Popular Pages :


Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
Results 205 to 216 of 944

Thread: Article: Methyl-B Lipo shots

  1. #205
    Super Member! Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by change41 View Post
    I just tracked my Lipo shots and it is supposed to be here Monday. I haven't bought the syringes yet, was wondering if anyone could help with a good place. Also, what is the right dosage for twice a week? I am really stalling on the hcg and I am hoping to get a boost from the shots. I follow the protocol to a t but am having a hard time. I am on day 16 and only lost nine pounds. Anyone who has bought the horsey, do I mix it or use it straight? Sorry if I sound like a fool.

    Here.. Fast and cheap! =)

    http://www.medical-and-lab-supplies....-25-count.html
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6




    weight loss

  2. #206
    Just injected my Lipo shots after warming it in my hands for five minutes. Major difference! I also found a good spot on the upper part of my bum that doesn't bruise as much.

    Feel pretty good with these!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #207
    Senior Member SweetKia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R4/P2-cycling/Injections
    Posts
    201
    I will definitely update. The first couple shots have definitely helped me get some reading done in the bathroom, lol! I am loading on Saturday and Sunday, so I am hoping everything works together nicely. I have also been losing weight this week! I have been eating clean also while preparing to load, taking the shots, drink ing my water, and I am 5 pounds below LIW currently
    Lost the first 30 doing Phen and lipo/b12 shots. Took 4 months and lots of exercise and hunger :/.

    Hcg diet starts with 117 pounds to go pre-load!





  4. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by RingSteel View Post
    Feedback? How are the injections working for those trying them? Other than the soreness, is there a positive effect?
    I can say I do believe they are working for me; however, the true test will start in about seven days when I go off the HCG. Without a doubt the shots have increased my energy level and overall general feeling of 'good.' Once I go off the HCG I will be able to make a determination if the shots are helping with weight loss. Either way, I like them!!


    ~~I am taking the Beplex from India (not horsey stuff).

  5. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondee74 View Post
    Just injected hj (horsey juice) after warming it in my hands for five minutes. Major difference! I also found a good spot on the upper part of my bum that doesn't bruise as much.

    Feel pretty good with these!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I've decided I like the bum area, did one in the stomach this morning and didn't like --not so much! I agree, warming it up does seem to help cut down on the stinging.

  6. #210

    Everything needed

    3ml 27g x 1.25" $ 26.59 per 100 shipped Just ordered. It is syringe with attached needle
    www.Researchsupply.net

    Vita master $ 21.99 + $ 12.41 shipping from Canada in 4 business days EXPiration Nov 2012
    cloverdalewellness.com

    Insulin needles:
    http://www.missourimedicalsupplies.c...47%7D-Needles/

    Where to inject:
    http://www.steroids-pharma.com/injecting.php

  7. #211
    Senior Member SweetKia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R4/P2-cycling/Injections
    Posts
    201
    Today is round 3 VLCD1. I injected 1cc of the beplex forte in the belly today. It is my fourth injection, and I feel like it is finally working! BUT.... a feeling is one thing, a super loss is another. I'll report back tomorrow
    Lost the first 30 doing Phen and lipo/b12 shots. Took 4 months and lots of exercise and hunger :/.

    Hcg diet starts with 117 pounds to go pre-load!





  8. #212
    Super Member! Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Posts
    1,010
    Hey Guys!

    I've been doing my Horsie Juice for a few weeks now and I don't really see much happening

    Hubbs lost 8 pounds just cutting sugar from his coffee and doing the shots and another friend is doing great with them. What's wrong with me??

    Do you think the human version is better?
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6




    weight loss

  9. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    Hey Guys!

    I've been doing my Horsie Juice for a few weeks now and I don't really see much happening

    Hubbs lost 8 pounds just cutting sugar from his coffee and doing the shots and another friend is doing great with them. What's wrong with me??

    Do you think the human version is better?
    You can't compare a females losses to a males... or really any other person, since some folks have faster metabolisms. It just is not a level playing field... My d/h and I have been doing this together. IR1 he lost 25% more than me. Now in R2 with HJ, with less than a week of VLCD under our belts, he's down about 12 pounds already and I am only down about 6.6 in comparison (which is just about on par with how I did in R1 at this point)... However, the one thing I reminded myself of is that I have heard people say the more rounds you do and the closer you get to your goal, the slower the weight will come off. So with that being said, I might call this a victory/success since my losses are on par with R1.

    Today I have a big red tender welt where I injected last night. That is bothering me. I am hopeful it goes away soon. I have had a bump or lump but this is a little different. Hopefully it will resolve today.

  10. #214
    Super Member! Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycatlady View Post
    You can't compare a females losses to a males... or really any other person, since some folks have faster metabolisms. It just is not a level playing field... My d/h and I have been doing this together. IR1 he lost 25% more than me. Now in R2 with HJ, with less than a week of VLCD under our belts, he's down about 12 pounds already and I am only down about 6.6 in comparison (which is just about on par with how I did in R1 at this point)... However, the one thing I reminded myself of is that I have heard people say the more rounds you do and the closer you get to your goal, the slower the weight will come off. So with that being said, I might call this a victory/success since my losses are on par with R1.

    Today I have a big red tender welt where I injected last night. That is bothering me. I am hopeful it goes away soon. I have had a bump or lump but this is a little different. Hopefully it will resolve today.
    Thanks Cat lady!

    I know, men have it made! I was hoping for some sort of loss tho Maybe I need more? Maybe I got a bad batch since it expires soon? Or maybe I should try the Human version?

    Do you usually get a lump or bump where you inject? You may have just hit a knot in the muscle or something. That happened to me once and I got a big bruise. Do you feel any different on the HJ?

    Riley
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6




    weight loss

  11. #215
    I don't know how I feel this round lol. I do notice I don't get that weak/faint feeling that I did early on in R1. I do get that hard knot at the injection site. But this is a raised red circle at the injection site and it is tender. Not sure what I did to myself but I will keep an eye on it today and hopefully it will fade.

  12. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycatlady View Post
    I do notice I don't get that weak/faint feeling that I did early on in R1.
    The primary purpose of the HJ is not neccessarily to cause weight loss rather they are vitamins and such meant to improve health by supplying nutrients that you may not receiving due to the reduced calorie count as well as giving a boost to energy.

    I get bumps occassionally. In my case the lump is actually the fluid injected - it may make take time for the fluid to disperse - I press on mine and massage the fluid to cause it to dispurse quicker.

Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •