Page 1180 of 1946 FirstFirst ... 180680108011301170117811791180118111821190123012801680 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,800 of 19460

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

I'm at 11 days stalled, and I've been sticking to protocol. What can I do?
    I still have 14 pounds to go.

could I skip injections every other day to extend my round and preserve some hcg? I am almost never hungry and even when I skip injections I am not hungry. Just wondering what yall think of this.
    I will update this eventually

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Inj
    Well I have a question..... since i only want to loose 25 to MAX 30lbs when should I stop phase 2?

HDI VIP DUCHESS - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    lash - I have seen some people taking the rx pellets, but many have had problems with dose. It may be that the dose is too high. I had thought the rx pellets were 1 pellet twice a day, not at the same time. The best thing to do would be to skip a day's dose or halve the dose for one day and see how you feel. You husband might benefit from a bit more protein than the diet calls for. You can add some extra veggie from lunch or dinner as a snack, but it's best to get the dose in line.

Some of the pellets people talk about on the forum are Homeopathic. My son uses them.

annaw - with the recent changes and alldaychemist. I'm not sure who is and who isn't selling rx hcg. Search the forum. I'm sure people are finding some places, but I'm not on top of it at the moment.

Crafty - Kale has quite a bit more calories than say spinach or chard or beet greens.

Gretchen - Ride it out. Stalls are normal. Week two is notorious for that. After a good week one the body tends to take a breather for a bit.

HidiousTak - many people skip one injection a week in order to extend their rounds.

hcgquestions - Depends on how fast you lose. You can stop and transition anytime after 23 days of dosing. 30 days ore more seems better for stabilizing. I also like having a bit of breathing space below my target weight.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/where-to-buy-hcg-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

R/P/M
    technically R4/P2/Pellets
    yay, -6.4lbs & on vlcd 4! BETH - i woke up SO hungry this morning, more than i've ever felt the past few days. i literally felt like i was going to die if i didn't have anything right that. i decided to go for 4 pellets & 40 mins later i had half a grapefruit. i felt fine & wasn't even hungry when it was time for lunch. took my pellets & 40 mins later i had 1 egg & 3 egg whites scrambled with baby spinach. the eggs worked fine for me yesterday, didn't stall, actually lost more than the other day. i decided i'll do it 2X a week, beef only 1X. THANKS for answering about the eggs. anyways, i was SO FULL after i ate that, usually i don't feel 'satisfied' when i eat my meals but i did then. i'm sitting here & i'm still not hungry thanks so much for helping me with my dose, i guess it is good for me to have 4 3X a day. we'll see how i feel in the morning though.

just wanted to say you're great!

135 start weight.
    136.4 load wight.

2/25 saturday, 135 load
    2/26 sunday, 135.8 load
    2/27 monday, 136.4
    2/28 tuesday, 132.6 (-3.8)
    2/29 wednesday, 131.4 (-1.2)
    3/1 thursday, 130.0 (-1.4)
    3/2 friday, 130.0 (-0.0)
    3/3 saturday, 130.8 (+0.8)
    3/4 sunday, 131.8 (+1.0)
    3/5 monday, 134.4 (+3.8)
    3/6 tuesday, 132.6 (-1.8)
    3/7 wednesday, 129.8 (-2.8)
    3/8 thursday, 128.6 (-1.2)

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    brttny - glad to hear! Yay!
    My HCG journey blog.

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

R/P/M
    R2/P4/hhcg
    Ok, I am not hungry. At all. I should probably eat two fruits a day, but it is not appealing to me. I can manage one. I am however craving beef and eggs, as in when I eat, that is what I want. Am I doing something wrong, or could I increase my protein amount if I skip a fruit? I haven't had any eggs yet, but have enjoyed a ground beef patty a few times a week.
    I need to buy a scale to see if either makes me stall, I guess. I like meet almost raw, and the chicken and fish and all is just too dry for me, though I will bear with it if it's ends up being better for me.
    I don't think I lost much this past week, which, considering it was week 2, makes sense. Entered week 3 yesterday! Thoughts?
    Also, are probiotic pills ok?

Round 1 ended 3/25 30
    Round 2 ended 6/27 26
    LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
    Starting weight: 185.4
    11/19 168.6

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Sublingual
    Just a quick one... How long is the HCG good for once mixed? I am doing SubQ injections. Storing the mixing vial wrapped in foil in the fridge.

Thanks!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Mrs - I often skip one or both fruits. I also often increase my protein, especially later in a round. Have you tried cooking your chicken or fish in broth? Using a P2 safe salsa? probiotics are fine..check the ingredients for sugars or starches

New_Leaf - you may start to notice potency issues (ie hunger) after 25 days. If so you can remix a new vial or try increasing your dose.
    My HCG journey blog.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Sublingual
    Ohh ok... it is longer than when you mix for sublingual. So 2 x 5000IU vials will be good for a 43 day round??