Popular Pages :

Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast

Thread: Anyone for Jan 1 2014?

R/P/M
    R1/P4/SQ
    Quote Originally Posted by britinvan View Post
    That is so exciting 3lbs to go, I'd do the same and keep going.
    I ended up having seafood and a couple of glasses of wine and a tiny crumb of cake ( I know!) I stayed the same the next day and today I'm up a lb. I'm still at 219.5 I'ts been very anticlimactic food wise, We had the President of our organization come into the office for lunch and they had sandwiches!!! so I couldn't eat anything I was starving odd as normally they order great food.
    Should I be trying to get my calories up above 1000? All my Simeons guide says eat whatever you want but no starch or sugar? I seem to struggle with what to eat.
    A couple of glasses of wine sounds like heaven to me! As for the sandwiches, couldn't you have eaten the insides and just left the bread? It's hard though not knowing what ingredients are used.

When I was first researching HCG I came across this P3 calorie calculator that figures the baseline calories you need each day based on height, weight and activity level. At my goal weight (136) my daily intake should be 1,671. If you're only eating 1,000 calories or less I can't help but think that's far too few? Here's the link to the calculator I used:

http://www.hcgloss.com/calculators.html

There is also a list of acceptable P3 foods. I think I've seen one on this site as well. Hang in there girl! It'll all be worth it in the end.

R/P/M
    Round 1/Phase 2/RX HCG Injections
    Hey Peeps,

Just checking in. I've been busy planning V-Day in the city for me and my sweetie. Its good to see that everyone is doing so well. I'm -2lbs from my LIW. I will check back in on Monday. Happy losses.

HAPPY V-DAY!
    Hey Peeps, Call Me Angel or Mz...lol

Round 1/Phase 3/RX HCG Injections
    Dec 1: 281
    Jan 1: 261.1 w/low carb diet & exercise
    Jan 6: 265.5 Load Weight
    Feb, 7 227.0 LIW
    R1 Total Weight Loss: (-38.5)

HDI VIP DUCHESS (16k Posts!) Kansas's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    if you eat too little you will gain also
    if you go over the 2 pounds over do an Sd, that very day.
    you also must clear one iffy thing per time ie dairy, nuts etc

not sure if this will help, also use the search bar above for foods to avoid in P3
    http://colleencoble.com/2012/colleen.../hcg-protocol/

That is so exciting 3lbs to go, I'd do the same and keep going.
    I ended up having seafood and a couple of glasses of wine and a tiny crumb of cake ( I know!) I stayed the same the next day and today I'm up a lb. I'm still at 219.5 I'ts been very anticlimactic food wise, We had the President of our organization come into the office for lunch and they had sandwiches!!! so I couldn't eat anything I was starving odd as normally they order great food.
    Should I be trying to get my calories up above 1000? All my Simeons guide says eat whatever you want but no starch or sugar? I seem to struggle with what to eat.
    Doing the best that I can , from where I am. All is well

R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Mz: that sounds exciting except I hate going to Chicago, if you took me in a limo, yes, or by taxi in the summer and the $ was unlimited, yes
    course we HAVE to go there for market in the Summer so bad associations with Chicago.
    OOpos, sorry: you will have a wonderful time
    please fill us in on all the details SAturday.

Cyn: thanks

Sass: good tool the calculator. Good advice: the search bar here is UNDERUSED. one can find out so much info on this diet and its phases. way more than you and I could type now.

I've decided both: keep going and go to dinner

I'm down .8? wow, but ... tmi tmi I was in the Bathroom all nite so hopefully its not dehydration.
    I was careful to have water and an EmmergenC so.. hopefully its REAL loss

I decided I"m going to dinner tomorrow with bf if he makes it in, there's 2 flites out of there, he's been kicked off both before due to weather.
    I'm gonna have some of the cabbage out of one eggrol, and the tofu salad with my own dressing

Its snowing rite now but we arent supposed to get much
    Happy Happy losing on the Wknd, Luzers!

Quote Originally Posted by MzHCGSuccess2014 View Post
    Hey Peeps,

Just checking in. I've been busy planning V-Day in the city for me and my sweetie. Its good to see that everyone is doing so well. I'm -2lbs from my LIW. I will check back in on Monday. Happy losses.

HAPPY V-DAY!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcgdrops
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassifrass View Post
    A couple of glasses of wine sounds like heaven to me! As for the sandwiches, couldn't you have eaten the insides and just left the bread? It's hard though not knowing what ingredients are used.

When I was first researching HCG I came across this P3 calorie calculator that figures the baseline calories you need each day based on height, weight and activity level. At my goal weight (136) my daily intake should be 1,671. If you're only eating 1,000 calories or less I can't help but think that's far too few? Here's the link to the calculator I used:

http://www.hcgloss.com/calculators.html

There is also a list of acceptable P3 foods. I think I've seen one on this site as well. Hang in there girl! It'll all be worth it in the end.
    Wow!!! That puts me at 2548calories. How can I possibly eat so much? I barely have time for food as it is. It's tough as I'm on the go a lot and i'm not at home for meals at the moment. I'd like to still lose although Dr. S guide says not too. Is it appropriate to exercise on P3?
    Started R1/36 days drops Sept3

R/P/M
    R1/P4/SQ
    Wow!!! That puts me at 2548calories. How can I possibly eat so much? I barely have time for food as it is. It's tough as I'm on the go a lot and i'm not at home for meals at the moment. I'd like to still lose although Dr. S guide says not too. Is it appropriate to exercise on P3?
    That really does sound like a lot of calories. I honestly don't think I'd go that high, but I also believe that 1,000 calories a day or less is too much of a deficit and it might hurt your stability/losses in the long run. To get some extra calories in I use things like coconut oil and butter in my stir-fry's. As long as you're avoiding carbs the fat should be ok. Cheese/dairy can be pretty fat and calorie dense too, as long as you've cleared it in P3. I've found my body responds really well to a high fat, moderate protein and low carb diet. Not too difficult to get the calories in with this type of diet.

R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    you are so funny
    I can eat that much in my sleep.

you can gain with too many cals too thats why you traack the amt and if too many puts you over the "range" cut back
    I know, I know , P3 is so vagueish
    keep trying

R/P/M
    R7/P3/Rx SQ
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas View Post
    you are so funny
    I can eat that much in my sleep.
    LOL me too Kansas, I never have trouble upping the calories!
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnj3NHx/]

Round 1 Starting day = Jan 1 @ 192 VLCD45 = 168
    Round 2 starting day = July 14 @ 181 VLCD43 = 158
    Round 3 starting day = Jan 5 @ 181 VLCD45 = 158
    Round 4 starting day = June 1 @ 175 VLCD28 = 152
    Round 5 starting day = Jan 4 @ 182 VLCD45 = 160
    Round 6 starting day = Aug 23 @ 185 VLCD38 = 165
    Round 7 starting day = Feb 15 @ 181 VLCD49 = 157

R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Happy Valentines Day all
    down .2 but I had to keep stepping on the scale, mayb 12 times cuz it kept saying I was up
    whot no way !

We are going out tonite, eating the inside of one eggroll, plain salad, some tofu some wine.
    not eating anything to day but a SM amt of protein shake in coffee.

R/P/M
    R1/P4/SQ
    Happy Valentine's Day! The sun is finally shining here and supposed to warm up this weekend. I'm so grateful!

I've played those games on the scale Kansas. If I get on and off it enough it eventually has to show me a number I can live with! lol

Today was supposed to be my last injection date. I would have finished the round with 22.8 lbs lost. BUT since I decided to extend it a couple more days we'll see if I can eek out a little bit more. It's getting harder and harder to resist treats but I'm determined not to blow my POP round on a donut hole! I've not had so much as a peanut or a french fry since I began this and I plan to finish strong.

R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    compared to you Im a cheater cheater pumpkin eater

good for you
    may as well be on p2 thru the wknd, I like starting P3 during the week and when the bf is gone.

just go until you get whre ya wanna be

Quote Originally Posted by Sassifrass View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day! The sun is finally shining here and supposed to warm up this weekend. I'm so grateful!

I've played those games on the scale Kansas. If I get on and off it enough it eventually has to show me a number I can live with! lol

Today was supposed to be my last injection date. I would have finished the round with 22.8 lbs lost. BUT since I decided to extend it a couple more days we'll see if I can eek out a little bit more. It's getting harder and harder to resist treats but I'm determined not to blow my POP round on a donut hole! I've not had so much as a peanut or a french fry since I began this and I plan to finish strong.

R/P/M
    R1/P4/SQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas View Post
    compared to you Im a cheater cheater pumpkin eater

good for you
    may as well be on p2 thru the wknd, I like starting P3 during the week and when the bf is gone.

just go until you get whre ya wanna be
    Looks like pretty much everyone has moved on to other threads. I'll check them out to see how everyone's V-Day went and how they're progressing.

Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast