Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: GNC drops being pulled off the market

  1. #1
    Retired Moderator with Honors mgsondance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Posts
    16,676

    GNC drops being pulled off the market

    I just got this email from Jan, who does an Hcg newsletter. Here is a portion of it- just thought I'd pass it along.

    "I just got word that the Feds are taking HCG Platinum off the shelves at GNC. I called my local GNC store to find out. GNC is General Nutrition Center, a chain in the USA. I was told, that yes, they had to take their last 4 boxes off the shelf and can't sell it to anyone. She said the manufacturer is recalling it and couldn't tell me why. She said they are coming out with a new product called HCG Platinum X-30 with no HCG. Not Homeopathic, so quite confusing as to the similar name. New box. You can see what is offered if you go to the GNC website. I found a few places that still have it for sale such as Ebay and Amazon, but I don't expect that will last long. I may be paranoid, but I am wondering if Homeopathic HCG will be pulled everywhere. Just want to give everyone a head's up on this new development.
    I don't know much more right now. I'll let you know everything I know. Only write if you have more information, ok? I'll be glad to pass it on.
    For GNC's website--www.gnc.com-- and just type in HCG in the search box and you will pull up their 4 products. The original GNC Platinum is not there. Notice that the new HCG Platinum X-30 has no reviews. It isn't even in my local store as of today...maybe next week. The girl at GNC said not only does it not have HCG, but actually CLAIMS to be a stimulator to make your body produce HCG. I really have trouble believing that."
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

    Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/


    WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: http://hcgdietinfo.com/diet-hcg/hcg-buy-guide/


    Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  2. #2
    HDI VIP DUCHESS - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, United States
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Posts
    12,365
    Blog Entries
    14
    Colleen posted about this also...


    Here was my response..

    I haven't seen the new packaging for HCG Platinum X-30. The old product had Homeopathic hcg in the label and showed the dilutions. They have at least two other products that are marketed with the name HCG but are actually just amino acids. Someone was told that they pulled the old product because the new product (which they claimed would be the same formula) is now marketed with Carmen Electra on the packaging.

    There's been a few threads about the NiGen Biotech Drops that both GNC and Walgreens are selling. They are marketed as "The HCG Solution". It's false advertising as far as I'm concerned. They are ALL FAKE.

    If you are looking for REAL homeopathic hcg drops, they must have HCG listed in the ingredients, as well as something like, "3x, 6x, 9x, 12x, 20x, 30x" An example of these are the Triumph 40 drops on hcgdiet.com. A lot of people are losing weight using these just fine.

    The only two legitimate brands that exist right now for REAL hcg drops are:
    - Triumph has homeopathic hcg drops.
    - Nu Image has Rx hcg drops.

    As for the GNC HCG Drops that are fake, I'm directing people away from them as much as possible. There are a few who are almost done with their round and have such terrible losses, it's a shame they wasted the month on bad hcg. Now I'm wondering about how their P3 is going to go.

    Time will tell
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]


    WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/where-to-buy-hcg-online/

    Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  3. #3
    Retired Moderator with Honors mgsondance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    Posts
    16,676
    someone just sent me this link: http://www.usatoday.com/yourlife/fit...iet24_ST_N.htm

    they say hhcg is not recognized in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia. anyone know why?
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

    Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/


    WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: http://hcgdietinfo.com/diet-hcg/hcg-buy-guide/


    Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  4. #4
    Shopping my closet again! susanbaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    R/P/M
    R1, P3, Injections
    Posts
    1,133
    Blog Entries
    20

    Drops from GNC available through this link..

    I received an email this morning saying "Drops from GNC available through this link..." but when I clicked on it and checked, there was absolutely no hcg in them.

    Thank you for the heads up Beth! I am using New Edge rx hcg injections right now but I think I will be trying Triumph 40 drops for round 3.
    Preload: 123
    Injections
    Original Protocol
    P2 Loss 16 Pounds

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/Hhcg drops
    Posts
    13
    I just bought the Platinum X-30 because it was all they had... I'm disappointed to hear they are fake! Anyone know if I can return them? I am out of my normal Drops (Triumph 40 also) as of today so I was hoping I could buy some at GNC and be all set. Now I'm not sure what to do. I'll have to order from Triumph and then wait, but I'm mid round!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pomona, NY
    R/P/M
    Patches
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    I just got this email from Jan, who does an Hcg newsletter. Here is a portion of it- just thought I'd pass it along.

    "I just got word that the Feds are taking HCG Platinum off the shelves at GNC. I called my local GNC store to find out. GNC is General Nutrition Center, a chain in the USA. I was told, that yes, they had to take their last 4 boxes off the shelf and can't sell it to anyone. She said the manufacturer is recalling it and couldn't tell me why. She said they are coming out with a new product called HCG Platinum X-30 with no HCG. Not Homeopathic, so quite confusing as to the similar name. New box. You can see what is offered if you go to the GNC website. I found a few places that still have it for sale such as Ebay and Amazon, but I don't expect that will last long. I may be paranoid, but I am wondering if Homeopathic HCG will be pulled everywhere. Just want to give everyone a head's up on this new development.
    I don't know much more right now. I'll let you know everything I know. Only write if you have more information, ok? I'll be glad to pass it on.
    For GNC's website--www.gnc.com-- and just type in HCG in the search box and you will pull up their 4 products. The original GNC Platinum is not there. Notice that the new HCG Platinum X-30 has no reviews. It isn't even in my local store as of today...maybe next week. The girl at GNC said not only does it not have HCG, but actually CLAIMS to be a stimulator to make your body produce HCG. I really have trouble believing that."
    Funny I just came across your post. I received the same email that you did on the same day. I made a post here

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pomona, NY
    R/P/M
    Patches
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    someone just sent me this link: http://www.usatoday.com/yourlife/fit...iet24_ST_N.htm

    they say hhcg is not recognized in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia. anyone know why?
    I'm not sure why it's not. From my understanding Homeopathic medicines actually don't contain any medication in it all. So I assumed that at least the FDA would not go after Homeopathic HCG and would try to stop the RX. According to the FDA all homeopathic medicine is nothing more than a placebo.

    Maybe they know it works and they aren't making money off of it and that's whey they want it pulled off the shelves.

  8. #8
    I am so glad that I found this site and have enjoyed reading many of your informative posts. I looked at the GNC website to see what was available. I called our local GNC and was told that The HCG Solution was in stock. However, what I bought is not exactly the same as what it was. There is NO HCG in it! The ingredients are different and the number of doses is 60 not 120 (same 1 ounce bottle) BUT it cost the same $39.99. Anyone? I am new to this and had planned on starting tomorrow. Now i'm trying to come up with plan b.

    I read that Triumph 40 are real homeopathic hcg drops. Are these still considered the best? Are they as good as Nu Image Rx drops?

    Much appreciation!

  9. #9
    Senior Member desertgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arizona
    R/P/M
    lost 75 lbs, regained 15, back on hcg
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    someone just sent me this link: http://www.usatoday.com/yourlife/fit...iet24_ST_N.htm

    they say hhcg is not recognized in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia. anyone know why?
    Maybe because hcg for weight loss is off label use. Homeopathic hcg as a fertility drug may not be effective.

    Rhonda, both of those brands are hugely popular on these boards. Honestly, people lose weight on both but how much depends on the person. Decide which feels better to you and go with your gut

  10. #10
    It makes me so angry that GNC hcg Drops are still appearing on the shelves, even though they have absolutely NO HCG hormone in them!

    Honestly though you will lose more and much easier with Nu Image Rx drops. They are the only ones that are the real deal and are meant to go with the original protocol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    Colleen posted about this also...


    Here was my response..

    I haven't seen the new packaging for HCG Platinum X-30. The old product had Homeopathic hcg in the label and showed the dilutions. They have at least two other products that are marketed with the name HCG but are actually just amino acids. Someone was told that they pulled the old product because the new product (which they claimed would be the same formula) is now marketed with Carmen Electra on the packaging.

    There's been a few threads about the NiGen Biotech drops that both GNC and Walgreens are selling. They are marketed as "The HCG Solution". It's false advertising as far as I'm concerned. They are ALL FAKE.

    If you are looking for REAL homeopathic hcg drops, they must have HCG listed in the ingredients, as well as something like, "3x, 6x, 9x, 12x, 20x, 30x" An example of these are the Triumph 40 drops on hcgdiet.com. A lot of people are losing weight using these just fine.

    The only two legitimate brands that exist right now for REAL hcg drops are:
    - Triumph has homeopathic hcg drops.
    - Nu Image has Rx hcg drops.

    As for the GNC HCG Drops that are fake, I'm directing people away from them as much as possible. There are a few who are almost done with their round and have such terrible losses, it's a shame they wasted the month on bad hcg. Now I'm wondering about how their P3 is going to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •