Popular Pages :

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

R/P/M
    p3/lifer
    Good Morning everyone

Looks like everyone is doing pretty good. I hear ya Dubbles on the calorie counting, I kinda proceed like Divine with the eyeballing the veggies but do measure the protein. Some veggies tho I just use for filler like lettuce in a salad, in my mind it looks like a fairly large salad but its a bunch of lettuce with a little protein in there hiding. I had started using a vinegar for salad dressing but now mix a little mustard in there & tell myself its honey dijon. lol. I typically cut one apple eat 3 pieces for a "breakfast" and eat my salad for lunch, if I'm starving eat another piece of apple then dinner & done.
    AFM down only .2 today but tomorrows another day!
    Jeanette

The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes it

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    2many days, your post made me chuckle -- the protein hiding somewhere in the salad! That's the truth, it's not a large amount of protein! Ha!

Hang in there, I have had on past, even this round already multiple losses of .2 from night before. It is how it goes, but it does go! Have a great day!

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg
    Hi All,

Plugging away here. Trying to keep myself busy and taking my mind off the diet itself. Not hungry but sure do feel like cooking and making fun things. I think this is good for me to eat for nourishment vs eating all the time! Lol.

Re: Weighing food. Itís a good idea to know how much a 100g of meat or 3.5 oz. is. I usually look at my package of meat and divide it up. I do have a scale this round and I am really good at getting the right amount. With shrimp or fish I sometimes go over that weight a little, as the calorie count is so low. I havenít had any fish this round though, maybe I need to add some. I have enjoyed shrimp and scallops though.

I donít worry about weighing veggies as I can only eat so much of them. I donít do much lettuce either except when I make tacos. I use a leaf for a wrap. I also chop the lettuce fine and throw it in with my chicken and spices. Wilt it down and it makes it feel more filling is in the wrap. Lol.

Have a Good Friday everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. Started my first day on January 11 and am down 10.5 so far. I was wondering what people are doing about hand sanitizer while on the diet? With the pandemic, I have hand sanitizer in every room in the house and every vehicle. I have been avoiding using it for fear of stalling and have been using lysol wipes. Do any of the experts have any comments or feed back? I have one kind that is from a brewery and is denatured alcohol, glycerol, and hydrogen peroxide. Others have things I can not spell never mind pronounce lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg

January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

Quote Originally Posted by bballmom View Post
    Hello everyone. Started my first day on January 11 and am down 10.5 so far. I was wondering what people are doing about hand sanitizer while on the diet? With the pandemic, I have hand sanitizer in every room in the house and every vehicle. I have been avoiding using it for fear of stalling and have been using lysol wipes. Do any of the experts have any comments or feed back? I have one kind that is from a brewery and is denatured alcohol, glycerol, and hydrogen peroxide. Others have things I can not spell never mind pronounce lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hand sanitizer is not an oil so I donít think you would stall from it at all. If youíre worried about it soap and water is better anyway. Except when you canít get to it. Like the car. Lol.

I personally only use hand sanitizers at the store. At home I prefer soap and water. I donít want those ingredients on my hands for the most part.

That is just me.

PS. Good job on your losses!!!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinehcg View Post
    Hi All,

Plugging away here. Trying to keep myself busy and taking my mind off the diet itself. Not hungry but sure do feel like cooking and making fun things. I think this is good for me to eat for nourishment vs eating all the time! Lol.

Re: Weighing food. It’s a good idea to know how much a 100g of meat or 3.5 oz. is. I usually look at my package of meat and divide it up. I do have a scale this round and I am really good at getting the right amount. With shrimp or fish I sometimes go over that weight a little, as the calorie count is so low. I haven’t had any fish this round though, maybe I need to add some. I have enjoyed shrimp and scallops though.

I don’t worry about weighing veggies as I can only eat so much of them. I don’t do much lettuce either except when I make tacos. I use a leaf for a wrap. I also chop the lettuce fine and throw it in with my chicken and spices. Wilt it down and it makes it feel more filling is in the wrap. Lol.

Have a Good Friday everyone!

Sunshine, I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that throws my shredded lettuce on grill with protein at times. I like it wilted too! Especially Since I can't have my creamy dressing. And I've been watching the freakin Cooking Channel! I NEVER watch the Cooking Channel. What am I, some kind of masochist? Oh well. I like to dream, I guess. And you're right, it's not always about hunger, it's about filling time for me, I really believe sometime. I just miss the activity. Miss M mentioned on her thread how much time not making meals frees up--and it really does. I need to find a new project to work on. I am really into my house, and love redoing, need to figure out new project, keep myself busy. Right now just obssessed on staying on HCG track!

Only dropped -.4 this morning. Have more weigh in for this week, officially--and so far loss has been -2.2 lbs. Compared to last weeks -13.6, quite a dramatic difference. Have to just keep on, focused.

Hope everyone has a great Friday.

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    I make my own hand sanitizer with alcohol and aloe vera gel. There are recipes out on the net that tell you how to get the right alcohol percentage. I have a small mister bottle I carry in my handbag. I only use it when I'm out and about. At home, normal soap is sufficient.

You can make an on plan liquid soap by shaving an ounce off a bar soap into a bowl (zest or dial are fine for P2) and pour a couple cups of boiling water over it to melt it. It will thicken up some over the next 24 hours. You can then blend it to make it smooth and before pouring into your dispenser.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Sunshine, I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that throws my shredded lettuce on grill with protein at times. I like it wilted too! Especially Since I can't have my creamy dressing. And I've been watching the freakin Cooking Channel! I NEVER watch the Cooking Channel. What am I, some kind of masochist? Oh well. I like to dream, I guess. And you're right, it's not always about hunger, it's about filling time for me, I really believe sometime. I just miss the activity. Miss M mentioned on her thread how much time not making meals frees up--and it really does. I need to find a new project to work on. I am really into my house, and love redoing, need to figure out new project, keep myself busy. Right now just obssessed on staying on HCG track!

Only dropped -.4 this morning. Have more weigh in for this week, officially--and so far loss has been -2.2 lbs. Compared to last weeks -13.6, quite a dramatic difference. Have to just keep on, focused.

Hope everyone has a great Friday.
    Dubbles: You make laugh! I always watch cooking shows. Lol! I canít do the news to often! Ha ha. I hear you. Been thinking of taking up art and/ or knitting but havenít quite got there. I think it would free me up from thinking and eating food, plus I enjoy it.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    I make my own hand sanitizer with alcohol and aloe vera gel. There are recipes out on the net that tell you how to get the right alcohol percentage. I have a small mister bottle I carry in my handbag. I only use it when I'm out and about. At home, normal soap is sufficient.

You can make an on plan liquid soap by shaving an ounce off a bar soap into a bowl (zest or dial are fine for P2) and pour a couple cups of boiling water over it to melt it. It will thicken up some over the next 24 hours. You can then blend it to make it smooth and before pouring into your dispenser.
    Leez, is there anything you can't do, or know about? You amaze me, making your own sanitizer! I'm thoroughly impressed.

And Sunshine, you reminded me of something to get busy on. I do hand painted Christmas ornaments for my family, not for sale, and I'm always rushing to get a couple done by end of year--I should start early, keeps my hands busy and Christmas time would be not so stressful. Don't do every year, but since I didn't this past year, they will be expecting a couple this year! Thank you for reminding me of art work, I really do usually wait until November to come up with idea and paint. I could start early this year.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Hello Everyone! Good to read and catch-up on all the successes and learnings for this wonderful group of ladies As for me it's Day 16 of P3 and I am still at 25+ lbs down (5 lbs below my round goal) with no spikes. Thank you and thank you to everyone for their P3 tips; my approach has been to introduce various food groups systematically and 100% meeting the daily water requirement. Recently I spent a few days away from home and was chuffed I did not gain. Unfortunately one of my podmates was not very supportive and quite pushy with my boundaries, importantly I am made of strong stuff and did not bat an eye. Sadly my mate has too been wanting to lose weight for sometime, regardless of the weightloss method one chooses we should always respect their choice. Wanted to share this experience in case anyone happens to encounter anyone who wants to dim your light. Best wishes for happiness and success

Quote Originally Posted by kacouch View Post
    Poweresbystarbucks this is a good book to read about our relationship with food. I was able to read it for free from my library. It was a ebook.

ďWeight-Loss Apocalypse: Emotional Eating Rehab Through the Hcg ProtocolĒ by Robin Phipps Woodall
    I just went to look at this book and there was a PDF version on the internet that I went to look at ended up with a spyware alert and urgent message to contact Microsoft at a listed number or all of my information will be compromised. Fortunately I did not call the number and looked up the Microsoft Support number and spoke to them. An hour later and my computer being scoped by Microsoft, I am good to go again. Just wanted to advise people to not look at the PDF version of the book

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Good morning, itís still morning here I was down 1.2 lbs today so I am at 150.2. Down 19.6 lbs on VLCD 17. I am eating the fruits and grissini this time around and am having success. I also do a 30-45 minute spin class daily so I think that helps me sweat out the toxins and fat. I donít remember the last time I was in the 140s maybe 2014?? My goal is to get to 145 so I have wiggle room. I would be happy at 150 for life.

I eat a lot of steak and nice cuts like filet mignon. I figure I splurge on meat since I donít eat that much. The dogs love those nights January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy. I also love butter lettuce so I put my protein on that and add salsa. I found that Amyís has no sugar and I am losing so it works for me. I should make my own but I can be lazy.

I too watch food network and agree love to torture myself January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy have a great day, ladies.

And I agree that Leez is incredible. She is a human encyclopedia January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast