Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 943

Thread: Article: Methyl-B Lipo shots

  1. #691
    Got my beplex from buy-pharma today. I ordered on 11/8.

  2. #692
    Since the beplex came without instructions, I am assuming that I have to take the B12 and inject it into the beplex? I am thinking of starting at 2 cc for the first injection im. Do you guys think that is too much?

  3. #693
    Senior Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybean2012 View Post
    Since the beplex came without instructions, I am assuming that I have to take the B12 and inject it into the beplex? I am thinking of starting at 2 cc for the first injection im. Do you guys think that is too much?
    Yea Jilly, put the B12 in the beplex. I think you will be fine with 2ml. I started beplex at that dose too.
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6




    weight loss

  4. #694
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybean2012 View Post
    Got my beplex from buy-pharma today. I ordered on 11/8.
    I am so NOT happy... I ordered on 10/28 and now I am going out of town tomorrow ;(

  5. #695
    Senior Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by yelloeyes View Post
    I am so NOT happy... I ordered on 10/28 and now I am going out of town tomorrow ;(
    I so know how you feel! Don't worry about it.. Beplex wont make a difference if you aren't going to be eating super low fat. I went away for 6 days, ate and drank whatever I wanted, did 2 ml Beplex daily and still gained 7 pounds! I think Kia is right, it will only work with a low fat diet. So enjoy your trip!
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6




    weight loss

  6. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by yelloeyes View Post
    I am so NOT happy... I ordered on 10/28 and now I am going out of town tomorrow ;(
    I am also not too happy. My order shipped on 10/28 and still isn't here. I'm in the process of moving. Thankfully I still have access to my previous address but my change of address will go into effect soon. I'm trying to be patient. Life is always full of unexpected events.
    Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center


    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
    Brian Littrell

  7. #697
    I got another response from buy-pharma. He asked me to wait until next Monday. In the last e-mail he said if it wasn't here by Wednesday, they could reship. Ok, now I'm getting sad.
    Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center


    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
    Brian Littrell

  8. #698
    Surely, it will be waiting for you when you come back.

  9. #699

    Exclamation I think I have screwed up the IM injection of the b12. HELP!!

    So, I get home from work this morning and put the B12 in the beplex. I am still amazed that I actually broke the amp without cutting myself(LOL). I got out the IM syringes and loaded up 2 ml. So far, so good. I decided to inject in my outer thigh. Stuck the needle in and saw no blood. I pushed the plunger and of course it hurt which I expected. Here is the problem. I really don't think I went far enough into my muscle. I have a knot where I injected which I am guessing is the beplex sitting underneath my skin. I have been rubbing it to see if it dissipates. Now, I have no idea if it will be absorbed or if I need to try another injection subq this time. How long should I wait to try another injection. Help!!!

  10. #700
    Senior Member Riley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    R/P/M
    R2/P4ever/SubQ
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by jillybean2012 View Post
    So, I get home from work this morning and put the B12 in the beplex. I am still amazed that I actually broke the amp without cutting myself(LOL). I got out the IM syringes and loaded up 2 ml. So far, so good. I decided to inject in my outer thigh. Stuck the needle in and saw no blood. I pushed the plunger and of course it hurt which I expected. Here is the problem. I really don't think I went far enough into my muscle. I have a knot where I injected which I am guessing is the beplex sitting underneath my skin. I have been rubbing it to see if it dissipates. Now, I have no idea if it will be absorbed or if I need to try another injection subq this time. How long should I wait to try another injection. Help!!!
    Hey Jilly,

    It is in you so you will absorb it.. You'll see your pee turn bright yellow. I did that once or twice and It doesn't really matter. Try the upper, outer area of you butt. I find I hit veins too often if I do my thigh and it hurts less in the hiney.. You'll be OK I've had those knots too, they go away
    R1 147.6 Load 146.1 LIW 127.1
    R2 128 Load 139.8 LIW 124.6




    weight loss

Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •