Popular Pages :

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: June 2020 Loaders - Happy Warriors

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    P4 140.8 3.4 below LIW My weight fluctuates within a lb or so but always below LIW so far. Staying accountable... keeping track and eating mindfully. Not restricting my daily eating but keeping track of wvery morsel i pit in my mouth so i can see my eating habits,
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 start 141.4 139.0 day74

New name, old face.... silvergypsy's Avatar
    R/P/M
    hHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    P4 140.8 3.4 below LIW My weight fluctuates within a lb or so but always below LIW so far. Staying accountable... keeping track and eating mindfully. Not restricting my daily eating but keeping track of wvery morsel i pit in my mouth so i can see my eating habits,
    Roselanoue - How are you doing today? Is your P4 still going well?
    R1P2 Start Date 6/18/20

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Drops
    @here - I'm finding that as I get closer to my end date, my daily losses are really getting small. Any ideas why this is? Is the fat loss still there and the body is just holding onto water or is there another reason? Not complaining, but just curious why this may be happening.

Thanks!!
    First Drop Date 5/24/2020
    Pre-load Weight - 226.4 Current Weight - 193.4 Weight Objective - 195 (OBO)

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Losses slow down for most people towards the end of the round. My theory is that by then, your body has regulated its water levels, and your are seeing actual fat loss, not mixed with water shifting losses. In the end, the daily average loss will be about the same between someone who loses steadily every day, and someone who has bigger losses at the beginning and smaller ones as they are finishing.

In my longer rounds, my last 3 weeks got very slow. If I clocked a 2 pound loss for the week, that was a good week. Mostly it was 1- 1.5 pounds per week as I neared the end.

Men will lose an average of about a pound a day, women will lose about a half pound a day. The difference is because women have a lesser percentage of muscle to body weight than men. And muscle is the metabolic furnace that burns our calories.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Blog Entries
    Hi Everyone,
    It's been a while. Started my round June 20. So far I'm feeling good. I noticed in the past if I didn't drink enough water, I felt hungry in the coming days. I tend not to drink anything on a daily basis except for my 1 cup of black coffee. I am now trying to drink 48-64 oz of water throughout the day. It's not easy as I am never thirsty and just want to chug the water to get it in. But I'm trying to drink consistently throughout the day to stay hydrated and lessen the possibility of feeling hungry.
    I haven't decided how long my round will be. I've had trouble maintaining in the past which lead to more rounds. After a while, I had trouble not cheating on my rounds. It was a disaster. I'm going to take it slow this time and see where I land.
    I do get distracted with other's posting how they cheated and didn't gain. This is not the case for me. I gain VERY easily if I deviate. I already know I cannot have certain food combinations on P2 (original protocol foods). Such as beef with tomatoes. Tomatoes cause me to stall or gain in P2. But I can have them in P3- oddly enough. Maybe just a mental thing. I measure all my proteins. I am always unsure if I'm eating too many or too little veggies. Again, everyone is different. I try to stick to 1 cup servings.
    I am in the midst of menopause, so I'm not sure how my round is going to go. I am hoping I see quick losses again. Mentally, I need it.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Drops
    Of course, just when I say that, I wake up to a loss of 1.8 lbs! This is the biggest single day loss I've had since VLCD 5. My guess is I'll stall here for a few days, but am really hoping for at least 2 lbs here in my final 6 days of VLCD. I am very excited, albeit, somewhat perplexed in all the variability people seem to take into P3.
    First Drop Date 5/24/2020
    Pre-load Weight - 226.4 Current Weight - 193.4 Weight Objective - 195 (OBO)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Very nice drop VT! Entering P3 can be an anxious time. My best advice is trust the process and enjoy all the yummy P3 options. Eat when you are hungry, eat to satisfaction, not fullness, and don't be afraid of different unprocessed meat, vegetable or fruit varieties--eat freely from all and include plenty of good fats like avocado and olive oil. Where you want a little caution is in the common problem foods: dairy & soft cheeses, eggs, nuts, hard cheeses. Introducing those separately 3 days apart will tell you if any are problems for you. (you'll bump up a couple pounds or have other symptoms if they are) You don't have to test these foods, many sail through P3 with no issues with any of them. But if you suspect a hidden sensitivity might be responsible for your weight gains, it could help you sort that out. Because you've been on an elimination diet during P2, reactions will be magnified. That makes it a good opportunity for testing.

@kapluzie: I lost at about the same rate in menopause as before. I think you'll do fine! On the veggies, I weigh and use the amount needed to get my calories close to the 500 number. Veggies vary a lot by cup. A cup of onions is way more calories than a cup of cucumbers. I use an excel sheet my doctor gave me. It has all the options listed and does the math for me.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    Very nice drop VT! Entering P3 can be an anxious time. My best advice is trust the process and enjoy all the yummy P3 options. Eat when you are hungry, eat to satisfaction, not fullness, and don't be afraid of different unprocessed meat, vegetable or fruit varieties--eat freely from all and include plenty of good fats like avocado and olive oil. Where you want a little caution is in the common problem foods: dairy & soft cheeses, eggs, nuts, hard cheeses. Introducing those separately 3 days apart will tell you if any are problems for you. (you'll bump up a couple pounds or have other symptoms if they are) You don't have to test these foods, many sail through P3 with no issues with any of them. But if you suspect a hidden sensitivity might be responsible for your weight gains, it could help you sort that out. Because you've been on an elimination diet during P2, reactions will be magnified. That makes it a good opportunity for testing.

@kapluzie: I lost at about the same rate in menopause as before. I think you'll do fine! On the veggies, I weigh and use the amount needed to get my calories close to the 500 number. Veggies vary a lot by cup. A cup of onions is way more calories than a cup of cucumbers. I use an excel sheet my doctor gave me. It has all the options listed and does the math for me.
    Leez, you are so right!! I should have been more clear. I only eat lettuces, cabbage, (1/2 cup), cucumbers, occasional celery (which I eat 1 stalk). I rarely eat onions, as I only like them fried. As far as a tomato, I have in the past had 2-3 slices.
    I am putting everything into my fitness pal app and I am coming up with 498 calories. So that is close enough for me!!!
    My first two days are slow already- when I look back at my weight loss spreadsheet with hcg, I usually lost between 7.5 and 8 pounds on vlcd #2 and gained 4 pounds on P1. This time I gained 1.5 on p1 and am down a total of 4.2 on vlcd #2. So, funny, I thought I was lower, but now that I wrote it, I can see I'm on the same track. Yippee!!
    I am feeling good. I even forgot to eat lunch yesterday. I remembered it at 4 pm. I haven't forgotten to eat since I was in my early 20's. hahaha.
    My dinner was late but I was up all night. Today, I set a reminder on my phone to eat at noon and 6 pm. Hopefully, I will have a good night's sleep tonight.

Question Leez- bok choy is considered a cabbage.. but it is ok for POP?

This time I remembered to measure my different body parts.

Are the weight tickers still available? If so, where can I go to get one?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I have that experience too---pretty much same net loss for week 1 no matter if there is a big load gain, or a small or negative one.

Bok chok is a variety of cabbage. Any kind of cabbage is on protocol, just like any variety of apple.

I used the tickers from lilyslim. They are still available.
    https://lilyslim.com/

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kapluzie View Post
    Leez, you are so right!! I should have been more clear. I only eat lettuces, cabbage, (1/2 cup), cucumbers, occasional celery (which I eat 1 stalk). I rarely eat onions, as I only like them fried. As far as a tomato, I have in the past had 2-3 slices.
    I am putting everything into my fitness pal app and I am coming up with 498 calories. So that is close enough for me!!!
    My first two days are slow already- when I look back at my weight loss spreadsheet with hcg, I usually lost between 7.5 and 8 pounds on vlcd #2 and gained 4 pounds on P1. This time I gained 1.5 on p1 and am down a total of 4.2 on vlcd #2. So, funny, I thought I was lower, but now that I wrote it, I can see I'm on the same track. Yippee!!
    I am feeling good. I even forgot to eat lunch yesterday. I remembered it at 4 pm. I haven't forgotten to eat since I was in my early 20's. hahaha.
    My dinner was late but I was up all night. Today, I set a reminder on my phone to eat at noon and 6 pm. Hopefully, I will have a good night's sleep tonight.

Question Leez- bok choy is considered a cabbage.. but it is ok for POP?

This time I remembered to measure my different body parts.

Are the weight tickers still available? If so, where can I go to get one?
    Hi Kapulzie! So happy to reconnect. Im on p4 but posting to stay accountable Much success to you
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 start 141.4 139.0 day74

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kapluzie View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    It's been a while. Started my round June 20. So far I'm feeling good. I noticed in the past if I didn't drink enough water, I felt hungry in the coming days. I tend not to drink anything on a daily basis except for my 1 cup of black coffee. I am now trying to drink 48-64 oz of water throughout the day. It's not easy as I am never thirsty and just want to chug the water to get it in. But I'm trying to drink consistently throughout the day to stay hydrated and lessen the possibility of feeling hungry.
    I haven't decided how long my round will be. I've had trouble maintaining in the past which lead to more rounds. After a while, I had trouble not cheating on my rounds. It was a disaster. I'm going to take it slow this time and see where I land.
    I do get distracted with other's posting how they cheated and didn't gain. This is not the case for me. I gain VERY easily if I deviate. I already know I cannot have certain food combinations on P2 (original protocol foods). Such as beef with tomatoes. Tomatoes cause me to stall or gain in P2. But I can have them in P3- oddly enough. Maybe just a mental thing. I measure all my proteins. I am always unsure if I'm eating too many or too little veggies. Again, everyone is different. I try to stick to 1 cup servings.
    I am in the midst of menopause, so I'm not sure how my round is going to go. I am hoping I see quick losses again. Mentally, I need it.
    Im older (77) so i lose slowly but i know it always is less than where i started. I never do cheats on P2... i dont want to cheat myself. Usually i do short rounds for corrections but this time needed a 40 day round. It went so well that it was easy to stay on track.

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergypsy View Post
    Roselanoue - How are you doing today? Is your P4 still going well?
    Sometimes i skip scale a day or two so i dont post every day. Yesterday 139.6 Today 140.8 So staying well uNder my LIW Of 144.2 Water fluctuations account for about a lb difference The day i dont eat 4-5 pcs bacon seems to register the lower number...maybe increased fat and sodium

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast