Popular Pages :


Page 1384 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 38488412841334137413821383138413851386139414341484 ... LastLast
Results 16,597 to 16,608 of 19460

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

  1. #16597
    HDI VIP - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, United States
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Posts
    12,387
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by ladibug2103 View Post
    Beth,
    Which did you think you lost the best with? I have always done injections but have been considering the patches. It seems like everyone does well with them. thanks
    I have done well with all methods I've used. I think the key to good losses after the first round is time between rounds. Seems the longer I went between rounds the better my average losses were.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]


    Where to buy hcg kits and programs: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/
    I get nothing in exchange for this but it does help the forums stay membership free and we greatly appreciate your support.

    Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  2. #16598
    Hi Beth,

    I successfully completed stage 2 last Friday.

    Started 182
    Post Load 184
    LIW 158.5 (225.5 in 46 days)
    Today 155.5
    The first few days After LIW I lost an additional 1.5 lb and continued to loose slightly. I am still not back to within 2 lb of liw i'm slightly lower been hovering around 155

    I have a few questions about some foods.

    I'm really not clear on the no carbs no sugar rule. What about carbs and sugars in peanuts, pistachios, or Tahini? The taini has no carbs and 1 gram sugar, can I try it? Can I have roasted pistachios that have carbs and sugar that are natural not added?

    I've read eggs can b tricky though they pose no problem for me should I limit them if they haven't caused weight gain?

    Peanuts I've read are ok, Ive read they aren't ok but I've had at least 2 oz packs salted peanuts every day this week and no weight gain. I assume that means its ok? Or can it catch up with me?

    I am having trouble with finding fatty foods to eat. I dont like much dairy, I only like cheese on my pasta and milk with my cereal or in my coffe but i dont have it any more without real sugar (I dislike the taste of substitutes), I never realized what a carb addict I was until now!

    I really want to do this right but I'm having trouble finding foods to keep my weight up.


    Thank you so much for whatever advice you can give me.
    Thoughss I want to do another round, I needed to go shopping, it felt soooooo good to shop n the regular department and to actually fit in the clothing. I want to do it right so i can stabilize and do another round
    Thanks
    Laura

  3. #16599
    I'm New!
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    R/P/M
    Round 1; Phase II; Physician supervised injections
    Posts
    2
    Hello again, Beth. After reading several of your posts to others, I am beginning to wonder if my dose is just off. I am on day 32 VLCD in this 1st Round and am only a few days into my second (and apparently last) vial of 5000 iu hCG. The nurse that I see every week has never advised me to change my dose in any way from the original dose on the first day of loading. I take 20 units on a 3/10 cc syringe every day. Should this be different than what it has been in order to achieve maximum benefit and weight loss, without so much hunger?

    The only thing she told me when I saw her this week and complained of the severe fatigue and hunger, was to possibly add a 1/2 serving of protein a day and see if it helps.

    I am really confused after reading about people adjusting their doses up and down.

    Thanks for you help.

  4. #16600
    HDI VIP - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, United States
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Posts
    12,387
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by qt314b View Post
    Hi Beth,

    I successfully completed stage 2 last Friday.

    Started 182
    Post Load 184
    LIW 158.5 (225.5 in 46 days)
    Today 155.5
    The first few days After LIW I lost an additional 1.5 lb and continued to loose slightly. I am still not back to within 2 lb of liw i'm slightly lower been hovering around 155

    I have a few questions about some foods.

    I'm really not clear on the no carbs no sugar rule. What about carbs and sugars in peanuts, pistachios, or Tahini? The taini has no carbs and 1 gram sugar, can I try it? Can I have roasted pistachios that have carbs and sugar that are natural not added?

    I've read eggs can b tricky though they pose no problem for me should I limit them if they haven't caused weight gain?

    Peanuts I've read are ok, Ive read they aren't ok but I've had at least 2 oz packs salted peanuts every day this week and no weight gain. I assume that means its ok? Or can it catch up with me?

    I am having trouble with finding fatty foods to eat. I dont like much dairy, I only like cheese on my pasta and milk with my cereal or in my coffe but i dont have it any more without real sugar (I dislike the taste of substitutes), I never realized what a carb addict I was until now!

    I really want to do this right but I'm having trouble finding foods to keep my weight up.


    Thank you so much for whatever advice you can give me.
    Thoughss I want to do another round, I needed to go shopping, it felt soooooo good to shop n the regular department and to actually fit in the clothing. I want to do it right so i can stabilize and do another round
    Thanks
    Laura
    Many foods have some natural carbs and sugars. Peanuts are a legume and should not be eaten in P3. Pistachios are fine. Tahini is made from sesame seeds and should be fine to try.

    If eggs don't cause you problems, you can eat them freely.

    You can always get your fats from oils in cooking and salad dressing, etc.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]


    Where to buy hcg kits and programs: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/
    I get nothing in exchange for this but it does help the forums stay membership free and we greatly appreciate your support.

    Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  5. #16601
    Junior Member krispywater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    R/P/M
    R1 P2 HCG Injections
    Posts
    12

    Apple Day

    Hi Beth I just have a question on the Apple Day. I know that we're only supposed to do an Apple Day if there is a stall of at least 4 days. Was wondering if it's okay to do an Apple Day even if I'm still losing? This is only because I might need to do one out of convenience. I'll be having lots of events tomorrow and I think the easiest for me would be to eat apples that I could bring with me. Would have an Apple Day while still losing steadily affect my progress?

    Thank you so much in advance.

  6. #16602
    HDI VIP - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, United States
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Posts
    12,387
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by krispywater View Post
    Hi Beth I just have a question on the Apple Day. I know that we're only supposed to do an Apple Day if there is a stall of at least 4 days. Was wondering if it's okay to do an Apple Day even if I'm still losing? This is only because I might need to do one out of convenience. I'll be having lots of events tomorrow and I think the easiest for me would be to eat apples that I could bring with me. Would have an Apple Day while still losing steadily affect my progress?

    Thank you so much in advance.
    I don't think I would do it out of convenience. In fact all the carbs might stall you out. Is there no want to take some precooked protein and veggies with you? One of my favorite travel meals is a chicken apple celery salad. I toss on a bit of vinegar with water, and seasonings and it's good to go.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]


    Where to buy hcg kits and programs: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/
    I get nothing in exchange for this but it does help the forums stay membership free and we greatly appreciate your support.

    Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  7. #16603
    Senior Member mommyat40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    R/P/M
    round two, phase 1, injections
    Posts
    131
    I'm in P2 vlcd17 and plan to do a 40 day cycle. I have been doing 140 iu & still seeing some losses. I am worried about the life span or effectiveness of my vial of hcg throughout the entire 40 days. Will it become less potent or effective toward the end of my cycle or will I become immune to it? Is there anything I can do to preserve the hcg or keep myself from getting immune? I have heard talk about skipping a dose.. Would that help? When is a good time to do that?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    June 2013 Round 1: starting weight [B]199.4
    LIW 176 Total lost: 23.4

    Preload weight 179
    Loading weight 187.4 OMG!!!
    VLCD2 181.2
    VLCD3 177.8
    VLCD4 176
    VLCD5 175
    VLCD6 174.5
    VLCD7 174

    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

  8. #16604
    HDI VIP - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, United States
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Posts
    12,387
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyat40 View Post
    I'm in P2 vlcd17 and plan to do a 40 day cycle. I have been doing 140 iu & still seeing some losses. I am worried about the life span or effectiveness of my vial of hcg throughout the entire 40 days. Will it become less potent or effective toward the end of my cycle or will I become immune to it? Is there anything I can do to preserve the hcg or keep myself from getting immune? I have heard talk about skipping a dose.. Would that help? When is a good time to do that?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    rx hcg typically starts to lose potency around the 25 day mark. Most people mix a new vial halfway through. Did you buy a vial of 10000iu?

    Some people draw out some of their injections in advance and freeze them, then thaw them overnight before injecting.

    Skip days are if you wish to lengthen your number of VLCD days. People skip one day a week in a long round and get an extra 5 or 6 days of vlcd out of it while still doing just 40 injections.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]


    Where to buy hcg kits and programs: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/
    I get nothing in exchange for this but it does help the forums stay membership free and we greatly appreciate your support.

    Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  9. #16605
    Senior Member mommyat40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    R/P/M
    round two, phase 1, injections
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    rx hcg typically starts to lose potency around the 25 day mark. Most people mix a new vial halfway through. Did you buy a vial of 10000iu?

    Some people draw out some of their injections in advance and freeze them, then thaw them overnight before injecting.

    Skip days are if you wish to lengthen your number of VLCD days. People skip one day a week in a long round and get an extra 5 or 6 days of vlcd out of it while still doing just 40 injections.
    So freezing preserves the potency in the hgc?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    June 2013 Round 1: starting weight [B]199.4
    LIW 176 Total lost: 23.4

    Preload weight 179
    Loading weight 187.4 OMG!!!
    VLCD2 181.2
    VLCD3 177.8
    VLCD4 176
    VLCD5 175
    VLCD6 174.5
    VLCD7 174

    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

  10. #16606
    HDI VIP - Retired Moderator with Honors Beth_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, United States
    R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Posts
    12,387
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyat40 View Post
    So freezing preserves the potency in the hgc?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Some people have done so and had no issues using it.

    If you draw syringes to freeze, draw a bit of air after you have drawn the dose to allow for expansion.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]


    Where to buy hcg kits and programs: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/
    I get nothing in exchange for this but it does help the forums stay membership free and we greatly appreciate your support.

    Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

  11. #16607
    Senior Member mommyat40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    R/P/M
    round two, phase 1, injections
    Posts
    131
    I only have one vial and it has already been deluted. Wondering if I should order another one? I got it from my doctor. Is there a good website that I could order another vial from?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    June 2013 Round 1: starting weight [B]199.4
    LIW 176 Total lost: 23.4

    Preload weight 179
    Loading weight 187.4 OMG!!!
    VLCD2 181.2
    VLCD3 177.8
    VLCD4 176
    VLCD5 175
    VLCD6 174.5
    VLCD7 174

    Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

  12. #16608
    Does anyone know- if you do the patches can you do long rounds without the problem of hitting immunity?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •