Popular Pages :

Thread: January 2022 Loaders - Snow Buddies

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries

January 2022 Loaders - Snow Buddies

Welcome January Loaders, this thread is for you!

Use it to plan your round, share concerns or questions, get and give support or just post for accountability.

Starting a diet in January is cliche, for sure, but still each person that does it represents hope for the future, and that is something commendable.

I think there is a romantic draw in thinking you can end up a year better by starting it off with discipline. Here's to increased strength for everyone's "follow-through" muscle. We can help each other stick to our decision and all come out better (and smaller!) in the end.

We usually have a mix of new comers and veterans, and that makes for good discussions and experience sharing. It will be interesting to see how this group shapes up.

For now, enjoy the holidays, knowing that any damage you do will be swiftly dealt with going into the new year. HCG is dependable....it will happen.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    I am back on Forum just to check in. Headed to Florida for 6-7 shows. Bringing unmixed hcg in the event I start a round while I am there. I’ve been in a strange funk since early Nov and haven’t followed my own good advice…. Stayed off firum and stayed off scale. Totally contrary to what makes us accountable. Meanwhile I had more aggravation with cyst under tooth and had to have bicuspid pulled in Dec snd removable tooth replacement. Had three skin biopsies with two basal cell. Third benign. Will have the surgery in March. A cpl covid tests all negative. My attitude for 2022 more positive. Fully dressed I hit the scale before we start our Florida drive. Up quite a bit. Dressed I am 159.4. So 10 lbs in two months. Up 15 lbs from liw. I did not go down the rabbit hole but sure stuck my head inside. Have a great year. I will check in even if not yet committed to another round
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 163.6 LIW 149.4 2022

R/P/M
    Round 5, Phase 3, ketogenic diet
    Happy New Year, Rose -

I hope your shows go well, and your medical issues resolve positively. Enjoy Florida, wish I was there - it's 19 here today.

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gz9gjg View Post
    Happy New Year, Rose -

I hope your shows go well, and your medical issues resolve positively. Enjoy Florida, wish I was there - it's 19 here today.
    Yes even in Texas we had cold weather but looking better. Thx. Medical issues are minor but a nuisance.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 163.6 LIW 149.4 2022

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Good to see you checking in rose, I agree with you that its a step in the right direction to again start doing things that have worked in the past to keep yourself accountable.

Sorry you have to deal with the medical issues, but those can certainly throw us off track.

I can't even imagine being on the road and starting a round. But if anyone can do it, I believe you can.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Hi Rose, you are likely in Florida now--since your last posting was almost a week ago. Sorry about your dental issues. Hope all gets resolved soon. I'm with Leez, starting a round while traveling would be very difficult for me, but you might just be able to do it. If not, you will when ready. I was going to start a round January 2, but my mind wasn't in it--so am just now starting. There is a lot of mental discipline involved with this protocol. Be careful on the road, hope your shows go well! Happy New Year.

And Happy New Year to you, Leez!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Hi Dubbles,
    I'm doing my best to stay positive for the new year. Its a challenge somedays with everything going on in the world.

I hope you find this round an easy one for you. This one should bring you to goal, is that right?

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Hi Leez, sorry I haven't responded earlier. I agree, things have been really difficult this past year or two. Here's to a brighter 2022. I was basically at goal when I started last p3, P4 last year. I was at 153.6 at last dose weight. And really hovered around 151, for the most part. Originally thought I'd like to get into the 140's, but at my age prefer a bit more weight so that face doesn't look gaunt, and skin doesn't bounce back as well as I'd like. To be honest, I'm not doing that well on protocol. Hope to get more focused this week. I remember reading about people who just had a difficult time getting started on true protocol, and don't feel I ever had that much of a problem after 1st week or so. But this January, I just have not had my head in the game. But I'm not going to give up. Hope to lose about 10 lbs. Problem is, I keep thinking if I just went back to mainly protein eating, I'd lose without the strict calorie protocol of P2. Anyway,l it is good to hear you are ok, and others that join in,
    always great to hear from people. I know though, getting on forum r egularly is a real tool that helps with accountability. And a shout out now to all those started this fall, December, or those starting in January and doing well. Be proud of yourself. Guess I'm not posting much as I'm not so proud of myself, in that I can't seem to get the focus I need! But as Polly used to say--Onward!