Page 1351 of 1946 FirstFirst ... 351851125113011341134913501351135213531361140114511851 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,510 of 19460

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

HDI VIP DUCHESS - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    asel - what book? P&I says an orange. I know some people have opted to try other hybrids, etc, but it's not the original protocol so it's 'eater beware'.

KitCat - 150iu is a good place to start. I would not adjust it within the first 2 days of VLCD. Current weight makes no difference.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/where-to-buy-hcg-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    KitCat - 150iu is a good place to start. I would not adjust it within the first 2 days of VLCD. Current weight makes no difference.
    So if I'm hungry on 150, go up? Or down to 125?

Today's VLCD1 for me and I'm really hungry this morning. Just injected a few minutes ago, hoping to find relief. Isn't hunger normal the first few days anyway? Even after loading TONS?

5'9" 208 lb
    R1P1 Load 7/14-7/15
    Post-Load 207.6 lb
    R1P2 Start 7/16/2012

R/P/M
    LDW 140.8 P4 Life. 10/2014
    Should I adjust my dose? After I thought I was all set with hunger. Woke up with hunger pains and growling. Just feel outta wack. I'm at 150iu right now.

Skip day tomorrow or go lower? I went to bed with a lot of stress and woke up to stress too. I was driving all day yesterday and did not sleep well. Im used to being on the go 16 hrs straight I was definitely out of my zone.

Thanks for your time.
    DeAnne
    P4er4Life:
    R3P4: LDW 138.2
    Phil 4:13 "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

HDI VIP DUCHESS - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    KitCat - what brand of rx hcg are you using? The hcg is not up to full level in your system until your 4th injection.

4_myblessing
    - if you think it's stress-related, you might leave it and see if it resolves. If not I'd likely skip a day and see how it is.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/where-to-buy-hcg-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    KitCat - what brand of rx hcg are you using? The hcg is not up to full level in your system until your 4th injection.
    I'm using Sifasi from reliablerxpharmacy. I take my 4th injection in about an hour. Not much hunger this morning, although woke up middle of the night last night to stomach growling and hunger. But i made myself go back to sleep and now I'm fine. Haven't eaten yet today. Just tea. I think 150 may work after all. But in the case it does not - do I then go up or down from there??

5'9" 208 lb
    R1P1 Load 7/14-7/15
    Post-Load 207.6 lb
    R1P2 Start 7/16/2012

I am wondering... and cannot find it in the book.

Can I use Vanilla? As in extract?
    I want to put it on my skin. It is a great bug deterrent.

If I use vanilla, will it effect my loss?

I am staying fairly steady with my daily loss and I don't want to mess up.

Can you please message me with an answer on this? I don't know how to find this again to read any replies.

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, Injection.
    Thanks Beth!!

R/P/M
    LDW 140.8 P4 Life. 10/2014
    Update. I'm still hungry. Kept busy until just know and ate my lunch. Still hungry. Most days I feel satisfied after a meal. So it looks like a skip day tomorrow.

Skip day: please let me know what to look for tomorrow as far as sign of dose too high it low? Thanks.
    DeAnne
    P4er4Life:
    R3P4: LDW 138.2
    Phil 4:13 "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

OK, did someone say that you can freeze your hcg if you have mixed a 5000 iu? Should I load the syringes and freeze it that way? thanks, ladibug

R/P/M
    r2p2
    Can we use minced garlic to COOK with? In some recipes, it calls for onion and minced garlic? I thought you weren't supposed to mix and many of the recipes I'm getting online from "phase 2 recipes" mix minced garlic with other veggies...