Popular Pages :

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2020 Loaders - True Grit

Oh...well if everyone else is going to be here I'll join too!

I've been off the drops for 4 days and lost 3.8 lbs more...kinda weird loss is increasing in P3...maybe I should have just done P3 1st! Stabilization target is 168 so calories are gonna have to start going up soon!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Wow, pretty amazing transition loss. You must have been due for a whoosh of normalizing water stores.

Thats great when it happens before P3, because then you don't get that rollercoaster ride on the scale while you are trying to stabilize.

Post wherever you like. It will show up in the new posts feed, so it doesn't get missed.

Some like to keep all their updates in one topic for future reference. That is perfectly OK.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Good Morning Friends with Grit!

Akcharger: Welcome. Have you increased your calories yet? I think that is important to fire up the metabolism but I'm sure Leez will weigh in and she know best!

Hi Natalie and Rose! You guys are doing great!

Hi Kapluzie! Great job getting that woosh in time for the 4TH of July. I also love flavored seltzers.

AFM: Day 6 of P2 and I dropped another .6 lbs. So 7 pounds so far. I removed part of a tree yesterday and my back feels a bit tender, so I am going to baby it. Mentally preparing myself that the huge drops of week one may have passed. I am slightly cold which is a great thing in this weather.

Leez, I have a question for you. My daughter is also in week one. She is a work out lover. (I know, how are we related?). She does spin every day in the garage, then weights or yoga. Is there any adjustments we should make for her diet or vitamin wise? It's her everyday thing, and clearly not what I have experience with. I am personally shooting for 10,000 steps a day and feel very virtuous ha ha.

Have a great day.
    RK

Have a great day everyone.
    [/url]

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Any activity you are used to doing before the diet can be continued while on the diet. You'll have enough energy for that, but may notice less endurance, and that you hit a wall if you try to push beyond your norm.

Since the protein levels are just barely adequate in P2, she might want to consider easing up on the weights and just beefing up the yoga routine a bit to compensate, especially the stretching, calming moves. I think its best to focus on things that nurture and sooth the body during P2 because there is a lot of stuff going on with the action of the HCG that brings its own kind of stress.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    P4 140.4 Have started increasing calories slightly in past week... averaging 1400-1500 cal per day with no weight increase. I was doing 1200-1350 before that. I only eat more if i am hungrier. I would prefer to be able to increase occasionally without a gain as i still am watching quantity of food i eat this time.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 start 141.4 139.0 day74

R/P/M
    R4P2; First Rx hcg round. Have used homeopathic drops for previous rounds but regained weight
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Thanks Leez! It’s time to get back on track with my health. Today marks my 108th day of sobriety which has helped me in so many ways. I have a lot to be grateful for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AWESOME!!! I have been MIA for quite some time, and this post made me smile SO big the corner of my lip cracked! You are doing well on many levels. Keep up the good work!!
    I am Roni (Ronnie) I am finally giving REAL RX HCG INJECTIONS "A SHOT"

**** Original Protocol ****
    Round 1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    Round 2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    Round 3 Failed after multiple attempts
    Round 4 in progress

R/P/M
    R4P2; First Rx hcg round. Have used homeopathic drops for previous rounds but regained weight

Long time homeopathic user prepping for FIRST EVER real hcg round!

Hello to some familiar hcg buddies! And hello to some I haven't met yet! I have been missing for a while. I have not been lurking. I have been off eating and sabotaging my past results and feeling sorry for myself. Now I have come home to the one protocol and way of eating for maintenance that is best for me. Where I knew all along I should be, but I was too overwhelmed to make the effort; to overwhelmed to care enough to make the decisions I needed to make, and to put an end to the conscious bad decisions I was making every snack, every meal and every day.

I know a lot of people have been negatively impacted by Covid-19, and our family has been also. However, one positive result for me has been the loss of my part-time nanny job with the resulting LARGER payments from unemployment. For the first time, I can afford to invest in the REAL hcg. No guilt. I don't know if my newest supplier of homeopathic hcg was incompetent, fraudulent, or if it was something with my mental attitude, but the last few times I tried to do rounds, I didn't make it past 2 1/2 weeks, and I quickly regressed.

I have regained every last pound I have ever lost and am back at my highest weight. This is due to limited mobility as I have been recovering from a pretty bad fall last December, resulting in multiple full dislocations, and recurring dizziness and pain, and a lot of comfort and convenience foods that I have CHOSEN to indulge myself with.

Not even realizing the change with regards to obtaining rx hcg, I decided to go ahead and purchase the REAL THING and then set about getting my head straight. I began journaling first, and once I was prepared mentally and fully committed, I put in my order. I just received confirmation that it is shipping tomorrow. Enough for 2 40-day rounds. I am SOOO excited and am ready to begin this journey AGAIN. I have my Pounds and Inches manuscript out so I can reread it and reference it regularly. My freezer is stocked with chicken breasts, and I have set up a separate area of the home where hubby and our adult son must keep all "snack foods". Next project after taxes is to set up my separate area in the fridge and to blend my hcg dressing/marinade that I have always used. Then I will grill and portion my chicken and have it ready to go. Once I have a tentative delivery date, I will set my start date.

I feel very nervous about 2 aspects of the protocol at this point: mixing, and injecting. I know I will mess something up when mixing the hcg with the bac water! I am prone to this kind of mistake. So I guess I need to watch lots of videos and read lots of posts... Injections: I have NO fear of needles, but rather have had bad reactions to them. Nerve blocks have caused allodynia in the past. 30 injections caused wide-spread pain (including in many places the needles never touched) for 5 months, making it nearly impossible for me to wash or brush my hair, or touch my pillow at night. I am very nervous about sticking a needle ANYWHERE in my body. However, I believe in this protocol, and I believe it is worth the slight risk that I may have a similar bad reaction. It is more likely that I will NOT, and I hope to get GREAT long term benefit from sticking to the protocol for many years to come. I am investing much more with the injections than I ever did with the drops and therefore, my commitment is stronger. The science is there to back up rx hcg injections. I have confidence, and I have no excuses. No rationalizations ("maybe I am hungry because these drops aren't really working and I'm going into starvation mode. I should stop and just eat whatever I want!")

Well, I also need to work on getting into a regular sleep routine. My pain messed with my sleep cycle, and I also need a new mattress. I have been researching adjustable bases and mattresses to replace our master bedroom bed. I would love to be able to get rid of my hospital bed and use that space for exercising again. Our goal is to have the new bed in place some time in August.

Well sorry for the long introduction, and good night!

Roni - 264 July 7th

Official stats to be posted on Fat Loading Day 1 - I am starting a mini pre-cleanse as of today (yesterday now, I guess)
    I am Roni (Ronnie) I am finally giving REAL RX HCG INJECTIONS "A SHOT"

**** Original Protocol ****
    Round 1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    Round 2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    Round 3 Failed after multiple attempts
    Round 4 in progress

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Hi T1ghtwad,

Welcome back. You may want to try injecting in your thighs alternating from one to the other each day. Since using injections, I don't have enough belly fat to grab for an injection even if I wanted to, But I have plenty of front thigh fat, and I feel absolutely nothing when injecting. It must be working, as I average from .8 to 1 lb. loss on most days, and am never hungry but am always cold and sleepy
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 155 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t1ghtwad View Post
    Hello to some familiar hcg buddies! And hello to some I haven't met yet! I have been missing for a while. I have not been lurking. I have been off eating and sabotaging my past results and feeling sorry for myself. Now I have come home to the one protocol and way of eating for maintenance that is best for me. Where I knew all along I should be, but I was too overwhelmed to make the effort; to overwhelmed to care enough to make the decisions I needed to make, and to put an end to the conscious bad decisions I was making every snack, every meal and every day.

I know a lot of people have been negatively impacted by Covid-19, and our family has been also. However, one positive result for me has been the loss of my part-time nanny job with the resulting LARGER payments from unemployment. For the first time, I can afford to invest in the REAL hcg. No guilt. I don't know if my newest supplier of homeopathic hcg was incompetent, fraudulent, or if it was something with my mental attitude, but the last few times I tried to do rounds, I didn't make it past 2 1/2 weeks, and I quickly regressed.

I have regained every last pound I have ever lost and am back at my highest weight. This is due to limited mobility as I have been recovering from a pretty bad fall last December, resulting in multiple full dislocations, and recurring dizziness and pain, and a lot of comfort and convenience foods that I have CHOSEN to indulge myself with.

Not even realizing the change with regards to obtaining rx hcg, I decided to go ahead and purchase the REAL THING and then set about getting my head straight. I began journaling first, and once I was prepared mentally and fully committed, I put in my order. I just received confirmation that it is shipping tomorrow. Enough for 2 40-day rounds. I am SOOO excited and am ready to begin this journey AGAIN. I have my Pounds and Inches manuscript out so I can reread it and reference it regularly. My freezer is stocked with chicken breasts, and I have set up a separate area of the home where hubby and our adult son must keep all "snack foods". Next project after taxes is to set up my separate area in the fridge and to blend my hcg dressing/marinade that I have always used. Then I will grill and portion my chicken and have it ready to go. Once I have a tentative delivery date, I will set my start date.

I feel very nervous about 2 aspects of the protocol at this point: mixing, and injecting. I know I will mess something up when mixing the hcg with the bac water! I am prone to this kind of mistake. So I guess I need to watch lots of videos and read lots of posts... Injections: I have NO fear of needles, but rather have had bad reactions to them. Nerve blocks have caused allodynia in the past. 30 injections caused wide-spread pain (including in many places the needles never touched) for 5 months, making it nearly impossible for me to wash or brush my hair, or touch my pillow at night. I am very nervous about sticking a needle ANYWHERE in my body. However, I believe in this protocol, and I believe it is worth the slight risk that I may have a similar bad reaction. It is more likely that I will NOT, and I hope to get GREAT long term benefit from sticking to the protocol for many years to come. I am investing much more with the injections than I ever did with the drops and therefore, my commitment is stronger. The science is there to back up rx hcg injections. I have confidence, and I have no excuses. No rationalizations ("maybe I am hungry because these drops aren't really working and I'm going into starvation mode. I should stop and just eat whatever I want!")

Well, I also need to work on getting into a regular sleep routine. My pain messed with my sleep cycle, and I also need a new mattress. I have been researching adjustable bases and mattresses to replace our master bedroom bed. I would love to be able to get rid of my hospital bed and use that space for exercising again. Our goal is to have the new bed in place some time in August.

Well sorry for the long introduction, and good night!

Roni - 264 July 7th

Official stats to be posted on Fat Loading Day 1 - I am starting a mini pre-cleanse as of today (yesterday now, I guess)
    You will do great I worried firstntime i had to mix my own Leez was very helpful and encouraging as i looked at step by step Mix according to suggestions by Leez as usually your clinic has you mix 1:1 ratio and harder to adjust but doable.
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 start 141.4 139.0 day74

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Yes, find a good mixing video and watch it multiple times. It takes a while for the sequence of how to equalize the air pressure to sink in. But once you get it, it's simple.

Rose is right...don't use the mixing ratio recommended by the supplier (usually something like 5000iu HCG to 5ml bacteriostatic water) we call that 1:1. You want to mix your HCG with at least 1:2 or even 1:4. So to 5000IU, that would be 10ml or 20ml water. If you have a different amount, you can use the formula here to figure it out: https://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforum...lations-21439/

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Update p4 Day 59 139.0 5.2 lbs below LIW Average calories this week slightly over 1400. Weight fluctuates to 4 lbs under LIW but still like seeing the 130s where i used to be in 2017-2018

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    Update p4 Day 59 139.0 5.2 lbs below LIW Average calories this week slightly over 1400. Weight fluctuates to 4 lbs under LIW but still like seeing the 130s where i used to be in 2017-2018
    Wow Rose, I want to be you when I grow up!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 155 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast