Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HCG Platinum drops from GNC Store. Silent recall, change formula

R/P/M
    HHCG

HCG Platinum drops from GNC Store. Silent recall, change formula

Started the hcg diet with HCG Platinum Drops from GNC. I am male who lost 20 pounds in first 21 days and am on the second round without going into maintenance. Purchased a second bottle (1 Oz) and THEN learned of a silent recall by GNC. Ugh. Little did I know the new GNC drops no longer contained any hcg hormone! Now they are fake!
    The new drops have X-30 on the bottle in addition to the former HCG Platinum. Did not know there were so many drops on the market until recently so I've done some research and found out Triumph is one of the few that still has hcg in it and is legit for the diet. As for the GNC Drops, I am not losing weight now with new formula and they smell like urine AND have the smell in urine. (Fat burning? or just weird ingredients that aren't HCG?) So now, after reading so many people are using Triumph on these boards (I think the Triumph 40?) I am planning to switch over. Are these good drops... I know they contain hcg, but do they contain the needed amount of hormone for diet? How do I know? And how will I know if someone replays to this? [email protected]

R/P/M
    R4/P2/patch
    Blog Entries
    Jeff, you can go into your settings (top right side of page) and click on Subscriptions, and choose to subscribe to any thread you post in so you will be notified via email if anyone replies.

As for the Drops... I started with the Ni Gen HCG Solution drops, then read here that they are not hcg, or even hhcg (Homeopathic.) They are simply amino acids, so I too got scammed into the hormone free fake hcg world like GNC's drops. WELL. After scouring lots and lots of posts, I went ahead and ordered the Yovonae hhcg drops from Amazon. THEN FOUND OUT THOSE WERE FAKE DROPS TOO!

Now I have finally ordered the Triumph 40 you mentioned. I checked the boards and with the senior members of these forums and the are absolutely genuine. I was told the way to tell was by checking for HCG in the ingredients AND making sure they read "3x, 6x, 12x, 20x, 30x" or similar. That means they really have hcg hormone in them and they are in fact homeopathic hcg drops.

I got the alcohol free/taste free Triumph drops and they arrived PRONTO and I've been using them for 13 days. BIG difference! No hunger, no headache. I lost 10 lbs in the first week, and now I have lost 14 lbs total. I recommend them to anyone who's a little "iffy" about their drops.

WTG on your 20 lb loss!! That's fantastic!

Oh btw, if it is Rx drops you are looking for, then Nu Image is said to be the best. I wish New Edge had Rx drops though. They are less expensive and they include all supplies needed.

R5 TOTAL:
    R1 Total: -19.4 lbs (2011)
    R2 Total: - 12.2 lbs
    R3 Total: - BUST
    R4 Total: -22.4 lbs (June '13)

R/P/M
    3/3/injections
    Hi Jeff,

I'm used the HCG Platinum Drops for round 2 (round 1 was Rx injections from New Edge ) Luckily, when I bought the original GNC drops I purchased 2 bottles (when they had hcg in them) so I would have what I needed for my entire 2nd round. But I did notice the change with X-30 now that they changed it... now they are hormone free and completely useless... should have been a sign that they ditched the hormone when they became less expensive! My urine has never had a smell at least lol.

I don't know if the Triumph 40 drops are as good as they say, but soooooo many people on these boards swear by them. I just don't know if I will use them for round 3 yet. Mainly because the New Edge Health Rx HCG injections spoiled me...once a day and you're done... no having to watch the clock with the 15 minutes before and after before you can have anything to drink, no holding the drops for 5 minutes (altho I hear you don't have to hold Triumph drops because they are more potent.) I'm also considering the Nu Image pellets.

Those are popular and Nu Image is said to have the highest potency on the market. All companies are in the USA too which I love. I have no desire to order hcg overseas and lose my hair like I've read some have!

Subscribe to this thread and you'll know when someone replies. Directly above your original post, and to the right, you'll see "thread tools" that's where you subscribe.

Good luck!!! You're doing fantastic!!

R/P/M
    lost 75 lbs, regained 15, back on hcg
    Jeff, those Drops (GNC HCG Drops) do not have any hcg in them. They are fake and worthless and taking them with the vlcd is dangerous for your health. Here's a passage from a news article that came out this week:

"HCG Platinum, an Internet and wholesale distributor of HCG products, recently halted sales of Homeopathic HCG at the request of its customers because they were found to not have HCG in their ingredients," President Kevin Wright said. HCG Platinum sells its weight-loss products to Rite Aid and health-food chain GNC.
    When asked how his company's new fat-busting products are effective without HCG, Wright said, "That's a good question. . . ."

You MUST have the real drops, whether the Homeopathic from Triumph or Rx hcg drops from Nu Image. If you don't have the hormone, your body is just living on muscle tissue and you are starving yourself.

R/P/M
    HHCG

What drops should I buy?

Which of those companies are the best? One product superior to the others through an internet site? If you have information, I would appreciate the advice. I've read about Triumph 40 and I understand that is Homeopathic. I have also read that Nu Image has the only true Rx drops. But what about New Edge Rx injections and Nu Image pellets? Which is the way to go? Thanks.

R/P/M
    HHCG
    I’m new to the forum and having trouble accessing information. When I choose “settings” it ask for my login information. I submit it but it returns to the login to say I am not authorized to view information. When I registered, there was a file my computer did not like. Didn’t know what to with blocked content, save file or find on the web? Has anyone else had this problem? In addition to this, I can’t find a post I made this morning. How do I find it? Thanks for your help. It’s more than losing weight; it’s ridding yourself of the stress. Someone help, please.

Blog Entries
    I think people with the file download popping up are using IE. They seem to do ok after rebooting. I use firefox and have never had a problem!

As for which product is best, it really is a personal choice.

Nu Image offers rx hcg injections, Rx drops and rx pellets. They are really popular because they offer high potency/dosage hcg.Of course, the price reflects this!

New Edge offers rx hcg injections and pellets. They are really popular as well and probably the best value online. Both Nu Image and New Edge include all supplies you would need for mixing etc.

Triumph has 2 homeopathic hcg drops to choose from: blue 26 and Triumph 40. Both are good, the latter has stronger.

Any of these three companies are reputable sources that are really popular on these forums. Definitely the most popular brands available.

Good luck!

R/P/M
    lost 75 lbs, regained 15, back on hcg
    Jfm, when you post on a thread, that thread will not show up for you on "new posts" until someone else posts on it after you. That's just how this forum is.
    But you can see all threads you've posted in if you go to the top and click on either Forum Actions or Quick Links. Then click on Subscribed Threads. Every time you post, it shows up under Subscribed Threads.

As for which products are best, Ella has it right. Those are the best three options.

GNC Drops, as well as walgreens, rite aid, walmart, etc are all fake and won't do you any good on this diet.

R/P/M
    HHCG
    I can not access the site, and stay on, without it asking for login information each time I choose something. When I choose settings, it ask for login info but will not accept it. This is with IE. As suggested, I went to Firefox and there are no problems. Anyone know why this is the case with IE? Thanks for all the replies.

R/P/M
    HHCG
    I read the article about HCG Platinum and will try to get my money back. I'm convinced I'll be better off with the Triumph Drops. I'm glad they sale drops with the right amount of hormone already mixed, ready to use. Not interested in mixing my own. Thanks for all the advice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast