Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 124 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Hoping to start march 1st with some others. I hope I'm allowed to post here. O.o it was empty.

Hi to everyone and Good Luck!! Wishing everyone success. What a great way to start Spring! (Well sort of spring at least I'm ready!)
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

Also hoping to start in March So very excited!!!

R/P/M
    R2P2D1
    Plan to buy my HCG tomorrow and as soon as it gets here and I figure out how to mix it up...I'll be starting. Hopefully by the 2nd week in March. Excited & anxious at the same time!!
    How do all of you plan to take your HCG? injections, drops, homepathic? pellets?
    ~ Kristie
    Lost 28 Pounds in P2 back in May!!
    Starting Round 2 10/17/12.

R/P/M
    R4/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    Wow another "Kristie" there is not many of us out there that spell it that way. I plan on starting March 12th. I have two business trips coming up and there is no way I will make it.

Btw Kristie from PA...one or my business trips will be up to philly

I will be doing compounded injections with doctor supervision. Looking foward to saying goodbye to 15 pounds at least!

Good luck to all
    Kristie...the other one from Texas

I'm hoping to start march 1 as well! Just need to get some vials and bac. water and i'm good to go!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ SQ shots
    Good luck everyone. I am waiting for my HCG to arrive and will be starting as soon as I get it. I hope to join you on this wonderful journey!!!

My hcg has cleared customs and is on its way! Starting March 17 with my husband. I am not new to hcg.....however, did awful maintaining (my mom died & other stuff)....so I am considering this R1. Can't wait to get started. I need to lose 70 lbs total so I will be doing several rounds.

Moderator (HDI Duchess) Christy824's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2, hhcg drops
    Just wanted to give hugs ((((hugs!!))))) to you all and wish you luck. I'm in P3/week 3 and will be starting my next (& hopefully) last P2 load on April 2.

GO, GO, GREAT LOSERS!!!

R1/P2 Start Jan 19 – 214.5
    End of R1/P2 Feb 12 – 19.7 lbs. lost
    R1/P3 Start Feb 13
    Week 1 weight/ 195 – 198.4
    Week 2/weight/197.0 – 199.5
    Week3/Monday 198.0
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

Thanks for the encouragement Christy ANd good luck on your next round as well!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHgc
    I am loading March 1st and 2nd. Round two for me. I managed to maintain well-anywhere from a pound below to a pound above LDW. Looking forward to sharing this experience with everyone here again. The forums were very supportive!
    "Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
    -Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 1 of 124 1231151101 ... LastLast