Popular Pages :


Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 96

Thread: July 2021 Loaders - Jewels

  1. #61
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,750
    Blog Entries
    142
    Your P2 foods sound much like mine, but I do the 2 grissini sticks and strawberries. Do you do fruit at all?

  2. #62
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    291
    Hello, thought I would pop on here and see how everyone is doing. I never eat the grissini sticks either, I never have on any of my rounds...but they sound pretty darn good so maybe my next trip to the store, I will throw those in the basket. Of course....who knows if they will slow me down or make me gain?? Hmmmm...

    As for me, I am up .6 today, which puts me back into the 160's (better then the 180's where I began). I was perfectly on protocol yesterday, no hunger, drank plently of water and was up. This is just how my rounds go. I am invisioning all the water filling up in those big fat cells of mine... hoping for a big loss one day soon. Hopefully the HCG fairies are listeining to me!!!!!

    Well, I am on VLCD11 today and down 9.5#'s. I am going to have to go on a break starting next week, which will not be giving me the 23 dose days required, more like 19 dose days, but it is what it is. I am hoping the vial of hcg lasts me that long. I will then get back to it on Aug 6th for the remainder of my round and use the break as a PI, at least that is the plan at the moment. I know, not on protocol, breaks should be 4-14 days, mine will be more like 16-17 days, without counting the days after I stop the injection. Do we count those days for a PI? Anyhow, I know I will possibly have issues with stabilizing but all I can do is the best I can do. I am thrilled that my clothes are fitting much more comfortable, lots are even too big for me now and this diet makes me extreamly mindful of what I can and can't eat so I am thankful for where it has gotten me. HCG has been banned here in California so I only have round left to use, which kinda stresses me out, but it is what it is.

    Have a fantastic day everyone!!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!
    Today is a good day to have a good day!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    R2 Start weight 170
    R2 LIW 152.4
    Height 5'8" & 53 years young

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeS View Post
    Hello, thought I would pop on here and see how everyone is doing. I never eat the grissini sticks either, I never have on any of my rounds...but they sound pretty darn good so maybe my next trip to the store, I will throw those in the basket. Of course....who knows if they will slow me down or make me gain?? Hmmmm...

    As for me, I am up .6 today, which puts me back into the 160's (better then the 180's where I began). I was perfectly on protocol yesterday, no hunger, drank plently of water and was up. This is just how my rounds go. I am invisioning all the water filling up in those big fat cells of mine... hoping for a big loss one day soon. Hopefully the HCG fairies are listeining to me!!!!!

    Well, I am on VLCD11 today and down 9.5#'s. I am going to have to go on a break starting next week, which will not be giving me the 23 dose days required, more like 19 dose days, but it is what it is. I am hoping the vial of hcg lasts me that long. I will then get back to it on Aug 6th for the remainder of my round and use the break as a PI, at least that is the plan at the moment. I know, not on protocol, breaks should be 4-14 days, mine will be more like 16-17 days, without counting the days after I stop the injection. Do we count those days for a PI? Anyhow, I know I will possibly have issues with stabilizing but all I can do is the best I can do. I am thrilled that my clothes are fitting much more comfortable, lots are even too big for me now and this diet makes me extreamly mindful of what I can and can't eat so I am thankful for where it has gotten me. HCG has been banned here in California so I only have round left to use, which kinda stresses me out, but it is what it is.

    Have a fantastic day everyone!!
    I never have up to this round! I am so enjoying them. I'll stop buying them for P3 and most likely P4 and on because they will be too easy to grab but for P2, I thought to myself, why am I depriving myself? I can have gluten just fine so I am going for it!

    PI starts on the first day of the P3 of the PI. If your PI is longer than 14 days, just do a small load to cover the first day or two of adaptation.
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

  4. #64
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,466
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Your P2 foods sound much like mine, but I do the 2 grissini sticks and strawberries. Do you do fruit at all?
    I always do two fruits a day…even in P3 at least two fruits per day
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

  5. #65
    Senior Member robineka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    R/P/M
    R1 P2 injections
    Posts
    474
    Good morning all!

    Hope everyone is staying strong and enjoying life. I'm having a great PI, and the weird thing is, still releasing weight. So very happy and going to start injections again on Monday, the 19th.

    mmrsstrong - thanks for the youtube video...so beautiful.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmwioys/]

  6. #66
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    291
    Robin way to go!! I will be going on a PI next week but before 23 doses so I really hope I stabilize ok!! Glad it's going good for you!!

    VCLD12 11.4#'s down 158.6 today
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!
    Today is a good day to have a good day!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    R2 Start weight 170
    R2 LIW 152.4
    Height 5'8" & 53 years young

  7. #67
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,466
    Blog Entries
    1
    Vlcd6. So far so good. Down 6# 157. Today will be challenge. Have to attend event noon to 4 so messes my schedule as i would go home at 5. Thinking about eating lunch at 11 right before i leave so dinner is not late and also will keep my hunger at bay.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

  8. #68
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,750
    Blog Entries
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    Vlcd6. So far so good. Down 6# 157. Today will be challenge. Have to attend event noon to 4 so messes my schedule as i would go home at 5. Thinking about eating lunch at 11 right before i leave so dinner is not late and also will keep my hunger at bay.
    I'll do that often, Rose, eat before I go someplace--even if early, so I won't be tempted to eat when out. Then Know that I won't get hungry. Maybe that is against what they tell us , to only eat when you are hungry, but it works for me, knowing that I have covered myself already, And I have kept "hunger at bay" as you wrote.

  9. #69
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,466
    Blog Entries
    1
    Vlcd 7. 156.4 so down 6.8 lbs. will skip dose today as my plan is a long round and i dont want to mix another hcg. I mixed 5000 Fertigyn with 10cc bac water (i think) so taking 25cc per day Hoping to make it 40 days which i havent done for a few years.

    Question? Are vlasic dill pickles okay or does tge amount of sodium slow down losses? Asking for a friend. Lol
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    Vlcd 7. 156.4 so down 6.8 lbs. will skip dose today as my plan is a long round and i dont want to mix another hcg. I mixed 5000 Fertigyn with 10cc bac water (i think) so taking 25cc per day Hoping to make it 40 days which i havent done for a few years.

    Question? Are vlasic dill pickles okay or does tge amount of sodium slow down losses? Asking for a friend. Lol
    I think sodium can slow down loss but it would not be fat loss. More like retaining more water. Drinking more can help. You just need to try it! I often use sauerkraut just fine. Also salty.
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/22
    P4 9/13
    LDW 149.2

  11. #71
    Good afternoon, Jewels

    *loud annoying sigh*
    I am still somewhat here. It likely comes as no surprise that I messed up and need some direction. I should have listened to Leez and others and tried a PI during our 4th of July vacation. Because it seemed to throw me off track and I haven't gotten back. As of today, which is technically VLCD42 (1st day of no inj), my LIW is 211--this equals a 14 lb loss in a 40 day round. Not a complete failure, but it sucks to know what could have been. I'm glad I lost weight, but wow, what a waste of time and money. I'm trying not to beat myself up because I know that gets me nowhere. I just can't believe how easy it is for me to let life and minor health issues get the best of me. I didn't completely go off the deep end until last night. No idea why. I haven't been sleeping much (new ADD med makes me hyperfocused but at the wrong time of day, and then unable to remember much). Still weaving my way through a new mental health dx and new medications. On top of that I had a sinus infection for which my ENT prescribed a steroid and antibiotic. For only the 2nd time in my life I got a yeast infection from all the gut flora massacre. My tongue was even affected by the candida. Needless to say, there hasn't been a day I stayed POP. Somehow I have managed to only fluctuate 1-4 pounds, but I'm very nervous what this means for P3.

    I want to do R2 as soon as my P3 ends (8/11) if that is allowed--I just hate to wait 6 full weeks. I hope I can stabilize somewhat and start R2 in a good place.

    I'm not in a good place right now. I had pizza last night, and binged about 5 donuts this morning. No idea why or what I was trying to prove. I'm tired, fatigued, irritable, and incredibly foggy. I'm determined to stick to P2 the next 2 days. And I've been researching P3, and already put in a grocery order for approved foods. I'll do my best to transition slowly with new foods, but I honestly don't have a lot of faith in myself

    Okay, from here on out I follow the 2 lb rule, right? Is it really a bad thing if I happen to lose more than 2 lbs during P3? I pray I don't gain. Ugh, I'm so nervous. But I'm doing this. Thanks for reading and I'm really happy for all of you staying the course! It does give me hope that the protocol works if you follow the rules. So, thank you for the inspiration.
    R1P3
    SW: 225
    GWR1: 210
    LIW: 211
    CW: 215

    Overall GW: 165

    Sometimes I give in, but I am not giving up.

  12. #72
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    12,134
    Blog Entries
    35
    It would be good to focus on the things you accomplished this round. Just finishing is remarkable considering your admitted history. You determined not to give up and you succeeded in that goal. Now that you know you can follow through, you can work on following the rules better next time. Even with all of that, the fact that you lost 14 pounds is pretty remarkable. Some of us might lose only 15-17 in a 40 day round without any cheating. So you had a great result, considering.

    Frankly, you have had so many cheats that your P3 is going to be an individual adventure. If the cheats have caused you to lose the wrong kind of fat, or muscle, then you may have trouble stabilizing. I'm saying this not to discourage you, but so you know that you may face some challenges in P3.

    P3 starts 72 hours after your last injection. It sounds like you may be adding an extra day.

    If you lose more than 2 pounds during P3, just rejoice. Its not a problem unless you get into the 5-7 pounds loss range.

    I want to do R2 as soon as my P3 ends (8/11) if that is allowed--I just hate to wait 6 full weeks. I hope I can stabilize somewhat and start R2 in a good place.
    There are good reasons to wait the full six weeks. You can read them here:
    https://hcgdietinfo.com/why-its-impo...etween-rounds/

    Starting a new round after only 3 weeks of P3 is called cycling and it is not protocol. Cycling doesn't have a great track record for keeping your hard won losses. Your body needs that waiting time to regroup. A lot of reshaping can happen in those 6 weeks that can actually result in changing pant sizes.

    Here are a couple of P3 guideline posts you may find helpful:
    Successful P3: jmrr:
    My Journey
    Mine;
    https://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforum...sful-p3-25199/
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

    A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •