Popular Pages :


Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 737

Thread: Buying hcg - where do i start?

  1. #25
    Hi,

    First of all, thanks so much to everyone for all the advice and solid information. It's much appreciated!

    I'm new to the Hcg community. I'm on my first round, VLCD day 9, hHcg drops (with TGL Nutrition "Reflect" hHcg SL drops). Have lost 8 lbs so far, but will be switching to the injections. The adjustment of drops and taking them all through has turned out to be a hassle for me. They work, but I definitely want to try the single shot per day method. Would've went that route but didn't know SQ was possible at the time.

    Yesterday I ordered Corion 5000 and just have a few questions about the extra supplies.

    How many of the 10 ML mixing vials would I need?
    Is that one sterile vial per round? Or one per day?
    (will be ordering from the suggested gpzservices)

    Also, is this correct? The injection syringe/needle is the same as used for insulin administration?

    Thanks again!

    ~rachelle

  2. #26
    Retired Moderator mgsondance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Posts
    16,642
    one vial of water per vial of hcg you order. 2 different needles. 1/2" 1cc 29 gauge are what you'll use everyday for the injections. healthwarehouse.com.

    to MIX- one new needle for every time you mix. must be at least 1.5" long, 3 cc, 22 gauge (or bigger, meaning a lower numger)
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

    Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/

    Where to Buy Real Prescription Hcg Injections, Drops and Tablets: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/


    Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  3. #27

  4. #28
    Member fat2phat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Msongdance[/B] fat2- yes. once mixed, it starts to lose potency at 2 weeks. stretching it a bit farther is fine for most, but some people notice the difference even a bit before the 2 wk point.
    I see but does that mean I would have to buy 2 vials of HCG to mix(injections)? That would be costly
    Weight Loss Support Group

  5. #29
    Retired Moderator mgsondance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Posts
    16,642
    Quote Originally Posted by fat2phat View Post
    I see but does that mean I would have to buy 2 vials of HCG to mix(injections)? That would be costly
    yes- most buy more than one vial. a vial of 2000 is $10, a vial of 5000 is $15- so it's not worth messing up your diet for.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

    Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/

    Where to Buy Real Prescription Hcg Injections, Drops and Tablets: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/


    Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  6. #30
    Member fat2phat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    yes- most buy more than one vial. a vial of 2000 is $10, a vial of 5000 is $15- so it's not worth messing up your diet for.
    I think that i am confused. i have been ordering a vial of HCG only fo 40.00 no mixing. where are others buying it for the price of 10-15 dollars?
    Weight Loss Support Group

  7. #31
    Senior Member lindahoyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    R/P/M
    R3 5 years later P2 Rx injections
    Posts
    181
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    1- Decide if you want to do homeopathic hcg (hhcg) or prescription strength hcg (Rx hcg)- I strongly prefer the latter, so my directions will be based on that. Advantages and Disadvantage of Various Methods

    2. Decide if you want to do drops or shots. Both methods work equally well, and itís easy to adjust your dose as needed.
    Shots- Advantage of the shots is that you only need to do them once a day, which makes them the easiest. You use diabetic needles so there is essentially no pain involved, although some people are queasy about the idea.
    Drops- You have to do these twice a day, 12 hours apart. You have to avoid food and water 15í before, and 15í after, and hold the drops under your tongue for 5í so it takes a bit more time.

    3) Ordering Hcg- The best place, in my opinion, is www.alldaychemist.com. Many people on here have been ordering from them for years, and they are a company you can trust. Since they are in India, you do not need a prescription- but your order will take anywhere from 8 days to 3 wks to arrive (depending on how long it gets held up in customs). If you want to get it in just a few days you can order from www.whenhealthmatters, but it will be much more expensive. There are a few places online that sell pre-mixed hcg drops, but I do not recommend these because you have no way of knowing when they are actually mixed. The reason there are so few options is that in the US a prescription is required. If your doc is willing to write you a script, you can get it through your local pharmacy. Wherever you get it from, do NOT let them sell you a vial of 10,000 iu's- some places will tell you that the hcg lasts 6 wks after being mixed, and it does not.

    The shelf-life of hcg (not mixed) is generally a year or more, so buy all that you think you are going to need to reach your goal. The shipping cost is $25 no matter how much you buy, so itís to your advantage to buy it all at once- the hcg itself is quite inexpensive.

    Brands- Some brands come with a rubber stopper, and some in a glass ampule. The ampules are much harder to deal with, so I recommend the former. Brands with this top are Hucog (powder), Hucog (pre-mixed liquid), Ovidac and Corion. All these brands are good ones. Corion seems to be the strongest, so you might need a bit less of it. From there Iíd say the next strongest is Ovidac, then Hucog liquid, then Hucog powdered. However, this really makes no difference- stronger is not better; you just need to be aware of this in terms of knowing where to start. Store all unused vials in your fridge.

    Dose- We generally recommend people start with 150 iuís for shots, and 166 iuís twice a day for drops. We can help you adjust this if youíre hungry. Itís very important to NOT be hungry or weak on this diet- if you are, you risk decreasing your metabolism and/or burning muscle for fuel. Always ask for help on the forum if youíre hungry or weak. You may need to increase or decrease this dose, so I generally have people purchase hcg based on needing 175-200 per day. For drops, you might need to go as high as 250 per day, although most do well on 166.

    The hcg starts to lose itís potency after 2 weeks. If you can afford it, itís best to buy smaller vials so that you can mix more frequently. If money is a real factor, Iíd say itís ok to use your hcg for up to 21-23 days. Some use it 30 days, although I donít recommend this. I would never recommend anyone use it past 30 days. Again, do not buy vials of 10,000 unless you are sharing your mix with another person- you are wasting your money.

    Shots- Vials of 5000- One of these is sufficient for a short round (23 days). For a long round, purchase two and re-mix after 20 days. If you prefer to mix more often, buy vials of 2000 iuís. At a dose of 150, one vial will last you 13 days, so youíll need 2 for a short round- 3 if you think youíll need a higher dose. For a long round Iíd purchase 4 vials.

    Drops- One vial of 5000 will last you about 15 days at the starting dose. So buy two vials if you're doing a round anywhere from 23-30 days, and 3 vials if you're doing a 40-day round.

    Remember that you can do a round anywhere between 23-40 days. Some people believe you stabilize better with rounds at least 30 days. To figure out how much you need, estimate your dose and multiply it by how many days you want to do. If you think youíll use 175 iuís and you want to do a round of 30 days, youíll need a total of 5250 iuís. That would mean youíd need 3 vials of 2000. Or you could cut it by a couple of days and buy one vial of 5000.

    4) Other Supplies:
    For Shots- Youíll need sterile vials, syringes, bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride, and some mixing needles.
    A) Vials- I buy the 10 cc clear vials from www.gpzservices.com. The clear ones are less expensive, and you can cover them with foil (your hcg needs to be protected from light, and kept in the fridge).
    B) Syringes- I prefer the 29 gauge syringes. You can get thinner ones (30 and 31 gauge) but then tend to bend. Buy ĹĒ long, 1 cc syringes for $13/100 at www.healthwarehouse.com.
    C) Bacteriostatic Water- This lasts for 30 days once opened. However, if you use good sterile technique I generally say that itís ok to use it for the length of your round, even if 40 days. Therefore youíll need one bottle (30 ccís) for each round you do. You can buy this at www.missourimedicalsupplies.com.
    D) Mixing needles- You need something to get the Hcg out of itís vial and into your sterile vial. In most states you can buy syringes individually (for about 30 cents) over the counter at your local pharmacy. For those states that require a prescription, they are also available at www.gpzservices.com. A common size that works is 1.5Ē long (make sure itís at least this long, to reach the bottom of the vial), 3 ccís, and 22 or 23 gauge. You will need one of these for each vial of Hcg you buy- you need to use a new one each time.

    For Drops- Youíll need a glass bottle/vial (anything that you can reach the bottom of with your baby syringe), a baby syringe, and sodium chloride- marketed as ďWound WashĒ and available at Walmart and most pharmacies. You can by the baby syringe (make sure it holds Ĺ cc) at a pharmacy, or many times they will give you one for free if you ask.

    While you wait for your order: Read the original protocol- http://hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet_Simeons_M****cript.htm

    Also read the newcomer information series: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgvanillaforum/search/?PostBackAction=Search&Keywords="newcomer information"&Type=Topics&btnSubmit=Search
    Wow! What an informative post! People pay to learn everything that you just shared...thank you.
    Round 1 phase 2 did 107 days Hhcg Lost 52 pounds. So glad I fell for this 'scam'!!

    Started R2 10/26/11. Lost 6 pounds first week. Bad drops, no lost weight, the holidays did me in!

    For 4 years I stayed within 10# of my LDW. But, in last year, packed on 40#!

    R3 P2 07/14/16 Rx premixed injections from clinic.

    I attend Celebrate Recovery for support and encouragement. It's free!


  8. #32
    Retired Moderator mgsondance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Posts
    16,642
    Quote Originally Posted by fat2phat View Post
    I think that i am confused. i have been ordering a vial of HCG only fo 40.00 no mixing. where are others buying it for the price of 10-15 dollars?
    alldaychemist.com. if you're buying something premixed, then it's probably homeopathic hcg- not rx hcg. if it's homeopathic you don't have to worry about potency.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

    Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/

    Where to Buy Real Prescription Hcg Injections, Drops and Tablets: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/


    Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  9. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    1- Decide if you want to do homeopathic hcg (hhcg) or prescription strength hcg (Rx hcg)- I strongly prefer the latter, so my directions will be based on that. Advantages and Disadvantage of Various Methods

    2. Decide if you want to do drops or shots. Both methods work equally well, and itís easy to adjust your dose as needed.
    Shots- Advantage of the shots is that you only need to do them once a day, which makes them the easiest. You use diabetic needles so there is essentially no pain involved, although some people are queasy about the idea.
    Drops- You have to do these twice a day, 12 hours apart. You have to avoid food and water 15í before, and 15í after, and hold the drops under your tongue for 5í so it takes a bit more time.

    3) Ordering Hcg- The best place, in my opinion, is www.alldaychemist.com. Many people on here have been ordering from them for years, and they are a company you can trust. Since they are in India, you do not need a prescription- but your order will take anywhere from 8 days to 3 wks to arrive (depending on how long it gets held up in customs). If you want to get it in just a few days you can order from www.whenhealthmatters, but it will be much more expensive. There are a few places online that sell pre-mixed hcg drops, but I do not recommend these because you have no way of knowing when they are actually mixed. The reason there are so few options is that in the US a prescription is required. If your doc is willing to write you a script, you can get it through your local pharmacy. Wherever you get it from, do NOT let them sell you a vial of 10,000 iu's- some places will tell you that the hcg lasts 6 wks after being mixed, and it does not.

    The shelf-life of hcg (not mixed) is generally a year or more, so buy all that you think you are going to need to reach your goal. The shipping cost is $25 no matter how much you buy, so itís to your advantage to buy it all at once- the hcg itself is quite inexpensive.

    Brands- Some brands come with a rubber stopper, and some in a glass ampule. The ampules are much harder to deal with, so I recommend the former. Brands with this top are Hucog (powder), Hucog (pre-mixed liquid), Ovidac and Corion. All these brands are good ones. Corion seems to be the strongest, so you might need a bit less of it. From there Iíd say the next strongest is Ovidac, then Hucog liquid, then Hucog powdered. However, this really makes no difference- stronger is not better; you just need to be aware of this in terms of knowing where to start. Store all unused vials in your fridge.

    Dose- We generally recommend people start with 150 iuís for shots, and 166 iuís twice a day for drops. We can help you adjust this if youíre hungry. Itís very important to NOT be hungry or weak on this diet- if you are, you risk decreasing your metabolism and/or burning muscle for fuel. Always ask for help on the forum if youíre hungry or weak. You may need to increase or decrease this dose, so I generally have people purchase hcg based on needing 175-200 per day. For drops, you might need to go as high as 250 per day, although most do well on 166.

    The hcg starts to lose itís potency after 2 weeks. If you can afford it, itís best to buy smaller vials so that you can mix more frequently. If money is a real factor, Iíd say itís ok to use your hcg for up to 21-23 days. Some use it 30 days, although I donít recommend this. I would never recommend anyone use it past 30 days. Again, do not buy vials of 10,000 unless you are sharing your mix with another person- you are wasting your money.

    Shots- Vials of 5000- One of these is sufficient for a short round (23 days). For a long round, purchase two and re-mix after 20 days. If you prefer to mix more often, buy vials of 2000 iuís. At a dose of 150, one vial will last you 13 days, so youíll need 2 for a short round- 3 if you think youíll need a higher dose. For a long round Iíd purchase 4 vials.

    Drops- One vial of 5000 will last you about 15 days at the starting dose. So buy two vials if you're doing a round anywhere from 23-30 days, and 3 vials if you're doing a 40-day round.

    Remember that you can do a round anywhere between 23-40 days. Some people believe you stabilize better with rounds at least 30 days. To figure out how much you need, estimate your dose and multiply it by how many days you want to do. If you think youíll use 175 iuís and you want to do a round of 30 days, youíll need a total of 5250 iuís. That would mean youíd need 3 vials of 2000. Or you could cut it by a couple of days and buy one vial of 5000.

    4) Other Supplies:
    For Shots- Youíll need sterile vials, syringes, bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride, and some mixing needles.
    A) Vials- I buy the 10 cc clear vials from www.gpzservices.com. The clear ones are less expensive, and you can cover them with foil (your hcg needs to be protected from light, and kept in the fridge).
    B) Syringes- I prefer the 29 gauge syringes. You can get thinner ones (30 and 31 gauge) but then tend to bend. Buy ĹĒ long, 1 cc syringes for $13/100 at www.healthwarehouse.com.
    C) Bacteriostatic Water- This lasts for 30 days once opened. However, if you use good sterile technique I generally say that itís ok to use it for the length of your round, even if 40 days. Therefore youíll need one bottle (30 ccís) for each round you do. You can buy this at www.missourimedicalsupplies.com.
    D) Mixing needles- You need something to get the Hcg out of itís vial and into your sterile vial. In most states you can buy syringes individually (for about 30 cents) over the counter at your local pharmacy. For those states that require a prescription, they are also available at www.gpzservices.com. A common size that works is 1.5Ē long (make sure itís at least this long, to reach the bottom of the vial), 3 ccís, and 22 or 23 gauge. You will need one of these for each vial of Hcg you buy- you need to use a new one each time.

    For Drops- Youíll need a glass bottle/vial (anything that you can reach the bottom of with your baby syringe), a baby syringe, and sodium chloride- marketed as ďWound WashĒ and available at Walmart and most pharmacies. You can by the baby syringe (make sure it holds Ĺ cc) at a pharmacy, or many times they will give you one for free if you ask.

    While you wait for your order: Read the original protocol- http://hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet_Simeons_M****cript.htm

    Also read the newcomer information series: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgvanillaforum/search/?PostBackAction=Search&Keywords="newcomer information"&Type=Topics&btnSubmit=Search
    This is what I've been looking for. I am starting my second round in October and this info is priceless.
    Thank a million....!


    R3-P4

  10. #34
    Senior Member Evita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Naples, Florida, United States
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/SubQ
    Posts
    314
    This info is invaluable! Thank you so much a couple questions though. You recommend http://www.healthwarehouse.com/needl...sable-syringes for the insulin needles, 29 gauge, I cant seem to find them on this site. The mixing needle at http://www.gpzservices.com/items/pro...n15-detail.htm is only in quantity of 25 or more? Any suggestions would be so helpful. Thank You!

  11. #35
    Retired Moderator mgsondance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Posts
    16,642
    http://www.healthwarehouse.com/diabe...100-count.html Go to "diabetic supplies", and the "shop by gauge"

    yes, 25 is the minimal amount for the mixing needle. but in most states you can buy them OTC at the pharmacy, one at a time. these would work, too. http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-NEEDLES-18...item1c0f73932a
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

    Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/

    Where to Buy Real Prescription Hcg Injections, Drops and Tablets: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/


    Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  12. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    http://www.healthwarehouse.com/diabe...100-count.html Go to "diabetic supplies", and the "shop by gauge"

    yes, 25 is the minimal amount for the mixing needle. but in most states you can buy them OTC at the pharmacy, one at a time. these would work, too. http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-NEEDLES-18...item1c0f73932a
    Have your heard of anyone ordering the kits for hcgforyou.com?

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •