Popular Pages :

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Help with mixing

Help with mixing

Need help with mixing. Ordered from diet doc and had instructions. Said to mix with 5 ML water woth a 150 iu doses but seeing many say mix 10ML of water feel I have have the doses and its too strong. I'm on day 2 of loading and took half the doses of 150 iu, what would you recommend i do? Should I just cut my doses to 75 iu since it was mixed with 5 ML of water of a 5,000 iu unit? Threw out the remaining water out so don't have any more to mix in.

Thanks!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Once you have taken a dose out of the mixture, you can't add more water anyway, because it messes up the dosing math. It seems all suppliers instruct you to mix this way, unfortunately. It creates problems in getting an accurate dose and in changing doses because such small adjustments are required. Its hard to be accurate. But we will try to help you work with what you have.

If you mixed 5000iu HCG with 5ml bacteriostatic water, you should be pulling to 15 (.15) on your syringe to get a dose of 150iu.

Is that what you are dosing?

What is telling you the dose is too strong?
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Yes that's dose I'm using, but with I've seen threads on here saying to use 10 ml of bacteriostatic water, so mines more concentrated is it not? At this mixture how many days will this last me?

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Yes, your mixture is concentrated. But the same dose in the 10ml mixture is carried in your mixture of 5ml. The difference is the amount that is portioned out. You pull half the amount of your mixture to get a 150iu dose than someone does that mixed with 10ml.

At a dose of 150iu, your mixture will last 33 days.
    At a dose of 125iu, your mixture will last 40 days.

You should not cut your dose by half. That is too low to be effective.

You could drop back to 125iu. That is a dose that can work well for many people. Once you change dose, you must not change it again until you've been on it for at least 4 days. If you feel it is not right at that point, you will do a skip day and we can test for which direction to adjust.

But since you are still loading, what is telling you the dose is too strong?
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

I figured because the mixture was half the water that it was way more concentrated. If the dose at 150iu will last 33 days I should be good. what's a good indication that that the dosage isn't right? If I'm hungry? How many days before the body starts to adjust and not get hungry on the VLCD?

Again, thank you so much for your help!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    If your dose is off, you can experience extreme hunger that doesn't go away when you eat. Or comes on right after you eat. It can be accompanied by fatigue and weakness, and poor losses.

It is normal to have some hunger the first few days of P2, but that should dissipate fairly quickly unless your load was inadequate in fats. In that case, you can have uncomfortable hunger for the first week. Normal hunger in P2 is to have just a little right before regular meal times. If you are experiencing it other times, it is problematic. Many people have no hunger at all in P2 and may even forget to eat. This is more often the case than not. This lack of hunger can even start during loading for some.