigger presence in this country if something is working too well for the masses, and the masses are administering to themselves, inexpensively, it will be taken OUT OF THEIR HANDS AND INTO THAT HANDS OF doctors, thus making too expensive and unavailable to most.
    After all we are all stupid, we cant order, inject, monitor ourselves.
    Additionally I've seen way way too many get sc*wed by clinics and dr.s who sell the program but no nothing about the protocol, nor do they care. changing protocol, having pple lose not stabilize p3, cycling, doses starting at 200 or above, they don't know how to adjust for hunger
    they add oils
    sorry, ranting but it angers me whats been done to some of these women who paid alot of $ and trusted and .. finally, thankfully ended up here so.

    I prefer hcg to stay on the down low cuz attitudes are not likely to change anytime soon
    We can hope and pray, probably about all l rite now. look at poor trudeau


    Brick Great loss you beat me by 2!!
    Gotta agree with this. I'm glad I found this site! I spent $$$ on a weight loss clinic on R1. I may not have stabilized afterwards if I didn't start using some of the info on this site.

    This round, I've spent about 1/10th the price and have better results.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net

    Round 1: 270.2-227.2 Total -43.0
    Round 2: 223.6-195.1 Total -28.5
    FMD 28 days: 196.7-188.7 Total - 8.0

  8. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by aamonsmom View Post
    Well, I back again. In June 2013, I just couldn't get it together so I have to believe that this is my year! 2013 was really rough for me and I had to go through a lot of difficult situations. Needless to say, I gained my weight back, due to pregnancy and stress. My new baby is doing great, my husband beat cancer, I have a new job and my Dad is home after having several strokes. And that was just the big stuff! I wish all of you January loaders the best and pray that we win our battle against the bulge!!!!
    This is your year! Congrats on the new baby!!!! Big hugs, you sound like a very strong women to have made it through a terrible year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #465
    Super Member! brick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    R3, hhcg pellets, primal lifestyle
    Posts
    4,637
    2013 the year of you taking care of everyone else...2014 the year of you taking care of you....Welcome and jump right in....a great group so far...lots of support here


    brick

    Quote Originally Posted by aamonsmom View Post
    Well, I back again. In June 2013, I just couldn't get it together so I have to believe that this is my year! 2013 was really rough for me and I had to go through a lot of difficult situations. Needless to say, I gained my weight back, due to pregnancy and stress. My new baby is doing great, my husband beat cancer, I have a new job and my Dad is home after having several strokes. And that was just the big stuff! I wish all of you January loaders the best and pray that we win our battle against the bulge!!!!

  10. #466
    Im worth it! Smileynik1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    IA
    R/P/M
    R4P2 HCG SQ
    Posts
    1,907
    Aamons congrats on baby n also cancer free hubby.

    So glad I took measurements before so I could compare. Just took week one measurements, down 13.25" woop...keep in mind I'm a big girl so 11.2 from first injection/pre load to Sat.

    Does everyone else count weeks from pre load or only vlcd?
    Smiley aka Nicole

    2012



  11. #467
    Super Member! brick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    R3, hhcg pellets, primal lifestyle
    Posts
    4,637
    IMO...if it was on you...you count it coming off of you....Congratulations! that is a huge amount to see change. Enjoy it!

    brick



    Quote Originally Posted by Smileynik1 View Post
    Aamons congrats on baby n also cancer free hubby.

    So glad I took measurements before so I could compare. Just took week one measurements, down 13.25" woop...keep in mind I'm a big girl so 11.2 from first injection/pre load to Sat.

    Does everyone else count weeks from pre load or only vlcd?

  12. #468
    one determined lady !!! mntnharleygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    R/P/M
    R4P2 SL
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    12
    welcome aamon =) measured my waist only but down here too !!
    new year new me! first round Spring 2012 but have since fallen off the wagon. looking for support on this journey





Page 39 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •