Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: Methyl-B Lipo shots

Wow, I haven't read the entire thread, just the beginning and end. I was thinking of getting these to go with my first phase one---I think they are the horse ones. I cannot find HEMO-15 on here!?
    http://www.horseprerace.com/injectab...mins-c-28.html

1. I have not ranted - ladies don't rant
    2. I asked a simple question in my first post to this thread and got a very rude answer and then you all proceeded to attack me.
    3. I have shared my concerns....and no one has answered them.

so I will ask my original question. Have you all done the research as to why you will have to continue using the Synthetek? That was my question. When it is used to cut, people always gain the weight back once they stop using it to cut. Several body builders have had this problem and I simply asked if you all had done the research and were prepared for it.

I have not attacked any of you except to question what you were doing. If you think I am bi-polar (which is really a mean thing to say) or that I need to put the brakes on, or that I need to leave the thread, I am sorry you feel that way.

I hope you all will take the time to get to know me. I am very outspoken and unfortunately it is hard to read emotion into what someone is writing. I would love nothing better than this stuff to work for you. I won't apologize for questioning my very real concerns.

Yelloeyes, I checked out the website of udderperfection. Quite inexpensive compare to some I have seen. I actually called her to find out her reasons for not supporting the SQ injections. Her answer was a shock to me, of course I will be looking into that.
    Did you order the package with the recipe book, dying to try something new. I have to order again, so I might get my supply from her.

Tracey

R/P/M
    R4/P2-cycling/Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by maddix View Post
    Yelloeyes, I checked out the website of udderperfection. Quite inexpensive compare to some I have seen. I actually called her to find out her reasons for not supporting the SQ injections. Her answer was a shock to me, of course I will be looking into that.
    Did you order the package with the recipe book, dying to try something new. I have to order again, so I might get my supply from her.

Tracey
    Why doesn't she support them? I noticed that, and I'm very interested to hear.
    Lost the first 30 doing Phen and lipo/b12 shots. Took 4 months and lots of exercise and hunger :/.

Hcg diet starts with 117 pounds to go pre-load!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SQ
    I would also like to know her reasons! I am getting ready to start SQ injections!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -Hippocrates

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny looks!!"

R/P/M
    R2P2- Injections (Hucog)
    NIX!!!! Please dont leave!! She does not have a clue and there is no getting through to her, but you still have the rest of us! Please just ignore her. I enjoy your posts- they are ALWAYS informative, and they offer a different point of view on things.....

BETH!!!!! Thank you so much for your comment.....please don't allow this to continue. Each one of us has asked her in a nice, positive way her opinions on what we SHOULD do, and she has nothing to offer but more insults. This is NOT THE FIRST TIME she has done this in a thread. It is not solving anything, and it is running off the wrong people! :-((( but you have nothing to worry about from me- I will no longer address this person.

SWEET KIA!!!! Girl, I am definitely down with a facebook group! After all, Im only on facebook 24-7 anyway! :-))). However, we should NOT HAVE TO MOVE!! But if we must, I am totally cool with that.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    I am very saddened by the negative turn this thread has taken and am disappointed in being attacked for 1) simply asking a question what the poster meant by stacking; 2) providing only my own research; and 3) reporting on my own personal experiences. I am not on this forum to bump into unnecessary/unwarranted drama of any kind.

This was supposed to be a place of relaxation, comfort, and information gathering and I have zero desire and/or tolerance to be accussed of something so completely untrue. I can be on this journey all by myself and choose not to share and at this point in time.....plan to do just that!!

Good Luck to All!!
    Nix,
    I haven't been on in a couple of days and all I can say is wow. All of us here have shared our journeys with each other and I appreciate all the knowledge I have gained. I am sorry someone with a negative agenda jumped on our thread. Please come back. I look at your successes and ability to try new things as a away to help me more knowledgable to do the same.

R1P1= 167.5

Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R2P2- Injections (Hucog)
    When I said I dont know about the some of the synthek products, I meant like using them all together... Cuz I already use B12, and I was going to considerably ramp up the dose of beplex to make it more effective, and add the synthetek product that just had adenosine(myoden) in it.....that is NOT a stack that will make you fat after stopping it. This is the exact same thing that doctors give you, but we will obviously have to get creative if we don't want to spend $400 a FRACKING VIAL!! lolz!

Whaddaya you guys think?

But Nix, if you monitor your results on here and share with us, and they are good with no funny business, Im game for anything that will work without side effects!! :-)))))) Please come back.

R/P/M
    R2P2- Injections (Hucog)
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetKia View Post
    Why doesn't she support them? I noticed that, and I'm very interested to hear.
    Meeeee toooooo!! I was thinking about doing IM this next round coming up, but not so sure if I do these OTHER IM injections too.....

Quote Originally Posted by maddix View Post

Tracey
    Yes.. it states in Dr. Simeons protocol to do the shots IM... I have done both... I started SQ, switched to IM and then went back to SQ... I really didn't see a difference either way, but will prob start IM again...

I ordered the complete package, but have not used the recipe book, as I can't complicate it.. I have two little kids that eat what we eat, so if I have a small barbecued pork chop, they have FF and vegetables and I have it over a salad, etc... Her HcG that she provides is the Corion... manufactured in Switzerland I believe, but you can get that through ADC. I wanted the support, protocol, needles, etc.. so for 1st time out, it seemed worth it to me

Stacey

Page 58 of 95 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast