Popular Pages :

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Coffee Creamer Question

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 September 8, 2010, on Phase 2, Taking HCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    Well for me ....When i started P3, I went back to my favorite creamer (Coffemate liquid Creme Brulee) Lots of bad things for you....I am now P4/D7.Wt today was 190.2, Down from my LIW of 192.4....today is not a good day for me, I'm home alone, I'm moody, missing my husband and kids and hungry......
    Fix yourself a cup of coffee with that creamer u luv, (doesn't seem to hurt u) turn on a good movie no one else wants to watch, and RELAX--they'll be home before u know it. In p4 don't u have a lot of choices for a snack. Treat yourself to something that doesn't hurt your weight or losses. Just a suggestion. U'll feel better soon.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/homeopathic SL (VLCD 16)
    How about Coffeemate, "The Original LITE"? For 1 teaspoon....10 calories, 0 fat, 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 2g total carbs, 0g sugar.

Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Nope. That's what I tried my first round.
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Can I use So Delicious coconut milk creamer?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX Drops
    Blog Entries
    I'm confused now after reading all these posts... Can you use skim milk or should you use whole milk on P2? I dont put it in my coffee, but I do like to put it over frozen strawberries once in a while as a treat at night?
    Reaching my goals to live my dreams !

LD 1 154
    LD 2 156
    LD 3
    VLCD#1

R/P/M
    R1 / P2 / Sublingual
    Blog Entries

Substitute for coffee creamer on HCG

Quote Originally Posted by kittenhead View Post
    whoever makes a HCG friendly coffee creamer that tastes good and isn't bad for you will be RICH!!!!! HAHA
    I dont know if anyone else will enjoy this but I thought I should share. I love coffee and I tried it with stevia black and the bitterness was too much. I tried it with sugar free flavorings from the coffee aisle and it also was too bitter. Then I researched Walden Farms. I use their salad dressings diluted with apple cider vinegar to make it more tart but to keep the creamy texture that we so desire on this diet. Walden Farms has marshmallow dip and I tried it in my coffee. If you just stir it in it wont dilute 100%. It will be lumpy. But it is as close to creamer as I can get on HCG. I am on Phase 2 and aside from the marshmallow dip for creamer and walden farms dressing for lettuce only (I prefer cider vinegar and spices on cucumbers), I follow a strict protocol. I know there are chemicals and whatever in the dip that makes it zero calorie but we have to do what works for us. To date I have not stalled. Hope this helps someone.

Also, if you have a bullet you can mix the dip with water to make it easier to dilute. That works for me.

i agree,,,, i sooo miss my cream. I sometimes use the stevia drops, but honestly, i'm picky about stevia and have found MUCH better results using the nunaturals white stevia extract powder (expensive but worth it). Today, i added 1/8 tsp of that, and a few drops of cinnamon extract. It's way better than the stevia flavor drops. ALSO-- put your coffee in a mug or cup with a cover, it helps you forget theres no cream, because part of it is visual. really!

Eta- it was probably more lik 1/16 tsp- its super concentrated. Its the best stevia i have used.

Hello all, I've been lurking on this forum for the past few months and this will be my first post. I am on R1P2D20 and I too terribly miss my Coffee Mate Italian Sweet Cream Creamer<3 but honestly since being on HCG and cutting out all the sugar and carbs from my diet, I don't NEED coffee in the mornings like I used to. Maybe its the B12 i'm mixing my HCG with but its wonderful that I do not depend on coffee anymore to start my day right. With all that said I will definitely be having a small cup in P3 LOL just because its so delicious.

I don't put cream or sweetener in my coffee anyway, but that Italian Sweet Cream sounds amazing! YUM

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx injections
    Blog Entries
    The nurse at my clinic said fat free creamer would be fine, as long as I limited it to one tablespoon. I didn't do in week 1 but weeks 2 and 3 I did, and my losses weren't great, so this week, 1 Tbsp of milk in my morning coffee.
    Start date - January 14/17

I too am missing my creamer ))-; I bought sugar free vanilla yesterday. I only need to loose about 5 or 6 pounds because i kinda just starting eating dinners everynight when i got my Boxer and those eyes got me (-; Is it really going to hurt??
    Thanks Karen

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast