Popular Pages :


Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 289 to 300 of 925

Thread: October 2012 Loaders

  1. #289
    Ha ha-Mashed potatoes indeed!

    B-2 coffees
    L-filet mignon (cold pre-cooked), cherry tomatoes, apple
    D-chicken (cold pre-cooked also) cuke, strawberry smoothie (ice and strawberries in my vitamix)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamm View Post
    Whats on everyones VLCD for today?

  2. #290

    October 2012 Loaders

    Quote Originally Posted by KimTX View Post
    It's possible the heat caused inflammation if you're a pitta. Was it Bikram, or a hot flow class? I'm sure all is fine and you'll drop tomorrow, and those inches are still coming off even if the scale doesn't show it.
    I am majorly kapha with a little vata. I think it's the oddest combination but it does explain a lot about my behavior and body (ie lazy with fits of energy).

    It was a "warm" hatha stationary sequence class, 95 which isn't as hot as bikram. I signed onto a 30 day challenge - I want to practice 22 times in 30 days. I am going 2/2.

  3. #291
    I tried salsa on this round and I think it slows my losses. I had only .2 lb losses for 2 days in a row, and I think it was the salsa. Hard to say, but when I stopped, my losses were bigger the next day and so on. Back to POP.

    Quote Originally Posted by kittyd View Post
    I forget the brand I used...but it had no sugar or anything added..It did have jalapeno's-so I guess I'm rogue?? hehe..
    What you're making sounds great! A lot of people make their own, which, after visiting my mom at her farm, I have a ton of tomatoes and will do the same!

  4. #292
    Super Member! kittydls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    R/P/M
    RP2 RX
    Posts
    1,037
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTX View Post
    Ha ha-Mashed potatoes indeed!

    B-2 coffees
    L-filet mignon (cold pre-cooked), cherry tomatoes, apple
    D-chicken (cold pre-cooked also) cuke, strawberry smoothie (ice and strawberries in my vitamix)

    hehe...
    VITAMIX RULES!!! love mine..although, with Malibu rum and fruit is better..LOL
    Thanks for the salsa info..I'll keep a close eye on it..although I used so little it may be okay..
    “Most things I worry about never happen anyway.”

  5. #293
    Well, kapha pitta would be stranger!

    Keep up the good work. I find I can't do as much yoga on hcg, but I can do quite a bit. Inversions are harder b/c I don't seem to have as much strength, and I drop my knees if doing a sun sal. Other than that, I'm ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeDiva View Post
    I am majorly kapha with a little vata. I think it's the oddest combination but it does explain a lot about my behavior and body (ie lazy with fits of energy).

    It was a "warm" hatha stationary sequence class, 95 which isn't as hot as bikram. I signed onto a 30 day challenge - I want to practice 22 times in 30 days. I am going 2/2.

  6. #294
    HI everyone! This is my 2nd time doing HCG. I had marvelous success the first time, and told myself I would never gain the weight back again. Well I am sure that I did not follow P3, and went back to eating anything I wanted without resetting my body. To be honest I had a hard time beleiving that there truly would be a "reset" thus I just went back to old habits.

    I am working hard to follow all phases as I am suposed to this time around. I am on day two of the VLCD and so far am down 3 pounds. I am excited! I would appreciate encouragement that YES my body will reset itself! Many people in my church did the diet at the same time as me the first go around and only one of them has kept their weight off. That has been a bummer for me.

    Thanks everyone! I hope that you all reach your goals!

  7. #295

    October 2012 Loaders

    Quote Originally Posted by KimTX View Post
    Well, kapha pitta would be stranger!

    Keep up the good work. I find I can't do as much yoga on hcg, but I can do quite a bit. Inversions are harder b/c I don't seem to have as much strength, and I drop my knees if doing a sun sal. Other than that, I'm ok.
    Now that I think about it, I did get dizzy coming up from a prone position but that isn't unusual. I will have to look out for that tonight.

  8. #296
    Senior Member Sleepygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/SQ injections
    Posts
    293
    Blog Entries
    13
    My salsa had jalapeño in it also...I'll have to watch for a problem. I also used a very small amount so, I figured it wasn't much jalapeño. Hopefully it will not cause a problem because it was good!!
    Lisa

    If you think you can do it or you think you can't, you are right. - Henry Ford


    R1 (Oct 2012) Start weight - 169, LIW - 149.6 (30 day round)
    R2 (jan 2013) start weight - 160.6 - 145 (LIW) 30 day round with 10 day planned interruption at 20 day mark
    R3 started May 27 (maintained around 147-148 after R2) 156 after 1 1/2 weeks of loading!!! NOT planned, Grrrr!!




  9. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ Injections
    Posts
    466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hello Lovely Losers!
    It has happened!! I can't believe it, but this morning the scale actually went up! I was on the road yesterday and then my parents house...all I could find to eat there that was even close to protocol was a fresh peach! I know that it has more sugar than the other fruit, but really??? A GAIN?? If it's not the peach than I'm clueless! I guess I can only hope for a better tomorrow... . .... I have been eating beef for the last 3 days...that could be the culprit...
    Either way, onward!!
    It sounds like everyone is in "losing mode"...cheers to that!!
    All the best losses to you today!!


    R2 = starting weight : 160.1

  10. #298
    I am starved and wasnt planning on eating dinner for another hour......

  11. #299
    Senior Member Cryss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    R/P/M
    R2/P2 3.1.13 Sub-Q Injections
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamm View Post
    I am starved and wasnt planning on eating dinner for another hour......
    I was pretty hungry today too Lisamm...I am now as well but I am hoping it is because it is only day 1 on the vlcd. I am going to go to bed super early tonight...like 9:00 just so that it will go away. Hopefully by tomorrow night we won't be hungry at all.

    Welcome to our little group Shiela! How much did you lose the first time around?
    Round 1 224 --> 210.6 (-13.4 in 23 days)
    Round 2 - P1 - March 1-3
    Pre-Load 210.4 - Post Load 212.8 (+2.4)
    R2P2W1 - 212.8 (Week 1 -8.6lbs)
    R2P2D8 - 203.6 (Week 2 -4.8lbs)
    R2P2D15 - 199.8 (+1.0), 199.4 (-0.4), 198.4 (-1.0) LIW, 197.6 (-0.8), 198.2 (+0.8)
    R2P3D1-D7 - 197.0-199.8
    R2P3D8-D14 - 198.6.....


  12. #300
    Welcome! I hope you have better luck this time. It seems you have made up your mind to do p3 and I bet you will get good results. But, I have found, even after p3, and into p4, you still have to watch for foods that trigger weight gain. AFM, I will be giving up sugars and most carbs (not fruit and veg) and most starches for life. I just enjoy myself at a healthy weight way more than I do sweets. I love sweets, but I love thin more. I be the one gal who is successful changed her habits. Have you asked? I'm curious if that's it, or something else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila73 View Post
    HI everyone! This is my 2nd time doing HCG. I had marvelous success the first time, and told myself I would never gain the weight back again. Well I am sure that I did not follow P3, and went back to eating anything I wanted without resetting my body. To be honest I had a hard time beleiving that there truly would be a "reset" thus I just went back to old habits.

    I am working hard to follow all phases as I am suposed to this time around. I am on day two of the VLCD and so far am down 3 pounds. I am excited! I would appreciate encouragement that YES my body will reset itself! Many people in my church did the diet at the same time as me the first go around and only one of them has kept their weight off. That has been a bummer for me.

    Thanks everyone! I hope that you all reach your goals!

Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •