Popular Pages :

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: July 2020 Loaders - True Grit

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Happy Friday Friends with Grit!

Tightwad :big virtual hug and welcome back.

Roselanoue: Wow! you are doing great!

I seem to be losing weight every other day, which is a bit messy for my head to take in. Yesterday I lost 1.2 pounds, and today I lost nothing! But ok, just staying the course. Today is P2 Day 8 and I am overall really pleased with my progress. I am down 9 pounds. My back still hurts so I am not doing the walking I had planned to do yet. I may adjust my goal to give myself a 3 pound cushion. My current theory is that because I just recently gained this weight it is coming off easier than before?????

I am ripening up some non P2 fruit I had in the refrigerator and then I am going to chop it up and freeze it.

My daughter is also doing great, she is down 10 pounds on day 8. Nice to have real company on a round. Poor hubby is also losing weight due to what is being prepared for dinners and no desserts.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

Fondly,
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    P4 update 139.6 4.6 lbs under LIW This week the scale has stayed in the 139 area for most of the week. I had slightly upped My calories last couple of weeks so maybe the creeping losses like more food. I added beef at least once a week. Try to vary my veggies for nutrients. Overall happy. Maybe this year instead of gradually creeping up in weight i will very gradually creep down. Isnt that a pleasant thought? Lol I am keeping a food diary...not rigid but generally to see what my body responds to, Have had peanut butter, nuts, various cheeses without any issues. I do have to say most of the time i have had all my calories before 6 though occasionally i have had protein or a T of peanut butter At 8 if i am hungry, Also non gmo corn tortillas seem to be fine.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 start 141.4 139.0 day74

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    That's a great report, rose. I think that is a good observation that your body is responding favorably to a bit more fuel.

I've been having some creeping losses too which I hope will continue. About 7 pounds over a 3 week period.

Oddly this didn't happen from any food changes made. I'm attributing the downward trend to two things: the joy factor of having my sister here for a week (we always have a great time together.) and some stress that dampened my appetite for a couple weeks. I've consistently been eating whole foods to satisfaction and avoiding things that are processed. I do use xylitol and stevia and carton nut milks, but that's about the extent of it. I've been making my own sourdough bread from glutenfree whole grains and stay away from most dairy except irish butter and a small amount goat/sheep cheese. I tend to eat my big meal at mid-day, and sleep better if I have a small snack in the evening.

I did have some incremental gains over the last year, but am now back to a comfortable place. Still not in the 130's but close enough that clothes are back to being comfortable again. Here's to that "gradually creeping down" blessing that seems to be on us right now. ^_^
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Good Morning Friends with Grit!

Leez and Rose, so happy to read about your incremental losses. I really like the idea of making sour dough bread with gluten free grains. When you get a minute can you please elaborate on that? Maybe post how to do it and some grains and recipes? I really miss bread in my every day life. This would be so helpful for P4.

AFM: No weight loss today. It's Day 12 and I seem to be losing every other day, but my losses overall are good.

Leez, I have an upcoming situation and could use some planning help. I have a big milestone birthday coming up and I plan on taking a Planned Interruption. Could you please remind me what is the minimum number of effective doses and when is day one? Is day one the first day of the diet after 2 days of loading? That is what I am counting as Day 1.

I noticed in the original manuscript Dr. Simeon says you could do a plant interruption after 20 effective doses. But I noticed here on the forum people seem to talk about 23 affective doses. Could you please clarify this? I am taking homeopathic pellets if that helps. Thank you.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day of great losses!

Warmly,
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, I'm pretty stoked. Historically, I just do not lose without taking some kind of extreme measure. So this development gives me hope that maybe over the years of good eating and trying to get my hormones an gut in order that some real healing has taken place. I find that I'm now able to eat many of the foods I used to be sensitive to, so that is another clue that good stuff is happening "under the hood".

20 effective doses is 23 days of injections. Grammy explains it succinctly here:
    Help! I have to travel before p2 ends

Its taken me more than six months to get a consistently acceptable result making gluten free sourdough loaves. The starter needs to be mature and active (at least 2 months old) to get a decent rise. A good recipe to start with is from the H.U.G. bakery. Its simple and always comes out with a good result every time I have made it. It is for buns, but you can also make a loaf from it. It only uses 3 kinds of flour and no starches, so its simple and inexpensive to experiment with. While you are waiting for your starter to mature, making buns can commence when your starter is about a week old.

https://www.facebook.com/h.u.g.baker...44425556329573

On their video page, they have a tutorial for making a GF sourdough starter and a couple other bread recipes. The shepherds bread is quite nice.

I use sorghum, buckwheat and GF oat flour and teff mainly, but there are lots of options. Lately, I've been adding some garbanzo flour. It seems to give a little lightness. Wholegrain GF breads tend to be dense, so that helps.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Leez Thank You!

So inspiring to hear more about your losses, glad your hard work in hormones and gut health is paying off! Thank you for the info. I did try to search the forum, but too much stuff came up to wade through.

I am definitely going to try your sourdough in P4.

Gosh itís quiet here! Where is everyone?

Thank you again and take care. I really appreciate all your help.

RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    P4 day 64 139.2 5 lbs below LIW Creeping down Slowwwly is a good thing.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 start 141.4 139.0 day74

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Yay rose, so happy for you.

Being in the 130's anywhere is my nirvana place. I'm getting closer.

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    HELP and Good Morning!

My daughter is doing this diet for the first time. She has lost 10 pounds. It is Day 14. She has gained 1.2 pounds today!!! She gained .4 yesterday. She has been POPYesterday she only ate 500 calories. I know because she has been home with me, and she is super motivated. The only thing slightly iffy is that We did have 92% ground beef, which I grilled and then patted dry. But that would not account for the gain of the day before.

She also says she is not constipated.

Do you have any advice? I have not had this happen to me. Stalls yes, but this???

Thank you for your help.

Rose and Leez, so great that you guys are creeping downward.

Have a great day!

RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    answered you here rkthin: Weight Gain while POP in P2

Just remember that water looks the same on the scale as fat, bone, and muscle. Its likely there is just some water shift going on.

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Thank you so much Leez! I also posted on that thread, so if others experience the same thing it is easy to find your great advice.

I have been losing every other day, and while that sucks mentally my losses are good overall. But now I wonder if the beef was not helping me so good by beef!

I am hopeful that I can also creep down post P3!

Thank you and hope you are doing great and staying safe.

Warm Regards,
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    I've found that any ground beef under 94% lean will cause a gain. Also, watch you salty spices.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 155 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast