Popular Pages :

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2021 Loaders - Junies

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    When we get toxins out of the way, and supply consistent good nutrition, what happens is that our bodies natural healing powers can be more effective and all systems benefit. You did a lot of good for yourself working on those areas in between your rounds. It makes perfect sense that that could help you be more successful in this round.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Morning all,

Last post most likely until next saturday. Down a total of 8 lb in 14 days. I'll take it. I saw 150 on the scale this morning and I can't tell you how much motivation that will give me to come back from my getaway seeing the 140's!!!!! So, I'm leaving with my head on straight and a goal to reach.

Skeeballer--I absolutely remember my first few rounds. Weighing all the foods, trying to come up with foods that even sound good to eat, the unknown feelings, the uncertainty........mostly the uncertainty! So, just check in here everyday and this amazing support forum will see you through! The other great thing about HCG......is seeing how the mind set changes about foods. It's great that you are so early in and already seeing/feeling this. It will only get better from here and I look forward to watching your journey.

Deanna---I feel for your GI system! I don't have any sage advice to offer as that is just not an issue that I've really struggeled with. A few times for sure but not long term. Leez will take care of you. (drink your water!)

Dubbles---thanks for jumping on and giving us Junies support. Clearly........I needed it a few days ago as I stood on the verge of quitting!

I'm actually calling my clinic today. I've had a variety of HCG rounds in the past 6 years. All somewhat different. Some I'm very tired, others I've had plenty of energy. But, the one thing that has ALWAYS been there is that I get really cold while injecting HCG.....regardless of summer/winter. I have not felt cold once since starting. The other thing is that I have always seemed to "feel" the HCG in my system.......feel it working. (In a general sense). This round......zero feeling that I have a potent hormone working in my body. So........did I get a bad bottle? Or, is it just my casual attitude this round? Prolly........the later! (sigh).

Advice of the week.........DO NOT take this short period of time casually. Do NOT waste the chance of getting as much as you can from the 30 days. Every strict and intentional bite you put in your mouth is pounds LOST. I'm feeling a big dose of regret and there is no going backwards in this program. Punishment is tough. So, if you even think about cheating........think of ME........and the pounds that I gave up because of cheating. Stay strong and push through.....day by day. Cheating is NOT worth it.

I'll try to check in later in the week. Hopefully, there will be a scale there!!!! Skeeballer.....yes, fellow Texan in the house! I live in Houston and the last few days have been brutally humid/hot. I'm hoping it's less humid in Kerrville!

KMac

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    KMac, you certainly seem to have a great attitude now. I really respect and admire you for that determination. I have to fight to be determined when socializing--but if the mind is strong, and the will is there--it can be done. I had a couple of planned interruptions this year, and honestly kept my weight within window of last dose weight, both times. My PI'S were both just over 2 weeks. A couple of meals during the planned interruptions were p4, off protocol but only a few. Most were very mindful eating, on P3 foods. So interruptions don't have to completely sabatoge the diet. Good luck on your vacay. You mention being cold, I do get cold some, but not nearly like other people mention, and I belive all my hcg has been the real deal. So maybe it is a good bottle, afterall. Enjoy your vacation. Look forward to hearing about your trip!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Not everyone gets that chilling effect, so its seems logical that you might have it in some rounds and not it others. If you have no hunger and losses are happening, it might just one of those times when you don't get the chill.

Love that you made the decision to continue. It is good for the soul when you take back control. (hey, I made a poem.. ^_^ )
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    Not everyone gets that chilling effect, so its seems logical that you might have it in some rounds and not it others. If you have no hunger and losses are happening, it might just one of those times when you don't get the chill.

Love that you made the decision to continue. It is good for the soul when you take back control. (hey, I made a poem.. ^_^ )
    Now you are writing poetry, Leez, there is no end to what you can do!

R/P/M
    Round 4, P2, intramuscular injections
    I donít know what happened today. It was super stressful!! I started off getting a speeding ticket going 6 miles over the speed limit on a country road! I didnít tell you but I had gotten a new job with better pay and started it on June 2. It has been stressful trying to learn everything so quickly. Anyhow, I came home and I was super hungry and craving Melba toast so I ate way to much along with my white chicken breast, orange, and lettuce salad. My big cheat was Ranch dressing on salad and peanut butter on an apple. Not sure what is going on. It has been an hour since eating and I am no longer hungry. Now I am angry, because I have set myself back for 3 days....ughhh!
    My medications that I am taking for hypothyroidism is Cytomel.

Jan 2021, Round 3, starting weight 208 lbs., last dosage weight 188 lbs.
    Jun 2021, Round 4, starting weight 198 lbs., current weight 180 lbs.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a stress response to me. The self-comforting kind. And super-needy for stress relief could have been translated into super-hungry, or at least contributed to it.

The HCG protocol is both physically and mentally stressful anyway, and you have a couple major extra stressors thrown into the mix. The new job is the major one, but a ticket on top of everything else would be enough to send anyone into stress overload.

A good idea might be to plan some stress reliever activity that is not connected with eating should your stress levels rise abruptly again like they did today. If you are ready for it, chances are better that you will be able to deal with it.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna Jane View Post
    I don’t know what happened today. It was super stressful!! I started off getting a speeding ticket going 6 miles over the speed limit on a country road! I didn’t tell you but I had gotten a new job with better pay and started it on June 2. It has been stressful trying to learn everything so quickly. Anyhow, I came home and I was super hungry and craving Melba toast so I ate way to much along with my white chicken breast, orange, and lettuce salad. My big cheat was Ranch dressing on salad and peanut butter on an apple. Not sure what is going on. It has been an hour since eating and I am no longer hungry. Now I am angry, because I have set myself back for 3 days....ughhh!

Deanna, so sorry for your day yesterday! It is just stressful and getting a ticket. Wow, and for only 6 miles over the speed limit. Geez! Starting a new job, too--that definitely adds to the stress. Don't beat yourself up, no reason to--life happens and we just dust ourselves off and go on. And no negative selftalk! We all have bad days, and need to focus on good days. We learn more from missteps that perfection, I think. Like Leez said, just think on ways to destress, more than anything else. You didn't go out and get a Big Mac, or eat 6 donuts, you're gonna be fine. Glad you are not hungry! Hoping today is much better day for you!

R/P/M
    I copied this post from my other thread called, “Why can’t I be successful on subsequent rounds?” This was my yesterday post (see below).

Written on Monday-I don’t know what happened today, but it was the worst. It was super stressful!! I started off getting a speeding ticket going 6 miles over the speed limit on a country road! I can’t believe it!!!!!

I didn’t tell you but I had gotten a new job with better pay and I started it on June 2. It has been stressful trying to learn everything so quickly.

Keep in mind that yesterday (Sunday) was my skip day and I was fine all day, slight hunger was bearable.

Anyhow, I came home from work driving the speed limit....lol....and started cooking supper for my husband. I was super hungry and craving Melba toast so I ate way to much of it along with my white chicken breast, orange, and lettuce salad. My big cheat was Ranch dressing on salad and peanut butter on an apple. The evening hunger was definitely there. It has been an hour since cheating/eating and I am no longer hungry. Now I am angry, because I have set myself back for 3 days....ughhh! Here we go again!

Since I had evening hunger, Monday morning I am going to up my dose from my starting dose 112.5 to 117.5 and see what happens for 3 days. Because if I remember correctly morning hunger means to high of a dose and evening hunger means to low of a dose.

Written today (Tuesday)
    I had a much better day with no hunger this evening. Thank you, Jesus!! I upped my dose to 117.5 which is 47 cc on the syringe.

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    Sounds like a stress response to me. The self-comforting kind. And super-needy for stress relief could have been translated into super-hungry, or at least contributed to it.

The HCG protocol is both physically and mentally stressful anyway, and you have a couple major extra stressors thrown into the mix. The new job is the major one, but a ticket on top of everything else would be enough to send anyone into stress overload.

A good idea might be to plan some stress reliever activity that is not connected with eating should your stress levels rise abruptly again like they did today. If you are ready for it, chances are better that you will be able to deal with it.
    Thank you for the support on explaining this to me, it all makes since Leez. Yesterday was the worst day ever, mentally and physically.

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Deanna, so sorry for your day yesterday! It is just stressful and getting a ticket. Wow, and for only 6 miles over the speed limit. Geez! Starting a new job, too--that definitely adds to the stress. Don't beat yourself up, no reason to--life happens and we just dust ourselves off and go on. And no negative selftalk! We all have bad days, and need to focus on good days. We learn more from missteps that perfection, I think. Like Leez said, just think on ways to destress, more than anything else. You didn't go out and get a Big Mac, or eat 6 donuts, you're gonna be fine. Glad you are not hungry! Hoping today is much better day for you!
    Thank you, Dubbles. I appreciate your support too, it means so much having you both to get me through yesterday. Thank goodness it wasn’t a Big Mac... lol!

I hope today was a better day, Deanna! Onward and don't look back.
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/1
    P2 8/2-8/18
    P3 8/19
    P4 9/10

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast