Popular Pages :

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

Quote Originally Posted by poweredbystarbucks View Post
    I am going to try the salt! And I forgot about cold brew! Starbucks makes a good one thatís sold on stores. Of course I am in coffee central so we have a bunch of options. I also love passion tea and need to brew some and keep it in the fridge.

I am going to keep the Melba. I also do blueberries, not a ton but to put in my seltzer waters. I put some in my warm tea today and when I ate them it was like blueberry pie.

And seriously, creamy coffee is life January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have stevia with fresh lemon and hot water. It is really quite good and it gets me through the morning when I would typically have my latte. I also have it cold and it is equally as good. I do not worry about my lemon use as it has never been a problem for me losing but I find 1/2 a lemon is enough for a litre (or quart?) or more of water.

Quote Originally Posted by pdcancel View Post
    I hear ya! This last round was the first time I experienced hair loss... like a lot. It was alarming. But I'm also post-menopausal so some hormone stuff for sure. I am taking 5000 mg of Biotin and Collagen this round to see if that helps.

Good luck!
    Can you take the powered collagen from Costco called Organika. It has no dairy, is keto friendly, no sugar added, no artificial ingredients.

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    hi bbballmom, I think you are referring to the Orgain brand? If so, it would not be a good choice. There are too many other ingredients beyond the collagen

Vegetarians who do HCG have successfully used the Jay Robb protein isolate powder, or the eggwhite protein powder in place of the animal protein in P2. Try to match the ingredients in those for any brand substitutions.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R7 P2 hhcg Pellets
    Happy Friday Lovelies!

I also don't weigh my food anymore. I was obsessive about it in my first few rounds. Cook a batch of chicken or steak and bag up a meal-size portion in snack baggies. This time around, I just eyeball the portion size. Sometimes I can't even eat all of it. Having no hunger or cravings is so wonderful!

So, today DOWN 0.8 from yesterday - Hooray! Down is down! VLCD 8 and down 5.4 for week 1. Another milestone is that I am now officially below LDW from my last round. I feel like I'm making good progress

Everyone have a great day and weekend! We can all do this!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    R7 SW: 138.0 LDW: 130.4 February 2021
    LinderLou

Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    starbucks, would you describe exactly how you froze your HCG for future use? Did you freeze all the leftover mixture in the mixing vial, or did you freeze prefilled syringes? That is what most people have been doing, but if it works to freeze the mixture in one vial and nothing explodes, that seems like a good way to do it.
    I have frozen it right in the vial a few times and have had no issues. Even did a pregnancy test on it after 15 months in the freezer and it was pregnant lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinehcg View Post
    This is the yoga challenge I am doing. I havenít done the first one but I think it will be very gentle and perfect for P2. https://joannbrine.pages.ontraport.n...10DayChallenge

Our ski house is in Golden, BC Canada. Kicking horse is the resort. I no longer ski. I broke my leg skiing and have no desire to even try again. Lol. It was not fun.

Night sweats are the worst!!! Peri menopause was nothing compared to this, and that wasnít great either!! This is why I am so motivated to be at a healthy weight and cut out alcohol as well. Itís not so much about vanity or a number for me at this stage of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is interesting, I am the opposite with the night sweats. I am almost 58 and I normally have night "heat," not sweats anymore but with the diet, I dont have either and in fact, I am always super cold. Not sure why?

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna Jane View Post
    Sunshine, that sounds delicious with the added flavors. I do have coconut aminos, I will have to retry the radishes again. Thank you for sharing!
    Has anyone tried Daikon radish? Is it allowed?

Hi Sunshine....where do you get your drops?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bballmom View Post
    Has anyone tried Daikon radish? Is it allowed?
    From the protocol menu:
    One type of vegetable only to be chosen
    from the following: spinach, chard,
    chicory, beet-greens, green salad,
    tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red
    radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
    To follow exact protocol, it would not be allowed because a variety is specified (red radish)
    In the case of cabbage, other varieties are allowed (napa, red) because a variety is not specified.
    Or apples (any variety is fine)

Since the protocol makes a big deal about the exactness of the list, you have to consider any variation an experiment.
    All things not listed are forbidden, and the patient is assured that nothing permissible has been
    left out
    However, I think it could be a gray area because it is actually a radish, not some other vegetable family masquerading as a radish.

Does anyone eat the chickory? I think that might be the only item I've not tried.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Thanks Sunshine.
    I realize hand sanitizer is not an oil I am just concerned it may have a hidden moisturizer I don't know about....ugh. I know washing hands is preferred (however several of the soaps have hidden moisturizers in them) but while at work, I can be in a boardroom for almost an entire day and until I started P2, I sanitized several times during my work day. When I get the opportunity to get up away from meetings, hand washing is my go to. Admittedly, I am on the far end of cautious with the pandemic as I have some people around me who are vulnerable.. Nonetheless, I am surprised, given Covid, that this is not a bigger question on the forum??? I haven't been able to find anything about it lol.

Is Ivory alright?

I apologize for all of the questions i have posted today. I was on the forum years ago and was very well versed in it but I recall almost nothing about how to use the forum nor can I recall all the great information I read back then about the do's and dont's of the diet. I also had to get the administrator and then she had to go to someone else, to get my account working. It took a week and now so I have been reading the entire blog today and have so many questions. Please bare with me as I get caught up

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Never apologize for asking questions! Thats what we are here for.Ask away.

Ivory is ok to use. I think you can relax a bit about the soaps and sanitizers. There doesn't seem to be any problem with products that you rinse off right away. The problem comes when you use oily leave-on/in products and have your hands immersed in grease for a long time. You can pretty much use any soaps and shampoos safely as long as they are rinsed off right away.

Body lotions, moisturizers, hair masks that sit on your head for more than a couple minutes--those are all things you have to be careful about the ingredients.

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast