Popular Pages :

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Deanna, your round has gone great so far, over a lb a day loss! That is awesome! But I know it has been a real struggle for you, hunger wise. I hoping it's much better now. Hugs.

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by bballmom View Post
    Awesome, thanks. Do you have any idea how long the shelf life is on them and if they freeze?
    I donít know about freezing. They are drops that are sealed why would you need to freeze? They have an expiry date on them. Mine say 11/2022. Could ask the company though I am sure. Cara will answer and she is good to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Steelhead was on sale today and I felt like fish. Iíll let you know how it goes. I covered a lb filet with lemon juice, garlic and a tiny bit of olive oil. I could be in for a gain tomorrow but we will see. It was so tasty! Had it work dry salad. Did a hard ride today so think my body might accept it.

I think 16 lbs in 15 days is excellent!!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poweredbystarbucks View Post
    Steelhead was on sale today and I felt like fish. I’ll let you know how it goes. I covered a lb filet with lemon juice, garlic and a tiny bit of olive oil. I could be in for a gain tomorrow but we will see. It was so tasty! Had it work dry salad. Did a hard ride today so think my body might accept it.

I think 16 lbs in 15 days is excellent!!

Starbucks Please let us know what the result of the lb filet is tomorrow. Very curious. Hope it is at least maintain.

AFM: Down .6 this a.m. Chugging along. Happy Sunday everyone!

R/P/M
    P3
    Good morning everyone. My posts are basically to everyone, as I have tried to read back, but it's hard for me to keep up. I just have to much going on in my life yet.

We had appointments pretty much all last week, everything went well though. I just ordered a burger and ate the patty and onions lol.

I was doing good keeping up with water until last week, so this is my last week on the diet and I will make sure to bump up my water intake. Sleep is hard for me some nights as well. My husband got sick in the night and is still sick and weak this morning. Not sure why he got sick.
    For some who don't know my husband has bone cancer and lost the use of his legs, but since August we have been in physio and he has gotten movement back. He just got fitted for leg braces and we picked those up last week as well. He starts physio again on February 5 with use of parellel bars. At home so far he has managed a few steps with a walker, then he has to sit down. It's a long journey, but I am sure he will get there.

I am looking forward to next weekend to have some bacon and eggs, moving into P3.

Thank goodness we can't go to restaurants or visit people here because of Covid restrictions, so I don't have those temptations and doing hcg this time was pretty easy. I am however getting tired of chicken as I normally do by the 4th week. I mostly did cabbage and asparagus for my veggies this round. I don't ever do shrimp or tomato on any rounds as they seem to deter my weight loss.
    I just do chicken or beef, but never beef twice as that doesn't work either.

Anyhow I hope you're all doing well, and sounds like many of you are having a good loss on your round. I am happy for you all. And welcome back Tracy and LinderLou.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    My heart goes out to you Jayk, and to your husband. Such health battles are just as hard on a patientís family and loved ones as the patient, but in different way. Prayers for you both. Son youíre going to p3 soon, lucky you. You never said how much youíve lost. Has it been a successful round? How many days? Iím with you, glad not as many social events right now, I shouldíve done this earlier, when we were on STRICT lockdownóthings opening up more here. DH went to dinner wi a couple of friends last nite and I told him he could tell
    Them I just couldnít make it , had gained weight during covoid and on mission To lose with pretty strict eating protocol. They were cool with it.

AFM: I did lose.6 from yesterday. Week 2 was pretty sorry losses, hoping it picks up this week. Hope everyone else is doing well this weekend.

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayk View Post
    Good morning everyone. My posts are basically to everyone, as I have tried to read back, but it's hard for me to keep up. I just have to much going on in my life yet.

We had appointments pretty much all last week, everything went well though. I just ordered a burger and ate the patty and onions lol.

I was doing good keeping up with water until last week, so this is my last week on the diet and I will make sure to bump up my water intake. Sleep is hard for me some nights as well. My husband got sick in the night and is still sick and weak this morning. Not sure why he got sick.
    For some who don't know my husband has bone cancer and lost the use of his legs, but since August we have been in physio and he has gotten movement back. He just got fitted for leg braces and we picked those up last week as well. He starts physio again on February 5 with use of parellel bars. At home so far he has managed a few steps with a walker, then he has to sit down. It's a long journey, but I am sure he will get there.

I am looking forward to next weekend to have some bacon and eggs, moving into P3.

Thank goodness we can't go to restaurants or visit people here because of Covid restrictions, so I don't have those temptations and doing hcg this time was pretty easy. I am however getting tired of chicken as I normally do by the 4th week. I mostly did cabbage and asparagus for my veggies this round. I don't ever do shrimp or tomato on any rounds as they seem to deter my weight loss.
    I just do chicken or beef, but never beef twice as that doesn't work either.

Anyhow I hope you're all doing well, and sounds like many of you are having a good loss on your round. I am happy for you all. And welcome back Tracy and LinderLou.
    Sounds like your husband is making progress but it must be hard. Prayers to you and your family.

I never know if something really stalls me, such as a certain veggie or meat or If I would stall anyway! Ha ha.

I too just do beef for either lunch or dinner.

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg
    Quiet Sunday. When we arenít in strict lockdown Sundayís we have the family and friends over for dinner. It feels exceptionally quiet today. DH is here but leaving tomorrow to renovate our cabin. I am not going as the heat is awful and I certainly donít feel like freezing! Lol! I think he is bored. All good with me as I can carry on being a hermit. Itís getting a bit harder as this round gets closer to ending.

I did my hair and makeup today and put real cloths on, (not my leggings and big baggy sweaters), lol. I can tell I have lost weight, and even though itís not lots I feel so much better!! My winter coat zips up better too!

I am going to do another 10 days or so. My kids are coming up here Feb 5th and two of them have birthdays so I would like to be in P3. I will need to do another round too.

155 today and I am hoping to get in the upper 140ís.
    I donít know if that will happen I guess I just have to behave and find out! Lol.

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Starbucks Please let us know what the result of the lb filet is tomorrow. Very curious. Hope it is at least maintain.

AFM: Down .6 this a.m. Chugging along. Happy Sunday everyone!
    I woke up the same and this is pretty much the first day I have not lost something so Iíll take it. I shared the fish with my boyfriend so didnít eat that much lol but it was so good!! Holding steady at 149.

Congrats on the .6!!!!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Starbucks, I think
    Thatís good, no gain after big steak, I know some use it to lose , but you never know how that will Go on p2.

Sunshine, This diet is so mental, donít you think? I mean we always brag on HCG, no hungeróletís face lt, most of us on these sites are rarely starving Even when hungry, and not in HCG, weíre wanting food for the good taste and texture and fun that comes wi eating, socializing wi friends and family. Itís comforting. At least for meóthatís why if I were big enough Iíd need bariatric surgeryóit wouldnít be the way to go. My hunger goes beyond eating. Itís mental, WISH I was one of those people who Only ate when hungry, but Iím not. Iíll even snack out of boredom! These are issues I really need to address. On HCG WE Have to do the hard part, the mental part is the hard part. And we should pat ourselves on backs for staying on plan.

And, Iím with you, when I put on
    Full makeup and dress other than sweatshirts, sweaters or leggings my DH says , honey you look so pretty , where you goin? This shutdown will end at some point and ladies, we are gonna be ready!!!!

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg

January 2021 Loaders - Hope & Joy

Dubbles you are funny about needed gastric bypass. Lol.

It felt good to do myself up a bit. Also I felt so much better a bit lighter.

My issue is wine. My eating is rather healthy but I do love to cook. My husband and I sell Extra Virgin Olive Oil and my poor Instagram has nothing this month as I am not cooking! Lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bballmom View Post
    Awesome, thanks. Do you have any idea how long the shelf life is on them and if they freeze?
    I have not frozen on my new journey that started last year September, But I have frozen before 2014-2016, but what I do always do is to do a pregnancy test after defrosting, never had to throw away, I think i read somewhere at that time that you need to wrap it in Foil to keep light out
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast