Popular Pages :

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg

January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

Quote Originally Posted by bballmom View Post
    Hi Sunshine....where do you get your drops?
    www.dietsdropscanada.ca

They donít say hcg upfront, but when you go to order and look at the bottle they are the real deal. Years ago they were hcg diet info Canada, but as they arenít really allowed they got around it for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    Never apologize for asking questions! Thats what we are here for.Ask away.

Ivory is ok to use. I think you can relax a bit about the soaps and sanitizers. There doesn't seem to be any problem with products that you rinse off right away. The problem comes when you use oily leave-on/in products and have your hands immersed in grease for a long time. You can pretty much use any soaps and shampoos safely as long as they are rinsed off right away.

Body lotions, moisturizers, hair masks that sit on your head for more than a couple minutes--those are all things you have to be careful about the ingredients.
    Perfect. Thanks so much.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Loading today!
    "The only thing stopping you is you."

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R7 P2 hhcg Pellets
    Tracy - Wecome back!

Have fun loading! You're about 10 days behind me in this round, but happy that you're joining in.

AFM: plugging along here on VLCD9. Woke up to a 1.2 loss this morning, so I am in a really good mood My cleaning lady called to let me know she was potentially exposed to Covid, so I've got a busy weekend ahead.

Have fun loading and have something decadent for me too!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    R7 SW: 138.0 LDW: 130.4 February 2021
    LinderLou

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    I got you, Linda! Eating mostly p3 but there is lobster Mac and cheese for din din tonight ��
    "The only thing stopping you is you."

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Good Afternoon Lovely Ladies! 1st opportunity to post anything today--went out today and ordered DH'S Valentine's day gift. Don't have to worry about that now.

2manydays if you don't mind eating sweeneners, when you mix mustard with a little bit of stevia or some sweetener, before you put in your salad it does remind you of honey dijon a little. In P3 I would mix a tsp or so of mayo with yellow mustard and stevia and it tasted just like honey mustard to me. Very good, I used it on chicken, burgers--loved it.

bballmom,Welcome to thread. Sorry i am unable to help with a lot of your questions, but I agree with Leez, questions asked are great for everyone. We all benefit when someone asks questions, even when we aren't the ones asking. So thank you.

Sweetpea, Like your philosophy of not letting people "dim your lights". Unfortunately for me at this particular day and stage of P2, if I were go out to dinner tonite with friends it would be ME " flipping the switch" off protocol. I'm struggling right now to see the light at end of tunnel, to see the road straight and narrow forward!

Starbucks you are doing SO good, 19.6 down in 17 days, especially since you don't have much to lose! 150 for life would be dream goal and accomplishment for me. Keep on spinnin! (I always tell DH heaven has to be a place where you can eat anything you'd like and not gain weight.)

Linderlou, Good job, looks like you lost over a lb last night, I'm jealous, I went other way....later

Tracy Sounds like you have been on boards before and are already known--welcome to this thread. Enjoy your lobster and mac and cheese tonite. Sounds delicious.

Sunshine, Hi, hope last night went well for you. Feel like you are kind a kindred spirit, wanting to hibernate during all this--I'm so the same way. I wish hcg also helped knock you out till it was over! Wouldn't that be nice. I would love to go out tonite with friends , have some wine and fun, but I just can't and stay on track. I went to Whole Foods when I was out today and got the Biosil, was that you or Starbucks that mentioned it. So far I'm not having hair issues, but want to take preemptive strike. Hope your weekend goes great.

And always hi to Leez don't know where we'd be without you.

AFM I actually had bad weigh-in this a.m.--up .4. Don't like it but it wasn't even 1/2 lb. Did not eat off protocol at all, chicken for lunch and shrimp for dinner. Maybe the shrimp is an issue, read on here that some have trouble with it--had it for dinner two nights in a row. Won't have today, will see what tomorrow brings. So, have been on injections for 16 days (2 loading), on vlc day#14. 2 weeks down, and 4 weeks to go, maybe a little less, will decide on day 30 or 35 whether to continue on p2 till day 40 This 2nd week of p2 lost only 1.8 lbs. No way around it, that is lousy. With week 1's losses, total for both weeks was 15.4 lbs down, which over 14 days averages 1.1 lb loss daily. But for week 2, only averaged a tad over .25 a day! My DH did say today it looked like I have lost some weight, and my slacks don't feel as snug, but sure hoping next week is much more productive. I am NOT drinking enough water. I need to work on that. Cause I sure hope for better in the upcoming week. I'm not giving up....I'm not giving up...I'm not.........

Hoping for Good losses for ] everyone!

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Good Afternoon Lovely Ladies! 1st opportunity to post anything today--went out today and ordered DH'S Valentine's day gift. Don't have to worry about that now.

2manydays if you don't mind eating sweeneners, when you mix mustard with a little bit of stevia or some sweetener, before you put in your salad it does remind you of honey dijon a little. In P3 I would mix a tsp or so of mayo with yellow mustard and stevia and it tasted just like honey mustard to me. Very good, I used it on chicken, burgers--loved it.

bballmom,Welcome to thread. Sorry i am unable to help with a lot of your questions, but I agree with Leez, questions asked are great for everyone. We all benefit when someone asks questions, even when we aren't the ones asking. So thank you.

Sweetpea, Like your philosophy of not letting people "dim your lights". Unfortunately for me at this particular day and stage of P2, if I were go out to dinner tonite with friends it would be ME " flipping the switch" off protocol. I'm struggling right now to see the light at end of tunnel, to see the road straight and narrow forward!

Starbucks you are doing SO good, 19.6 down in 17 days, especially since you don't have much to lose! 150 for life would be dream goal and accomplishment for me. Keep on spinnin! (I always tell DH heaven has to be a place where you can eat anything you'd like and not gain weight.)

Linderlou, Good job, looks like you lost over a lb last night, I'm jealous, I went other way....later

Tracy Sounds like you have been on boards before and are already known--welcome to this thread. Enjoy your lobster and mac and cheese tonite. Sounds delicious.

Sunshine, Hi, hope last night went well for you. Feel like you are kind a kindred spirit, wanting to hibernate during all this--I'm so the same way. I wish hcg also helped knock you out till it was over! Wouldn't that be nice. I would love to go out tonite with friends , have some wine and fun, but I just can't and stay on track. I went to Whole Foods when I was out today and got the Biosil, was that you or Starbucks that mentioned it. So far I'm not having hair issues, but want to take preemptive strike. Hope your weekend goes great.

And always hi to Leez don't know where we'd be without you.

AFM I actually had bad weigh-in this a.m.--up .4. Don't like it but it wasn't even 1/2 lb. Did not eat off protocol at all, chicken for lunch and shrimp for dinner. Maybe the shrimp is an issue, read on here that some have trouble with it--had it for dinner two nights in a row. Won't have today, will see what tomorrow brings. So, have been on injections for 16 days (2 loading), on vlc day#14. 2 weeks down, and 4 weeks to go, maybe a little less, will decide on day 30 or 35 whether to continue on p2 till day 40 This 2nd week of p2 lost only 1.8 lbs. No way around it, that is lousy. With week 1's losses, total for both weeks was 15.4 lbs down, which over 14 days averages 1.1 lb loss daily. But for week 2, only averaged a tad over .25 a day! My DH did say today it looked like I have lost some weight, and my slacks don't feel as snug, but sure hoping next week is much more productive. I am NOT drinking enough water. I need to work on that. Cause I sure hope for better in the upcoming week. I'm not giving up....I'm not giving up...I'm not.........

Hoping for Good losses for ] everyone!
    Dubbles - that calorie free island is dreamy, lol. I keep craving cheesecake but then remember how I feel after eating junk and snap out of it lol!! I do really well on steak so thatís what Iíve been eating for dinner. I was down another 1.2 lbs so I am officially 149 (in a new set of numbers) January 2021 Loaders - Hope & JoyJanuary 2021 Loaders - Hope & JoyJanuary 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy.

Truth be told I am doing more than the allotted whole milk in my coffee and Iím still losing. Also eating more of the grissini but I truly think itís the 300-400 calories I burn on the spin bike.

VLCD 18 and Iím down 20.8 lbs. ideally I would like to settle in around 143-145 so I can have some wiggle room. If I lose too much more nothing will fit and I canít afford a new wardrobe. I tend to wear a lot of leggings and spend a lot on quality ones. Same with jeans. I was bending over to dry my hair last night and the saggy stomach was super gross. I think surgery would be the only option to fix it and I donít have that kind of money lol. Thankfully Iím 45 and donít show that off January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

I didnít have c-sections but I expanded when pregnant and actually hit 216 at my height after my mom passed so Iím gonna have extra skin. Iíll just focus on toning and maybe do yoga, finally. I do a private Pilates session once a week now that the studio is closed. Used to do it daily but the once a week counts as two sessions and she kills me!

Iím rambling but I donít change out my soap. My friend makes incredible soaps www.dragonflydaydream.com. And I use Egyptian goddess. I also use her shaving bar. I used Drunk Elephant skin care and right now use the curell lotion that is fragrance free. I donít do pedicures or massages but think most skin care etc is okay. Same with shampoo.

12 more days on VLCD and then I can start planning some awesome meals January 2021 Loaders - Hope & JoyJanuary 2021 Loaders - Hope & JoyJanuary 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

Happy weekend ladies. Itís sunny here so that means a doggy walk and some yard work. I slept 12 hours so I need to hustle!!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I think your high exercise levels are really helping your weight loss efforts. Youíve obviously been exercising so you can and not gain. Iím afraid if I do too much it will stall weight loss for me now. At 45 you are still very young, I think your skin will adjust in time, you wonít need surgery. Hopefully. Good for you on all your progress .! Just reading your exercise program makes me tired!

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg
    All is well here.

Dubbles I wish I could just sleep for a month and wake up thin! Lol!

Slow losing here, but will keep at. Of course that cheat did not help me this week. Could have been worse though.

So jealous of your weight loss Starbucks. I used to lose 20 a round including a 5lb load. So that is really only 15.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    DH Just talked to our neighbors, they went out of town at Christmas, got covoid, and he said he's lost 40 lbs. They were down for 3 weeks, no hospital, but kicked them in butt. I don't want covoid, but sure would like to lose 40, not even care to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinehcg View Post
    www.dietsdropscanada.ca

They don’t say hcg upfront, but when you go to order and look at the bottle they are the real deal. Years ago they were hcg diet info Canada, but as they aren’t really allowed they got around it for now.

Awesome, thanks. Do you have any idea how long the shelf life is on them and if they freeze?

R/P/M
    R2/Phase 3/IM injections
    Hello everyone I am back. It looks like everyone is doing okay so far, I am so happy for you all!! I on the other hand, I was having hunger issues again and struggled for 3 days. From this hunger issue and having to make a dosage increase, I am guessing it caused another stall for 3 days. My weight finally moved this morning from 193 to 192. Woohoo!!!! Thanks to Leez and Yvonne, they gave me good advice and I was able to conquer this setback. Thanks again Dubbles, for the support and prayer, you are so appreciated. Dubbles don't get discouraged, you have to psyche yourself like I do, knowing this is to better our health, so we are able to live a longer life. We can do this!!

This is day 15 and I have lost a total of 16 lbs.
    My medications that I am taking for hypothyroidism is Cytomel.

Starting weight 208 lbs., last dosage weight 188 lbs.

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast