Popular Pages :


Page 47 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Results 553 to 564 of 1488

Thread: March 2012 Loaders

  1. #553
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ
    Posts
    19
    My hair has started to fall out!! BOOO. I wear my hair in ponytails most of the time and over the past few days when I take my hair-tie out there is a very large amount of hair that is tangles up with the band. Luckily my hair is VERY thick so hopefully it won't be noticable. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop this?

    It looks like many of you are traveling this weekend. I wish each of you happy and safe trips!! I wish I had something super fun to do but we will just be staying at home trying to get some spring cleaning done.

  2. #554
    Senior Member Melaniea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saint Augustine, FL
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX
    Posts
    157
    Look at my banana he is almost to the half way point....what a good guy. I may have to merry that lil banana if he keeps this up. Okay off to Tampa. Keep strong over the weekend all!!
    Free Weight Loss Tickers at Weight Loss Center

  3. #555
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/SubQ
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonball View Post
    How many of the March loaders are doing a long run of 40 days? I'm planning on 40 days and then the full P3 and P4 before coming back for my 2nd and hopefully final round of HCG. I'm only 1 week into this but how bad could another 4-5 weeks be? It seems manageable when I think of it in terms of weeks rather than over a month. :-)
    hey cotton, I am doing a 40+days course. Today is my first VLCD. I have a bit of hunger this morning. Does anyone knows how do I determine whether I should change the dosage? How many days after I experience hunger should I start adjusting the dose?

    Thanks! March Loaders RULES!!!!!
    Goal Weight: 120lb
    Start Weight: 148.8lb
    Loading: 152lb/+3.2/++3.2
    Week 1: 143/-9/--5.8
    VLCD 8: 141.6/-1.4/--7.2
    VLCD 9: 141.6/-0/--7.2

    Weeks left: 6 weeks
    Weekly weight loss goal: 3.6lb





    My goal is to lose weight before graduation! 120lb here I go!!!

  4. #556
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gardnerville, Nevada
    R/P/M
    R2 P2 under tongue 1/2ml 2xperday
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by srm1019 View Post
    My hair has started to fall out!! BOOO. I wear my hair in ponytails most of the time and over the past few days when I take my hair-tie out there is a very large amount of hair that is tangles up with the band. Luckily my hair is VERY thick so hopefully it won't be noticable. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop this?

    It looks like many of you are traveling this weekend. I wish each of you happy and safe trips!! I wish I had something super fun to do but we will just be staying at home trying to get some spring cleaning done.
    Try biotin that you can get at Costco. After the hcg is finished and you are in P3 you can try Shen min which really worked for me but is tough on your liver. Made my hair stop falling out.

  5. #557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gardnerville, Nevada
    R/P/M
    R2 P2 under tongue 1/2ml 2xperday
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by Melaniea View Post
    Look at my banana he is almost to the half way point....what a good guy. I may have to merry that lil banana if he keeps this up. Okay off to Tampa. Keep strong over the weekend all!!
    I can photograph the banana/Mel wedding!!!!! Have a great time.

  6. #558
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gardnerville, Nevada
    R/P/M
    R2 P2 under tongue 1/2ml 2xperday
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by birdee_jess103 View Post
    hey cotton, I am doing a 40+days course. Today is my first VLCD. I have a bit of hunger this morning. Does anyone knows how do I determine whether I should change the dosage? How many days after I experience hunger should I start adjusting the dose?

    Thanks! March Loaders RULES!!!!!
    I am not sure about the first week. Hooker had a lot of hunger and I had a bit. I know the first week is the toughest. What I was told was to skip a dose and see how I feel 8 hours later.
    hungry 8 hours later-increase
    not hungry 8 hours later-lower your dose
    Then try the dose for a few days and see how it goes. Keep doing that until you get the right dose.

  7. #559
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/drops
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2two View Post
    I am looking at my calender. I am in my not so busy season so I have more flexibility right now. You have to go a minimum of 23 before you can do a scheduled break. Then if you take the break and you start back up within 2 weeks then you don't have to do another load before you start back up. It was a total fluke what happened to me last time. I was so protein deficient last time that all I craved was eggs. So I was actually quitting. Ate eggs for 2 weeks straight and then remembered I had another vial of the hcg. So I got back on the forum and searched what was ok to do. Mgsondance (sr member) had written in a thread that some have better weight loss with the scheduled break.
    So now I am doing the same thing and it is working into my schedule perfectly. I will be on P3 on the break for a big job and then the end of April I have another big job and will be back in P3 just in time.
    Thanks Momof!!! Great info...this might be just exactly what I need to extend this round and maybe I will be able to reach my goal!! Whoooohooooo! I'm digging into the calendar now

  8. #560
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/drops
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonball View Post
    Good morning March friends,

    Lost only .5 today, but I'll take it. I think I didn't lose more because I had a late night apple which I usually don't do but I was wanting to "snack" last night. Will have to try to control the cravings. It wasn't real hunger- just a craving for something sweet.
    At least I didn't eat chocolate. But I feel so determined right now I'm not going to sabotage myself by giving in to something that will give me instant pleasure but not serve me well long-term. Go away chocolate cravings!!

    Does anyone else think the hCG is helping them mentally- as in a more optimistic/hopeful outlook on everything, including losing their weight??
    I am on my second round, and I have a total calm again, as I did last time. It's the positivity of good scale feedback, the feeling of control over what you are eating and how it affects your weight and for me, basically, having a plan. This is such a positive bunch, also! It's great to get a team of supportive people in the same boat, especially when they are all optimistic and hopeful!!:

  9. #561
    Member Lucy12784's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/hHgc
    Posts
    62
    Stupid question..the 23 day minimum, does that count the 2 loading days or from the start of VLCD?? I don't want to skip out early

  10. #562
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/drops
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy12784 View Post
    Stupid question..the 23 day minimum, does that count the 2 loading days or from the start of VLCD?? I don't want to skip out early
    It's 23 days of hcg total at a minimum:
    Phase 1 = 2 loading
    Phase 2 = 21-41 hcg+VLCD
    Phase 3 = 2 VLCD with no hcg followed by 19 days no starch/no sugar

  11. #563
    Member Lucy12784's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/hHgc
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam4114 View Post
    It's 23 days of hcg total at a minimum:
    Phase 1 = 2 loading
    Phase 2 = 21-41 hcg+VLCD
    Phase 3 = 2 VLCD with no hcg followed by 19 days no starch/no sugar
    Oh my gosh...I feel stupid now! I didn't even think about the 2 days after I stop taking hcg but I counted the first two days LOL Thank you for that!! I will be done sooner than I thought!

  12. #564
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ
    Posts
    19
    Thanks so much for the advice!! Too bad I'm just now getting this because we just got home from Costco. Oh well, we go there so much that I'll get it soon. Thanks again!!
    Pre-load: 178.5
    Post-load: 180.8

    R1P2 week1 178.5 - 174.5 (-4)
    R1P2 week2 174.5 - 170.6 (-3.9)
    R1P2 week3 170.6 - 168.1 (-2.5 TOM)




Page 47 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •