Popular Pages :


Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 159

Thread: September 2021 Loaders - Sassies

  1. #73
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    12,174
    Blog Entries
    35
    Phoebe, I've found that I can use heavy cream or half&half in my coffee all day on steak days and I still get a good result. Maybe it will work that way for you too.

    I'm super glad I tried it, because it really helps get through all those hours without eating. Steak days are actually pleasant for me because of that.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

    A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  2. #74
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    1,038
    Well….I finally had a drop…1.8 lbs. I’m not positive, but I think today may have been my last injection day. I will make my final decision tmw depending on what the scale says in the morning. If I’m still losing, I may go 2 more days and have Friday be LIW.

  3. #75
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    295
    Leez and JGD, thanks for the HWC advice!! I think that has been what has saved me today for sure! Here it is almost 5pm and I really am not hungry at all...well... I mean, I could definately eat but I'm not super starving or anything. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that you could drink your coffee with cream on steak days so I am happy that it has worked for both of you!! Hopefully it will work for me as well.

    Good loss JGD!! Good luck on your decision!!

    Now gotta go light my grill and cook me a steak! Have a great night and happy weigh-in tomorrow!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!
    Today is a good day to have a good day!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    R2 Start weight 170
    R2 LIW 152.4
    Height 5'8" & 53 years young

  4. #76
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,476
    Blog Entries
    1
    day 18 p3 145.6 1.4 under LIW
    While we were gone our rear window was shattered … not sure how Perhaps lawn guy next door hit rock with weed whacker.vehicle was not unlocked or vandalized so pretty sure it was accident with weed whacker.
    Also today we got tested for covid.. rapid test and longer test rapid test was negative for both of us…so that is great news We were pretty sure it woukd be as my husband had minimum indirect contact when he visited his mother last week since she tested positive on Saturday we wanted to make sure we were not positive .
    Brother in law still in morgue and trying to figure everything out. Sort of an issue is that my mother in law lives in bils house and he married a girl he met a few weeks ago and we worry she will try to take possession of the house. The saga continues. Pray for all Btw my mother in law is faring well She is asymptomatic and quartening as required
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

  5. #77
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,790
    Blog Entries
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    day 18 p3 145.6 1.4 under LIW
    While we were gone our rear window was shattered … not sure how Perhaps lawn guy next door hit rock with weed whacker.vehicle was not unlocked or vandalized so pretty sure it was accident with weed whacker.
    Also today we got tested for covid.. rapid test and longer test rapid test was negative for both of us…so that is great news We were pretty sure it woukd be as my husband had minimum indirect contact when he visited his mother last week since she tested positive on Saturday we wanted to make sure we were not positive .
    Brother in law still in morgue and trying to figure everything out. Sort of an issue is that my mother in law lives in bils house and he married a girl he met a few weeks ago and we worry she will try to take possession of the house. The saga continues. Pray for all Btw my mother in law is faring well She is asymptomatic and quartening as required

    Wow, sounds like some drama there, Rose, along with some heartache. We are all praying and thinking of you and your family. Glad you and husband tested negative, hoping that holds. Way to go on your maintenance as well Rose. Good for you, you're a rock star.

  6. #78
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,790
    Blog Entries
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by justgitterdone View Post
    Well….I finally had a drop…1.8 lbs. I’m not positive, but I think today may have been my last injection day. I will make my final decision tmw depending on what the scale says in the morning. If I’m still losing, I may go 2 more days and have Friday be LIW.
    YAY JGD! 1.8 DOWN! That is a great loss! Good for you! Would definitely not be a shabby loss to end on! Myself, I like starting P3 on the weekend, but some--maybe you said you prefer starting at the first of the week. For me, it allows for a meal out with a salad with dressing if I wanted. But to each person, it is different. When you finish, would you mind sharing length of round, lbs lost, etc--those stats are always interesting, I think, and it's so easy to get everyone confused, heh, I can't remember my own stATS without going back to refresh my memory. So what day would be end of transition time, and P3 begin?

  7. #79
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,790
    Blog Entries
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeS View Post
    Leez and JGD, thanks for the HWC advice!! I think that has been what has saved me today for sure! Here it is almost 5pm and I really am not hungry at all...well... I mean, I could definately eat but I'm not super starving or anything. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that you could drink your coffee with cream on steak days so I am happy that it has worked for both of you!! Hopefully it will work for me as well.

    Good loss JGD!! Good luck on your decision!!

    Now gotta go light my grill and cook me a steak! Have a great night and happy weigh-in tomorrow!


    Phoebe, how did steak day go? Hope it was successful!

  8. #80
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,790
    Blog Entries
    142
    Good Morning Ladies It's Thursday Morning, about 11.00 a.m. I've replied to a few of you, hope not to be too lengthy--I tend to do that. Have to fess us, was a bad girl yesterday. Thought about not sharing because it was so bad and I bet none of you have ever done what I did, on purpose--mindfully yesterday! I have resisted repeatedly when hubbs has brought home pizzas and Penn Station Sandwiches and fries, etc. but I have been thinking about desserts---yesterday I caved. I went to Kroger and bought a container of one slice of angelfood cake strawberry shortcake that had maybe 2 strawberries on it with that heavy strawbery gelly like syrup on it (you know the kind) and a piece of chocolate three layer cake. Earlier in the day I had had coffee and my Grissini sticks for breakfast and then my grilled chicken for lunch, and nothing else. I had errands, some returns to make, decided while out to go to Krogers and cheat! I decided to do that. I didn't eat my meal, just said I want dessert, and had it. I was prepared for a big gain--I didn't eat dinner just those 2 things with water. "binge

    Fortunately this morning the scales didn't show a gain, actually a tiny down tick by .2 but I'm not fooling myself. I'm not doing myself any favors by doing this. I do not typically do this , but my mind has been playing tricks with me, and I know I'm not doing a planned interruption, I see no loading days in my future so I see no "binge" days in my future, so I just did it. I'm not happy I did it, but I'm not mad or even ashamed that I did it. Kinda of proud that I contained myself to a limited "binge" and it was sorta limited. The strawberry shortcake was not as decadent as it sounds, and when I ate the chocolate cake i cut off the chocolate icing because that tasted too sweet to me, so it could've been much worse. Should've just got 2 pieces of the strawberry shortcake, it tasted better than the chocolate. Anyway, needed to fess up. Bet noone else has ever done that.

    I will be ending when my hcg vial is emptied, which will be in the next few days, you never know, these bottles look low, but then seem to squeeze out more doses than you expect. There is no way it can go more than 4/5 more days tho. Hope everyone is doing better than me.

  9. #81
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Phoebe, how did steak day go? Hope it was successful!
    Hello all!! Dubbs, could not believe my eyes this morning but I am now .6#'s below my LIW. Lost 3.4#'s from steak day so I would say it was a HUGE success!! So I will not fear having to do another one if that time ever presents itself and to my surprise, I didn't feel aweful not eating all day. I just kept myself really busy, out of the house, and when I felt that hunger I would chug some water and the feeling would subside. Leez... I forget, but do we do steak days in P4? That I don't recall.

    Rose, I am so sorry to hear about everything going on in your life right now. (My mom's name is Rose). On a positive note, at least you are stabilizing very well which can be pretty stressful when we aren't, so at least that is a good thing! I am praying for your family and I really hope that the new sister n law won't try and take the house! That would just be cruel! Really happy about the negative test results for Covid for the both of you!! Hang in there, stay well and hugs to you!!

    Well, on my way down to my mom to help her out today and to celebrate her birthday. Got her a cheesecake but I already plan on not having any!! I will portion it out for her and freeze a bunch so she can just take some out when she wants to. It is from Costco so it's a pretty good size! Speaking of Costco, has anyone every seen the keto cereal they have there? Catalina Keto Crunch Cinnamon Toast? Pretty expensive but boy, that is one thing that I miss, cereal in the morning. May have to try some when I get into P4. I really miss cereal, and oatmeal!

    Have a great day everyone!

    P3D13 151.8 (LIW 152.4)
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!
    Today is a good day to have a good day!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    R2 Start weight 170
    R2 LIW 152.4
    Height 5'8" & 53 years young

  10. #82
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,790
    Blog Entries
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeS View Post
    Hello all!! Dubbs, could not believe my eyes this morning but I am now .6#'s below my LIW. Lost 3.4#'s from steak day so I would say it was a HUGE success!! So I will not fear having to do another one if that time ever presents itself and to my surprise, I didn't feel aweful not eating all day. I just kept myself really busy, out of the house, and when I felt that hunger I would chug some water and the feeling would subside. Leez... I forget, but do we do steak days in P4? That I don't recall.

    Rose, I am so sorry to hear about everything going on in your life right now. (My mom's name is Rose). On a positive note, at least you are stabilizing very well which can be pretty stressful when we aren't, so at least that is a good thing! I am praying for your family and I really hope that the new sister n law won't try and take the house! That would just be cruel! Really happy about the negative test results for Covid for the both of you!! Hang in there, stay well and hugs to you!!

    Well, on my way down to my mom to help her out today and to celebrate her birthday. Got her a cheesecake but I already plan on not having any!! I will portion it out for her and freeze a bunch so she can just take some out when she wants to. It is from Costco so it's a pretty good size! Speaking of Costco, has anyone every seen the keto cereal they have there? Catalina Keto Crunch Cinnamon Toast? Pretty expensive but boy, that is one thing that I miss, cereal in the morning. May have to try some when I get into P4. I really miss cereal, and oatmeal!

    Have a great day everyone!

    P3D13 151.8 (LIW 152.4)


    YAY KareN Way to go on your steak day! Great loss! Have fun at your MOM'S!

  11. #83
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,476
    Blog Entries
    1
    Today is day 19 P3 145.6 Same last cpl days Still under liw 1.4 under LIW Start P4 Sunday which coincidentally is day i choose in P4 to not closely monitor food choices but to enjoy day While me and my husband both tested negative for Covid19…. Which i was pretty sure we would… as we had minimal indirect contact with Mother in law. We will not visit till quarantine and negative tests for mother in law. Meanwhile have meeting with attirney Tuesday on how to proceed to protect mother in laws assets as lots of aggressive action being pursued by new wife. Keep praying for her Mother in law Cleante) - We told her not to sign anything .
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 R10 started but not finished Round 10 repeat 1 7/10/21 163.6 Aug 19 LIW147.0

  12. #84
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    295
    Dubbs, don't beat yourself up and good for you coming on here and admitting that you are human!! If your head isn't in it... that's ok!! It happens. Just get right back on that wagon. Have a great day, remember that it's only for a short amount of time!!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!
    Today is a good day to have a good day!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    R2 Start weight 170
    R2 LIW 152.4
    Height 5'8" & 53 years young

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •