Popular Pages :

Thread: HCG degradation

HCG degradation

I recently made a 20 hour journey. Put my HCG vial in a cooler with ice-packs and brought it with me in a handcarry on the flight. Put it in the fridge as soon as I got to my destination. Not sure if itís psychological but feeling hungrier than usual and wondering if the HCG degraded over the journey and is no longer effective? Iíve also had to adjust time of injecting HCG by 12 hours to adjust for time zone differences and continue taking it first thing in the morning so that could be another reason but not sure if that even matters. What are the signs of degradation and can you still lose weight?

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Your HCG didn't degrade during the travel. In the protocol, Dr. Simeons says it is fine to be out a room temperature for 3-4 days if necessary. Delaying the injection does matter and could be the reason for the hunger change. If so, its just temporary until the levels come back to normal again.

When HCG degrades, it gradually weakens, so losses will slow and eventually it will weaken enough that you experience hunger. It doesn't happen overnight.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Leez

My prescription arrived today via U.P.S. (Shipped 2nd Day Air). It has been in the 80's here. Do you think I should be concerned about possible degradation during traveling on a hot U.P. S. Truck.

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    If your HCG is lyphilized (freeze dried powder) it will be fine. If it is premixed, I think it still may be fine, but check with your supplier to be sure. I'm not familiar with DietDoc's new premixed formulation.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.