Popular Pages :


Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 196

Thread: HCG Patch

  1. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenine View Post
    For those of you using these patches, out of curiosity, has anyone tried their other patches?
    No, but I'm thinking about trying the stress/anxiety patch. Haven't decided yet, but they may be worth a try.

  2. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Andbel View Post
    I just ordered patches! After reading your results, I'm excited to see how they work. I think I only need a month to reach my goal - so hoping this will be my last round. I like the idea of not having to remember drops/ pellets etc. Im doing pellets right now, do I have to stop to transition to patches? Any thoughts?
    When I transitioned from hhcg drops to the patches I kept taking the drops for a couple of days and did both. The company sent an information sheet on it and it said to do this. I didn't have any trouble. Loved it!!
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

  3. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenine View Post
    For those of you using these patches, out of curiosity, has anyone tried their other patches?
    I have used some of their other patches. I used the stress/anxiety one, the sleep one, female hormone, adult mental focus. I loved them all. A friend of mine used the joint patches and her knee pain went away within an hour. I really have liked all of them that I have used.

    I hope this helps.
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

  4. #40
    hey where do you guys put your patch? I've been putting mine on my left arm, just below the top of my shoulder but I keep catching it on my bra strap. I'm thinking I may put it on the top of my left arm, above the bicep area. Think that would work?

  5. #41
    Super Member! Jenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pomona, NY
    R/P/M
    Patches
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by haveasmile View Post
    I have used some of their other patches. I used the stress/anxiety one, the sleep one, female hormone, adult mental focus. I loved them all. A friend of mine used the joint patches and her knee pain went away within an hour. I really have liked all of them that I have used.

    I hope this helps.
    Thank you haveasmile. I will have to try the patches.

  6. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    hey where do you guys put your patch? I've been putting mine on my left arm, just below the top of my shoulder but I keep catching it on my bra strap. I'm thinking I may put it on the top of my left arm, above the bicep area. Think that would work?
    I used to wear mine on my back but it seemed to also catch on clothes and itch a little. Nothing to much but I changed it. I now wear mine on my chest underneath my bra. It doesn't catch at all and if it were to fall off (I haven't had one fall off yet), there would be something to catch it. I just move it around a little each time I put a new one on.
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

  7. #43
    A*Rabe Amanda Rabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Graham,WA
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/pellets
    Posts
    40
    Blog Entries
    13
    Wow, I am stunned about the loses... But for that price? what did you pay for them? And has anyone left them on for more than the 3 days?
    I am wondering if they are more expensive bc of the "new years resolution" hype of weight loss that happens every year?

  8. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Rabe View Post
    Wow, I am stunned about the loses... But for that price? what did you pay for them? And has anyone left them on for more than the 3 days?
    I am wondering if they are more expensive bc of the "new years resolution" hype of weight loss that happens every year?
    Same price now as when I first purchased mine last year except now they are running a buy 2 get 1 free special so they are actually cheaper. I sometimes leave my old one on longer then 3 days to zap every bit out of it I can, but I always put a new one on every 3 days. This is a very econimical and effective way to do the diet. I love it!

    Good luck!
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic drops

  9. #45
    Good idea on the chest area. Think I'll try that when I change it next time. Thanks! I'm up a little today, .4, but it could be a little too much salt yesterday. Will just up the water today and deal.

  10. #46
    Super Member! bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,154
    I have used the sleep patches and I got the acne patches for my daughter. I couldn't believe how fast the acne patches worked- seriously within 24 hours the acne on her face had dramatically improved. I wish I had taken a before and after photo.

    **oops forgot to quote the post- this was in response to Jenine asking if anyone had ever used any of their other patches

  11. #47
    Super Member! bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    hey where do you guys put your patch? I've been putting mine on my left arm, just below the top of my shoulder but I keep catching it on my bra strap. I'm thinking I may put it on the top of my left arm, above the bicep area. Think that would work?
    I don't know exactly where I put mine. LOL I stick it on my back on my left side- just to the inside of where my bra strap goes just above my shoulder blade. Does that make sense? I just kind reach back with my hand and slap it on back there somewhere. LOL wherever it lands, it lands.

  12. #48
    Super Member! bruiseviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    R4/P4/ hCG Patches
    Posts
    1,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Rabe View Post
    Wow, I am stunned about the loses... But for that price? what did you pay for them? And has anyone left them on for more than the 3 days?
    I am wondering if they are more expensive bc of the "new years resolution" hype of weight loss that happens every year?
    Compared to what I was paying for RX- they are super cheap. I think they are only 10 or 15 bucks more than I paid for homeopathic drops too?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •